10 Best American Accent Training Program
Updated on: May 2023
Best American Accent Training Program in 2023
The Accent Diet: A Daily Program for Improving Your American English Pronunciation
The American Sign Language Phrase Book with DVD
Learn Beginner Spanish Bundle: The Ultimate Spanish for Beginners Bundle: Lessons 1 to 30: From the Original Learning Spanish like Crazy Level 1
QuickFit Resistance Bands Workout Exercise Poster - Resistance Tubes Fitness Routine Chart (Laminated, 18" x 27")
Chair Exercise DVD for Seniors- Simply Seated is an invigorating Total Body Chair Workout. Warm up, Aerobic Endurance, Strengthening, Stretching. You Will Love This Chair Exercise for Seniors DVDs
- Clear Instructions, Easy to Follow, Fun to do! Great Gift! You'll love this workout DVD for seniors.
- COMPLETE TOTAL BODY CHAIR WORKOUT PROGRAM: cardio, abs, core, strength training and stretching.
- Curtis Adams, instructor, has 15+ years experience developing SENIOR WORKOUTS THAT PRODUCE RESULTS.
- These chair exercises for seniors will help you GET STRONGER, GAIN MORE ENERGY, IMPROVE CIRCLUATION
- Simply Seated is fun! It is NOT boring and repetitive like many other exercise videos for seniors and exercise for seniors DVDs
Creative Co-op Wooden Arrow Shape Don't Look Back You're Not Going That Way Wall Sign
- Wood construction
- 2 triangle hooks for hanging
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- 13.5"L x .5"W x 5.5"H
- Makes a great gift
Grow Young Fitness Chair Exercises for Seniors - Two Disc Foundation DVD - Simple Safe Effective Back to Basics Workout DVD for Elderly
- Two Disc Beginner Chair Workout DVD Designed for You!
- These Workouts are so Fun it Doesn't Even Feel Like Exercise!
- Fun & Easy to Follow - These Simple Chair Exercises are Easy to Follow, and Perfect for Seniors or Beginners! You will NEVER go to the Floor with These Exercises!
- Feel The Results - This DVD uses Simple Movements to Relieve Pains Associated with Arthritis, Back Pain, and Injuries so You Can Feel Great Again!
- Top Rated Workouts - Grow Young Fitness has over 750 Five Star Reviews - Recommended by Doctors all Over the World!
Exercise for Seniors: Senior Exercise DVD + Resistance Band. All Exercises are Shown Standing and Seated! Senior Workout Video Helps You get Stronger, core & abs, Aerobic Heart Health, Coordination
- EASY TO FOLLOW AND FUN TO DO: this senior exercise DVD is easy to follow and fun to do. Curtis Adams, host keeps these exercise routines for seniors exciting. Whether you choose to do chair exercises or standing you are guaranteed to have fun. This is NOT like other boring senior citizen workouts or elderly exercise videos with older exercise that tell you to... lift your arm, turn your wrist. This senior exercise program will have you excited to do it again and again.
- ALL EXERCISES ARE DEMONSTRATED AS SEATED EXERCISE & STANDING EXERCISE: in this workout video for seniors you will see both seated exercises & standing exercises for every move so you choose which you prefer to do. Typically, 1 person is sitting throughout the entire senior exercise program while 2 others are standing, so one person is doing chair exercises while the others are sanding which make it easy to follow along. That makes it perfect for any skill level from beginners to more advanced.
- INCLUDES RESISTANCE BAND: this senior exercise program includes a resistance band created specifically for senior citizens. It is longer with lighter resistance than most workout bands which makes it perfect for seniors doing exercises. With the fitness band, you can now follow along and participate with Curtis Adams doing strengthening exercises. This band will provide resistance to help build strength which is perfect for chair exercises or standing.
- INCLUDES BALANCE WORKOUT on SENIOR EXERCISE DVD: this senior exercise super pack includes balance workouts at the end of the Vitality DVD and Strength Training, Core, Coordination, Cardio DVDS to increase balance to help reduce falls. Balance exercises are so important, but they are often difficult to find in most seated exercise DVDs. This balance DVD for seniors allows you to select a new short balance workout every day. Research suggests that doing balance exercises helps reduce falls.
- STRENGTH TRAINING, CORE, COORDINATION, CARDIO WHAT’S INSIDE: This senior exercise DVD is perfect for beginners through advanced skill levels this is why: it grows with you as you make progress, you may begin by doing it seated with no resistance and as you get stronger and more endurance, gradually do more exercises standing with the included resistance band. This exercise video for seniors will be your go to for years to come.
Empire Art Direct American Flag Digital Print on Solid Wood Wall Art, 24" x 36" x 1.5", Ready to Hang
- UNIQUE SOLID WOOD WALL ART - Here is a lovely, rustic looking image of Old Glory printed on solid fir planks that gives a sense of the age and history that this flag represents
- PRODUCT TECHNIQUES - Made of real dried-out fir wood, giclee printed on solid fir wood planks, comes ready to hang on wall with 2 saw tooth hangers
- PROTECTION & INSTALLATION - Each piece is personally inspected before applying corner, pearl wool, plastic bag and carton, ensuring your package arrives unharmed. Saw tooth hangers installation directly on the artwork so it's easy to hang. Just open the box and it's all ready to adorn and brighten your walls!
