Best Bodyguard Training In The World in 2021
Manstopper!: Training a Canine Guardian
- ISBN13: 9780876051443
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The Modern Bodyguard : The Manual of Close Protection Training
Song of Scarabaeus
RUSSIAN SYSTEMA DVD - Spetsnaz Training World War 2 To Present Time. Russian Martial Arts Hand to Hand Combat DVD.
- RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ STYLE is different from TRADITIONAL RUSSIAN MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING and RUSSIAN SYSTEMA TRAINING because it was specifically developed for special operation units and was adapted for the modern street self-defense, also called street combat system.
- THIS MARTIAL ARTS DVD WILL BE GREAT FOR security, police officers, and bodyguards as well as for civilians in dangerous life environment.
- THIS RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ DVD PROVIDES VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ MENTALITY and includes unique documentary video excerpts of Russian Special Forces for age-old Russian Martial Arts to the present time
- An understanding of the Russian Spetsnaz psychology WILL BENEFIT YOUR SELF-DEFENSE FIGHTING TECHNIQUES AND MAKE YOUR COMBAT TRAINING easier and more effective.
- THIS RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ TRAINING DVD WILL RAISE YOUR COMBAT SPIRIT and bring your fighting awareness to a new level allowing you to see, feel and experience what a Spetsnaz soldier feels when protects his country and his loved ones.
Dry Hands "The Ultimate Gripping Solution" All-Sport Topical Lotion- 1 Ounce
- Alleviates grip problems caused by perspiration or rain
- Repels water to keep your hands dry without feeling sticky or greasy
- Leaves behind no powdery residue
- Provides protection for hot, humid, rainy, or damp conditions
- Gives you the confidence of a glove with the natural touch of your bare hand
Bodyguard Eva Destruction
E-ONSALE Pack of 2 Grip Extensions Fits Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 & M&P Bodyguard 380 (M380-XL/ 2PCS)
- Provides enhanced control and comfort without sacrificing concealability
- Blend with the contours and texture of the handgun and have a factory appearance
- Made from High Impact Polymer; withstands drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F
S&W M&P Bodyguard 380 Holster OWB, Outside the Waistband Concealed Carry Holsters Fit Bodyguard .380 with Integrated Crimson Trace Laser, Polymer Belt Holster with 360Â° Adjustable Paddle, Right Handed
- OWB Concealed Carry Holster: Only fit smith and wesson mp bodyguard 380 pistol with integrated crimson trace laser(Not Green Laser or S&W M&P 380 Shield), Right Handed Draw. Included an microfiber cloth to clean your weapon
- Paddle Holster: Paddle design securely slides on to pants or belt, and easy to take it off. Fully adjustable and 360 rotations cant for all application so you can adjust it according to your withdraw angle. Fit 1.5-2.0'' belt.
- Auto Lock System: Adds to the passive system an index (trigger) finger-actuated, active system that won't release the weapon until you press the release button down as you draw to increase officer safety.
- Long-lasting: The polymer holster is composed of durable high-tech polymer material making it durable, light weight, water resistant, sweat resistant, and wear resistant.
- Widely Used: Designed for enduring the hardest operating conditions, the gun holster is an ideal equipment for military, courser, shooting coach, law enforcement agencies or personal protection use.
Techna Clip â€“ Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380 - Conceal Carry Belt Clip (Right-Side)
- Why buy a Techna Clip? Our unique Concealment System helps you eliminate the bulk, printing, and discomfort of your daily conceal-carry sidearm. Techna Clip is a Minimalist Holster Solution for those who conceal carry.
- Included: Tapped and threaded Steel Replacement Pin, Tempered Belt Clip made from High Carbon Spring Steel plated with Black Teflon Stone Coat 5100, 2 screws (1 extra), 2 locking washers (1 extra), 1 Allen wrench.
- Fast and Simple Install with NO gunsmithing required. Installs on the right side of the sidearm.
- Compatible with Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380 models, not compatible with the S&W Bodyguard Revolver.
- Features: Durable Belt Clip is spring tempered and made specifically for the Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380, plated with Black Stone Coat 5100 Teflon to give a protective buffer between the clip and the sidearm.
- Backed by Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty, and amazing Customer Service.
- Over 130,000 Techna Clips SOLD to Military Personnel, Law Enforcement, and Civilians worldwide.
Career Opportunities and Job Outlook in the Private Security Industry
Budget cuts to public law enforcement agencies has result in a continuing increase in the opportunity for employment as a private security agent.
The jobs available in the private security sector are more far-ranging and varied than you probably think. Private security can include keeping a watchful eye on spectators showing up for a football game or concert. You may also land a job requiring you to counteract terrorist activities targeted against your company's executives. Private security law enforcement agents are called upon to offer protection against intrusion into private gated residential areas, warehouses, entertainers and celebrities and during special occasions involving crisis management.
Unless you already have extensive experience as a public sector law enforcement agent, your private security career will likely be initiated with an entry-level position. This mean security guard positions at malls and departments stores, bank security guard, hospital security or maybe a position at the airport. These and other entry level positions are excellent ways to get experience and learn the intricacies of private security employment. Depending on the job itself, you may gain valuable experience working with high tech observational equipment, assisting store detectives in theft prevention, screening people for signs of suspicious behavior and how to protect individuals from attack.
When you gain enough experience, you will be ready to move up to mid-level positions such as private investigation. Most private investigators are not freelancer anymore, but work for law firms or corporations. The job of this type of private investigator can vary widely and cover such aspects of law enforcement as conducting background checks, interviewing witnesses and suspects, gathering evidence, conducting surveillance and searching through legal documents.
Ultimately, your experience in private security may allow you to land a job at the top of the ladder. High-level private security jobs can include bodyguard duties, managing a team of private security agents and even heading up the entire security system of an internationally based corporation.
Private security is still without any nationwide system of regulation and so the qualifications and requirements involved in getting a job will vary from state to state as well as from position to position. Most states require some sort of licensure that usually requires a background check, some kind of classroom training and very often a drug test. Educational requirements are very open-ended and it is entirely possible to enter into this field without even possession a high school diploma. A college degree in criminology or criminal psychology will certainly go a long way toward helping you to leapfrog over the lower-level positions and get your started on your career in a higher paying job with more responsibility as well as higher expectations of your skills.
Job outlook for private security law enforcement positions is expected to continue growing as it has since the 1970s. The growth of private security positions has been a result of budget cutbacks for public law enforcement agencies. The private sector has moved in to take a firm hold on the chasm created by these budget cuts. Globalization of industry and the fear of terrorist attacks against corporate figures has further increased the growth rate of jobs in this sector.
Wages, benefits, risks and retirement plans vary widely in the field of private security. Such is the expanse of earnings that median wage figures have little practical value in allowing you to determine whether this is the right career path for you. Ultimately, that decision will be based less on finding a lucrative position than on your desire to serve and protect your private employers or clients.