Best Cardio Strength Training Workout in 2022
Absolute Beginners - Cardio & Strength Training Workout for Seniors
Strength Training Weight Workout - JENNY FORD
Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat 5 Days a Week with Jessica Smith, Walking at Home, Interval Low Impact Cardio and Strength Training for Women, Beginner, Intermediate Level
- This weekly workout plan includes 105 minutes of actual workout time!
- Features two complete 2-mile and 3-mile walks, a total body strength training circuit plus separate warm up and cool down segments
- Low and Higher Impact Options Shown Throughout
- Get more than 20 of our best belly fat burning tips during the workouts
- No Floor Work, Equipment Optional, Minimal Space Required
5 HIIT Workout Training Cardio for Beginner at Home Exercises Videos to Burn Fat, Improve Endurance and Build Strength
Walk On: Get Strong! 2 Complete, Floor Work Free Strength Training Workouts for Stronger Muscles, Bones and Metabolism with Jessica Smith [DVD]
Lower Body Workout
Marcy Foldable Exercise Bike with Adjustable Resistance for Cardio Workout and Strength Training NS-652
- EXCELLENT CARDIO WORKOUT - The fat-blasting cardio offered by this exercise device is significant, as each pedal targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. Not only does it burn fat, but it also strengthens the leg’s muscles, giving you well-toned legs
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE - This bicycle has a manually adjustable resistance that offers various degrees of exercises. With eight preset levels of magnetic resistance control, you can set to simulate various types of workouts depending on the resistance.
- FOLDABLE - The exercise utility is designed to fold compactly with its advanced frame design that allows for easier storage and portability as it folds up, granting you more space at home. It also has rubberized foot based to prevent scratching and damage
- EASY SCREEN INTERFACE –This unit comes with a LCD panel that shows different variables related to your workout - speed, distance, time, and calories burned. The interface is user-friendly, especially planning workout routines and monitoring your progress
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION – Made of 14 gauge, high-quality frame which boasts durability and surface resiliency, this bike has counterweighted pedals with adjustable foot straps and an adjustable foam padded seat for hassle-free cycling
- Recommended User Height 5’1 to 6’3 / Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Cardio Kickboxing Workout
Stronger SeniorsÂ® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Designed by certified fitness instructor Anne Pringle Burnell to help seniors develop strength
- These two fitness DVDs work together to improve stability, balance, strength, flexibility, and more
- Designed specifically for seniors and are performed in a slow, relaxing pace
Total Body Toning Workout with Focus on the Lower Body
How I Saved While Getting Ripped
This is how I was able to save time and money by changing my workout routine.
The $70 a month membership ends up costing me $840 a year. Most people end up paying a lot more than that for a gym membership at a high end facility. I just got lucky with a locked in rate from years ago. I knew from experience and research that cross training, essentially changing things up to keep your body guessing, was important to get to a high level of fitness. As such, I invested about $120 for the P90X program which emphasizes "muscle confusion". Every day for an hour, I was doing a different workout for different parts of my body.
For P90X, it's necessary to get a dumbbell set and a chin-up bar or bands. The dumbbell set would've cost me hundreds of dollars for all the different weight intervals but instead, I bought a set of Bowflex SelectTech 552 for about $400. The Bowflex dumbbells are adjustable dumbbells that go from 5 to 52.5 pounds. While I could've gotten used dumbbells at different weight intervals for cheaper, I liked how I could save space with the Bowflex dumbbells. The bands cost me about $30 so all in all, I was saving about $300 compared to my gym membership.
The beauty of P90X was that it emphasized exercises that could truly get me into shape. Pushups, pull-ups, squats, and core work are the key foundations to ultimate fitness. I could workout when I wanted and the exercises I was doing were targeting the right muscle groups, thus saving me a lot of time. As the saying goes, "time is money" and by saving this extra time while working out, I was able to spend some extra time on my work, which ultimately ends up helping me make more money.
Besides weight training, cardio is important to overall fitness. P90X does a good job of emphasizing that but I wanted to get more cardio in. I could have bought an exercise bike or treadmill, but decided to get my cardio in the old fashioned way: run outside. Not only did I end up saving hundreds of dollars by utilizing the free sidewalks and roads to get my cardio in, I was helping my body more. There is no true comparison to running on a treadmill and running outdoors. The environmental factors of running outdoors make a big difference, not to mention the fresh air.
This is how I ended up getting ripped while saving money. The great thing about the exercise program I was doing is that it's sustainable for years. The savings compared to a gym membership is astronomical. Because I was able to do my workouts on my schedule, and condense it as well by targeting the right muscle groups, I was getting more value out of my workout time. Most importantly, I was actually working out. This is key because in the long run, working out consistently leads to greater overall health and thus saves money and time by helping me to avoid major health issues.