Best Aws Training Online Quora in 2021
AWS Series Digital Pocket Weight Scale 100g x 0.01g, (Black), AWS-100-CAL - Calibration Weight included
- Portable Scale: This digital food scale measures 3" x 5" x 0.8", so it's the perfect size for measuring on the go. Use it to measure nuts, herbs, medications, spices, or jewelry.
- Durable & Compact: This mini kitchen scale is perfect for travel and can fit in your bag. Plus, it easily converts between ounces, carats, grains, and grams.
- LCD Screen: The digital scale's backlit LCD Screen makes numbers viewable and easy to read — even in dim lighting. Thanks to high-precision sensors, you'll get an accurate measurement every time.
- Built-in Cover: Keep your electronic food scale safe with the built-in durable cover. It will keep your scale looking like new and protect it from scratches, bumps, and everyday wear and tear.
- Stainless Steel: Our digital kitchen scale has a stainless-steel surface that's easy to clean. Place your items directly onto the Stainless Steel or place them in a tray or container for measuring.
American Weigh Scales SR Series Industrial Precision Digital Hanging Scale, Gray, 1000g X 1 G (AMW-SR-1KG)
- High accuracy and precision for flexible weighing with different uses. Calibration is easy to complete as well
- Multiuse: can be used for many tasks around the house, farm, and store such as weighing feed, suitcases, and other heavy stock
- Easy to switch between pounds and kilograms
- Easy to use: Sleek handle and easy to use adjustable strap can accommodate any handle size
- Quality Guaranteed: All AWS scales are backed by a powerful 10 year warranty
HFS (R) Scale Balance Calibration Weight Set - 10-1000g 8Pc Set with Case (8pcs : 10g,20g,20g,50g,100g,100g,200g,500g) 8pcs is 1000Gram Total
- 1 x 10g Weight; 2 x 20g Weights
- 1 x 50g Weight; 2 x 100g Weights
- 1 x 200g Weight; 1 x 500g Weight
- Great for calibrating scales up to 2000g in capacity.
- Comes with a padded carrying case.
American Weigh Scales Blade Series Digital Precision Pocket Weight Scale, Black, 1000 x 0.1G (BL-1KG-BLK)
- Multiple Weighing Units: Weighs in grams, ounces, grains, and carats to allow for multiuse purposes.
- Convenient to Transport Size: With its lid on, it fits comfortably in your pocket. The scale is 3.8" x by 0.8" tall. Comes with two expandable lids.
- Unique Engineering Design: so named for the section of the body which swings out to reveals a lighted display, the on/off button, the Tare button, and the Mode button.
- Unparalleled Accuracy: accuracy to 10th of a gram with flexible measurements and small capacity
- Quality Guaranteed: All AWS scales are backed by a powerful 10 year warranty
American Weigh Scales 100G X 0.01G Digital Scale, With Seaside 100 G Stainless Steel Calibration Weight
- Weighs up to 100 grams in 0.01 gram increments. Units of measure include gram, ounce, carat and grain
- Backlit LCD display helps make the numbers viewable and easy to read
- Flip-open lid protects the delicate weighing surface and includes basic instructions
- Backed by a powerful 10 year warranty, runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Easy recalibration with included 100g American Weigh calibration weight, ensuring accurate readings at all times
American Weigh Scales AMW Series Precision Digital Kitchen Scale, Stainless Steel, 2000G x 0.1G (AMW-2000)
- Large stainless steel weighing surface 6 x 6 inch
- 9v Battery included
- Large 2000g Capacity x 0.1 gram increments
- 4 weighing modes: Grams, Pennyweights, Troy Ounces, Ounces
- Tare and Hold Feature Back Light Display
High Performance Precision Counting Scale for Parts & Coins, 60lb x 0.002lb, Industrial and Scientific Use
- Powered by AC Adaptor or internal rechargeable battery
- Large easy to read backlit LCD
- Automatic Average Piece Weight Recalculation
- Standard RS232 Communication Interface
Digital Pocket Weight Scale with Retractable Display 100g x 0.01g (Black), BL-100-BLK
- PORTABLE SCALE: This digital scale measures 3.8" x 3.8" x 0.8", so it's the perfect size for measuring on the go. Use it to measure food, herbs, spices, jewels, or medication.
- DURABLE & COMPACT: This mini food scale is perfect for travel and can fit in your bag. Plus, it easily converts between grams, ounces, grains, and carats.
- LCD SCREEN: The digital scale's backlit LCD screen makes numbers viewable and easy to read — even in dim lighting. Thanks to high-precision sensors, you'll get an accurate measurement every time.
- RETRACTABLE DISPLAY: Our scale features a unique engineering design: the lighted display swings out from beneath the scale. Plus, you get 2 expansion trays with purchase to accommodate your materials.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Our digital scale has a stainless-steel surface that's easy to clean. Place your items directly onto the stainless steel or place them in a tray or container for measuring.
Crane Scale,Klau 1000kg 2000 lb Industrial Weighing Tool 0.5 kg / 1 lb Resolution LCD Display with Remote Silver for Home Farm
- Strictly in accordance with OIML R76 and European CE directives.
- Cutting-edge technology,quality integrated circuit for high performance and long-time stability.
- Aluminum-casting case,high firm hook and shackle,dedicated weighing loadcell for safety installation.
- Resolution switch,unit conversion(You can press the "F2" button of remote to select),peak hold(You can press the "HOLD" button of remote turn on or off peak hold function,if you turn on the peak hold function,the screen will display "ZPS" or turn off the peak hold function,the screen will display "ZS".When you weighing,the weight less than the first peak,it will always display the first peak weight.),overload alarm,auto power-off,battery inspection,etc.