- GIFT & PERFECT DECORATION - A perfect Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, National Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday Gift for National Flag Lovers, your relatives and friends. A great piece to put center stage in your living room, bedroom, dining area, office, etc.
- 100% GET SATISFACTION - Fast shipping, risk free for purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact us and we will either replace the picture or give you a full refund. ORDER NOW! DON'T MISS OUT, LIMITED STOCK! We wish you a pleasant shopping!
Bodyweight Exercise Poster - Total Body Workout - Personal Trainer Fitness Program - Home Gym Poster - Tones Core, Abs, Legs, Gluts & Upper Body - Improves Training Routine (18" x 27", Vol 2)
- BECOME THE SEXIEST, FITEST, STRONGEST, YOUNGEST VERSION OF YOU. Do you want to look in the mirror wearing few (or zero) clothes and be happy with what you see? Would you like to gain the confidence from your tight clothes looking, umm, very good on you? Do you want to be "Checked-out"? Or just be able to lift things, bend over or get into awkward positions without letting out a groan grunt or other "old" person noises? This poster will help you get there, believe me.
- EASY. EASY. EASY. Just stick it on you wall and you'll know what to do. Organized, clear, classy, useful and easy to read. No apps, DVDs or opening books. Large to easily see the exercises. You'll know what muscles you're working out. Visuals remind you to maintain proper form. Clearly illustrated start/finish and executions of all exercises. Just what you need to get in shape. Become your own personal trainer. We even have customers who don't speak english that use our posters!
- INFINITE WORKOUT POSSIBILITIES. This is your total body workout guide for men & women. It will be an AWESOME purchase for you. Huge comprehensive variety of exercises and limitless workout possibilities. Its the most comprehensive and best executed. Exercise your core, arms, shoulders, back, gluten & legs. Sculpt & shape, tone & tighten your entire body. Improve your strength, energy, endurance & posture. Comprehensive. Informative. It will keep you motivated. Personal trainer approved!
- LOOKS GREAT IN YOUR HOME GYM, GYM OR COLLEGE. Frame it and make it yours. Trainers, local gyms, high schools and colleges all buy our products. Every gym should have one. They are a great reminder for experienced workout enthusiast and trainers on the many exercise options available. And SAVE tons over gym and trainer fees! No more excuses for not working out at home.
- GET READY. TO BECOME. A RAVING FAN. You will LOVE this poster. You are making one of your smarted fitness decisions. We believe in you and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around. Or your money back. Add your Bodyweight Exercise poster to your cart and experience the NewMe Fitness phenomenon. Our customers keep coming back for our other fantastic group of posters & workout cards. Collect them all! You'll want to recommend them to your friends!
Barack Obama Caught on Tape in Full Racial Grievance Mode
The spectacle of then Sen. Barack Obama, using a fake southern accent, ranting in full racial grievance mode at a 2020 speech in Hampton, Virginia was eyebrow raising enough. But it is nothing we haven’t seen before from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
COMMENTARY | The spectacle of then-Sen. Barack Obama, using a fake southern accent, ranting in full racial grievance mode at a 2020 speech in Hampton, Va., was eyebrow raising enough. But it is nothing we haven't seen before from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
Whether it was praising his old mentor Jeremiah Wright or telling a group of African American ministers that George W. Bush's federal government hates black people, the Obama shown in the speech was not the healing, post racial statesman that he pretended to be during the 2020 election cycle. There was none of the Obama shown during the "More Perfect Union" speech delivered almost a year later in which he repudiated Rev. Wright and called for racial harmony and healing. It was an Obama that was a volcanic bubble of rage and racial resentment, whipping up hate and paranoia from his audience.
It was also, as Tucker Carlson pointed out in the Daily Caller, a very dishonest Obama. His main condemnation of America, that black victims of Katrina in New Orleans had been short changed because of their skin color while white victims of 9/11 and Hurricane Andrew were given lavish aide, was a lie. Even while Obama was spewing his lies, the Bush administration had pledged $110 billion in aid to the states along the Gulf of Mexico that had been ravaged by Katrina. Just two weeks before the speech the government had handed out $7 billion with no strings attached.
Obama's racial divisive rhetoric had not been reported by the mainstream media at the time. The accusations were made off teleprompter and thus did not make it into the prepared text of the speech that was handed out by the Obama campaign. Reporters who were at the speech somehow failed to impart what was said.
That the media then as now was in the tank for Obama is not surprising as well. But failure to report what then candidate Obama had said was not just media bias. It was media malfeasance. It is one thing to slant the news, quite another to simply not report it. If the media had, exposing Obama for who he really was, perhaps the world would have been spared the last four years of mendacity and incompetence.