10 Best Brand Boxing Gloves For Training
Updated on: May 2023
Best Brand Boxing Gloves For Training in 2023
Everlast Elite Pro Style Training Gloves, Black, 16 oz
Everlast 1200014 Pro Style Training Gloves (Black, 14 oz.)
- Constructed from durable and long-lasting synthetic leather
- Curved anatomical grip and fit
- Manufactured in United States
- Dense two-layer sandwich of foam for added protection
- Full padding on the front and back of wrist to promote proper punching technique
- Conformed to the natural shape of the fist for comfortable training
- Thumb-lock feature
- Wrap around Velcro strap
Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves (Black/Metallic Blue, 12 oz)
- Just What You Need: The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at entry level affordability. Our gloves keep your hands snug and protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside. Or, go all-black for that understated look
- Tested by Pros, Created for You: From UFC champions like Michael Bisping, to pro boxers like Mike Lee, Team Sanabul athletes demand the best. We make the same gloves for you as we make for them. Built for Hard Use: Engineered leather construction to take you through hundreds of rounds. This glove will age well and be in your gym bag for years to come
- Feel the Impact, Not the Pain: Our gloves are gel infused to take the hardest hits for you. Get every ounce of power from your punches, without paying for it tomorrow
- Protect Your Wrists: A powerful hook and loop closure system means you won't have to pull your punches because you’re worried about your wrists. Once you tighten these straps, you’re set for the whole session
- The Perfect Fit: Don’t spend months breaking your gloves in! Special longitudinal arch design will make you feel like you’ve been wearing these all along. Mesh palms allow your hands to breathe while working your hardest, keeping your hands dryer and cleaner
Everlast Elite Pro Style Training Gloves, Pink/White, 12 oz
- Premium synthetic leather combined with excellent construction provides lasting durability
- Full mesh palm ensures breathability and comfort
- Updated evershield design for advanced wrist protection with hook-and-loop closure
- Secure fit maintains protection and comfort during a variety of striking angles
- Size recommendation: Height: 5 foot 5 inches; Weight: 140 pounds
Everlast PowerLock Training Gloves blk/Wht PowerLock Training Gove, Black/White, 16 oz
- Modern, anatomical foam construction guides your hand into a natural fist position
- Compact design is the perfect balance of comfort, speed, and protection
- Premium synthetic leather ideal for heavy bag and mitt work
Liberlupus Kids Boxing Gloves, Boxing Gloves for Kids 3-15, Youth Boxing Gloves with Multiple Color & Size, Kids Boxing Gloves for Punching Bag, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA
- 🥊【OPTIONAL SIZES & COLORS】: 4oz, 6oz & 8oz suitable for kids of different ages and weights.
- 🥇【TRIPLED PROTECTION】: 3-layer filler provides excellent protection to your kids.
- 🥈【CAREFUL PROTECTION】: one piece design of the back and wrist of the glove, thickened thumb and plump fist peak carefully protects your kids' hands in all directions.
- 🥉【BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE】: Breathable mesh keeps your hand dry, Pre-curved hand design allowing for maintaining focus while training.
- 🏆【30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE】
Xnature 4oz 6oz 8oz PU Kids Boxing Gloves w/Gift Box Children Cartoon MMA Kickboxing Sparring Youth Boxing Gloves Training Gloves Age 5-12 Years Pink
- Made from high quality PU leather and EVA foaming to enhance the durability and protection. durable for long-term use, designed to augment the protection of kids.
- Kids boxing gloves: 5-12 Years Old Kids. Boxing Gloves for Kids: Gloves Size: 9" x 6.3"; Unit Weight: 4oz 6oz 8oz / pcs. Packaging including a pair of kids boxing gloves and a colorful gloves box.
- Elastic wrist strap allows for a more customizable fit while providing superior wrist support.The internal layered Mould provide the overall uniform protection to the hands and has the ability to resist any impact of force and keep the hands free from injury. Velcro closure design protects the wrist and give the best snug fit.
- Suitable for MMA, Muay Thai, Focus pads, Punch bags, Punch Mitts, Grappling and Striking in both training and competition for 4oz 6oz 8oz youth boxing gloves kids.
- Slit design in fist allows easy ventilation and keep the palm dry and stress free it help in wicking the moisture. Perfect X'mas Gift boxing gloves for kids.
SKL Kids Boxing Gloves 4oz Training Gloves for Children Cartoon Sparring Boxing Gloves Training Mitts Junior Punch PU Leather Age 5-12 Years Orange
- SUITABLE AGE RANGE - 4oz boxing gloves are recommended for 5 to 12 year old.
- HIGH PROTECTION - Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off.