- American standard eye hook,LCD display with backlight,3*AA batteries,The Min.cap.10 kg/20 lb and the Max.cap.1000 kg/2000 lb;Resolution is 0.5 kg/1 lb and division is 2000.
1 Box Wheel Weights, Grey 1 oz, Stick-on Adhesive Tape, Lead Free (9 lbs) 144 Pieces
- 1 Box of Grey 1 oz Adhesive Wheel Weights
- Total weight of 1 box: 144 oz, 144 pieces in each box, 1 oz / piece
- High-quality PVC tape to ensure adhesion
- Lead-free, carefully packaged
JAWS Tutorial for the Average Joe
Here is an explanation and brief over view of JAWS, a screen reader used by the blind and visually impaired to access computers.
When you first install JAWS, the voices are set to a certain pitch, tone and speed. If you wish to alter these settings, you have to go to the JAWS menu, go into Voices and go into Individual Voices. There, you can alter the different types of voices used for each function. There is a voice for each JAWS cursor.
The different voices each have names. You simply pick from the list of voices which one you prefer, and hit Apply at the end of the menu. To change the pitch and tone of the voice, you must toggle with a slider bar. The bar starts at 34 percent, and you can adjust it to your preference there.
There is also a pronunciation dictionary in JAWS. There you can enter words, and make JAWS pronounce them the way they are supposed to be pronounced. You can also go to the Basic menu where you set all of the basic preferences of JAWS. The things in this menu are options like whether you want JAWS to automatically start when your computer turns on, whether you want JAWS to run from your toolbar and other common functions.
Desktop and Laptop Keyboard Modes
Whether you have your keyboard set to desktop mode or laptop mode depends on how JAWS keystrokes are performed. Set your preference to whichever type of keyboard you are using. Since laptops do not have the separate number pad, it makes a huge difference in the types of keystrokes you use for each function.
The first thing to note with JAWS is the four types of cursors. There is a PC cursor, a JAWS cursor, a Virtual PC cursor and a Braille cursor. The PC cursor is the primary cursor to use with JAWS. It handles menu navigation, typing in text documents and navigating the desktop etc. The Virtual PC cursor is used on the internet, to type in fields known as edit fields to the JAWS user. To a sighted user, these are the fields that are typed in on the web. An example of these would be search engines, replies on a forum thread or a field to type your user name and password to log into a site. In order to activate this cursor, you must press Enter in the edit field.
The Braille cursor is only usable when there is a Braille display active on your computer.
A blind or visually impaired user can not use a mouse. It is too small for them to see. When JAWS can not click on a button or item on a page, the JAWS cursor comes to the rescue. This is the equivalent of a mouse. You must use a key stroke to activate the JAWS cursor, but when activated you can scroll on the screen with the mouse, highlight an item and use another keystroke to left click on the item. There is also a keystroke for right clicking.
To turn the JAWS cursor on, you must use the keystroke Caps Lock plus P. To revert back to the PC cursor, you must press Caps Lock and; simultaneously. These keystrokes are for laptop keyboard mode.
Navigating the Web and Texts
Navigating the web is very easy with JAWS. You can either scroll down with the arrow keys until you hit the link or body of text you want, or you can use a number of shortcuts to get to where you want to go.
To access a list of links on the web, you simply use the keystroke Insert F7. This opens a list of links on the webpage. If you know which link you wish to go to, you can press the first letter of the name of the link. You then hit enter on the link, and JAWS goes to the page that the link was connected to. If you don't know which link you wish to go to, you use the same keystroke and scroll down the list of links. When you reach the desired link, hit Enter.
In order to quickly jump to a visited link, simply press the V key. This will jump to every visited link, in the order that they appear on the page. Press Enter on the link you wish to enter.
Reading text on a website is just as easy as accessing links. You can either scroll down to the text with the arrows, or use a keystroke to access the list of headings (if the site has them). In order to access the list of headings, you must use the keystroke Insert plus F6. Then, just like the links list, a headings list will appear. Hit enter on the desired heading.
There is also a function to jump to a certain line of text on the web. In order to access this function, simply press the J key while on the internet. Then, you must type in the line number, press Enter, and JAWS will jump to that line.
Other functions in JAWS are as follows:
To jump to a button on the web, press the B key while on a webpage (if applicable). To reach the File menu, you use the keystroke Alt F. While in the File menu, if you wish to save a document simply press the S key. For Save As, hit the A key. Usually for other menus, you can press Alt with the starting letter of the menu name, or a letter in the name of the menu. It would take entirely too long to write every menu shortcut, so I'll just leave you with this one.
If you just want to see the list of menus on the menu bar, simply press the Alt key. Then, the File menu will be highlighted, but it will not open. If you want to open it, simply press the down arrow. To see the other menus, press the left or right arrow. To leave the menu bar, press the Escape key.
To toggle through things, like going from the toolbar to the desktop, you use the Tab button. To go in reverse order, the keystroke is Shift plus Tab. To toggle through open applications on your computer, like iTunes and Microsoft Word for example, you would use the keystroke Alt plus Tab until you reach the application you wish to use.
A Microsoft Word document is also easily accessible with JAWS, but I will be covering how to use that in another article. I will also be covering how to communicate on the web with JAWS (email, instant messaging etc.) in another article.
The Bottom Line
JAWS is a very useful tool for the blind and visually impaired computer user. With this piece of sophisticated software it's easy to do anything you could ever want to do with a computer. As a JAWS user, I am very happy with it as a screen reader.
This is just a short over view of JAWS main functions. It does not cover all of the functions of JAWS. If you wish to find out more information on JAWS, go to this website:
They are the makers of JAWS. You can find out anything and everything you need to know about JAWS' latest version, JAWS 10 if you visit this website.