- COMFORTABLE STRAP DESIGN - Long wrist strap with good quality velcro closure gives proper control and is also adjustable.
- HIGH QUALITY - Performance PU leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain Gel Impact Protection Foam.
- LOVELY CARTOON STYLE - This children's boxing gloves is with catoon pattern and bright color blue, green, orange, red, is loved by kids and also good as gift.
Liberlupus Cool Style Boxing Gloves for Men & Women, Boxing Training Gloves, Kickboxing Gloves, Sparring Gloves, Heavy Bag Gloves for Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA(Black & Golden, 14 oz)
- 🥊【COOL & COMFORTABLE DESIGN】: This gloves was created to give you professional gear at entry level affordability. Our natural curve and grip bar design give comfortable grip to your fist. Breathable mesh hole allows your hand to ventilate sweat and keep dry. And unique cool pattern design adds cooler style and enables you to easily stand out from others.
- 🥇【BEST PROTECTION】: Three foam layers give you not only upgraded protection but also more elasticity that helps you to throw faster and more powerful punches. Absolutely great choice for professionals or beginners for boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, and MMA.
- 🥈【HOOK & LOOP CLOSURE AND WIDENED STRAP】: With powerful and durable Hook & Loop Closure saving your time for wrapping, our widened strap helps to give more stability and protection to your wrist during training.
- 🥉【EASY CARE】: Our glove uses high quality faux leather that can be easily cleaned with wet towel. With breathable mesh to ventilate sweat from inner side, only few hours airing can help you get rid of annoying odor.
- 🏆 EXCELLENT WARRANTY: 30-DAY NO HASSLE REFUND & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Trideer Pro Grade Boxing Gloves, Kickboxing Bagwork Gel Sparring Training Gloves, Muay Thai Style Punching Bag Mitts, Fight Gloves Men & Women(Black & White, 16 oz)
- ❤ KIND NOTICE ❤ All Trideer branded products are sold exclusively by Trideer. Please always check the seller information before your purchase ! ❤
- 🥊HIGH QUALITY - Quality Faux Leather construction for great durability and performance, also easy to clean and maintain.Pro Design for Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA and Sparring Training.
- 🥊 BEST SUPPORT & PROTECTION - Widened helps add more stability to the wrist and makes it much easier as you throw punches, Multi-density foam allows for unparalleled shock absorption, gives the best protection for both you and your partner
- 🥊 SUPERIOR COMFORT - Breathable mesh keeps your hand dry, Pre-curved anatomic hand design allowing for proper fist closure & maintaining focus while training
- 🥊 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
5 Stars for Kimura Wear MMA Gloves
A product review of the Kimura Wear mixed martial arts gloves.
The Kimura Wear MMA gloves are more closely related to the Fairtex gloves than any other style. I originally purchased these gloves because they were white and I wanted a pair of white MMA gloves like the ones used in bouts overseas. Kimura Wear, a mixed martial arts company based in Canada, was the only company I found selling white mixed martial arts gloves. I ordered my pair from their website www.kimurawear.com and in a week or so I received them. I did not have any problem ordering on their website and was able to pay via Paypal, which was a plus. I also did not have any problems with customs.
I was very excited to get my Kimura Wear gloves. The white really seemed to pop out and had a bit more pizazz than the traditional black mixed martial arts gloves. The white Kimura Wear gloves had the company's logo, a K, on the knuckles and the wrist band of the gloves. This was another reason I ended up purchasing these gloves, because I did not want some big gaudy logo to parade around. These gloves were the most comfortable pair of mixed martial arts gloves that I had ever purchased. I had recently hurt my hand and wearing my other MMA gloves was very uncomfortable. Just wearing my UFC gloves hurt my hand because they put so much pressure on my knuckles (because they weren't pre-curved). My first workout with the Kimura Wear gloves was great. I didn't notice the pain in my hand because the Kimura Wear gloves afforded a bit more padding on the knuckles and had a bit of curve to the glove. These gloves are great for everything from sparring to bag work.
Kimura Wear offers 7 different styles of their MMA pro series gloves and an additional style for women. The pair I ordered was the Pro Series Official 4 ounce gloves (in white). Kimura Wear has recently released an upgraded version of the Pro Series gloves. My favorite feature on the gloves was the way that they sit more forward on the knuckles. The wrist wrap was also very good and didn't come loose when training. Another great feature about these gloves is that you can either wear them with or without hand wraps and you don't have to have a different size. They fit great both ways. This isn't true about my other MMA gloves. If I wanted to wear hand wraps then I needed a larger pair of gloves.
If you are looking for a new pair of mixed martial arts gloves I would highly recommend the Kimura Wear gloves. They are great and affordable. To read a complete description from the company, see photos, or order a pair go to www.kimurawear.com.