10 Best Cross Training For Tennis
Updated on: June 2023
Best Cross Training For Tennis in 2023
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes,Carbon/Black/Pink Peacock,8 Medium US
Fila Men's Memory Workshift Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Black/Black,11 4E US
- Leather uppers with stitching accents and perforations for added breathability
- Comfortable breathable mesh linings
- Memory foam sockliner
- DLS foam midsole
- Solid rubber non-slip outsole
Brooks Womens Ghost 12 Running Shoe - Peacoat/Blue/Aqua - B - 8.5â€¦
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
Ryka Women's Influence Cross Training Shoe, Sleet, 7.5 W US
- Traction outsole with footprint design and pivot points for ease of movement
- Flex-foil and direct Fuse layers provide support
- Dual density foam midsole with high imact N-Gage EVA energy return provides shape retention and cushioning on impact
- Closure Type: Lace Up
XIDISO Running Shoes Womens Air Trail Mesh Sneakers Athletic Walking Cross Training Tennis Sports Shoe for Women Black
- LOW TOP SPORT SNEAKERS: Lace-up closure can easy on and off,enjoy the unparalleled pleasure of free running,you'll love this road running shoes Mens Running Shoes Trail Fashion Sneakers Tennis Sports Casual Walking Athletic Fitness Shoes
- LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOES: Lightweight,fashion knitted mesh upper for ultra-lightweight support and breathability can maximizes the upper surface,our running shoes let your foot always keeps dry and cool
- NON SLIP RUBBER SOLE: The sneakers running shoes sole made from ultra light natural rubber material,the pattern on the bottom of sole features flexible grooves,strengthen the shoes ability of anti-skid and grip,helping users adapt to any road condition
- EDGE STYLE WITH WAVE PATTERN: Luxurious Feeling New design walking shoes with wavy pattern on the edge, so it is elegantly seen and the wave line looks smooth, filling with luxurious feeling and fashion sense, a perfect design for young people.
- DAILY LIFE USE: Unique design of sneakers is perfect choice to pair with any occasion:casual,walking,running,jogging,training,indoor,sports,outdoor,travel,exercise,workout and so on.
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes, White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey, 10
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
New Balance Men's 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, White/Navy, 10 M US
- Dual Density Collar Foam
- Injection Molded EVA
- Internal Shank
- PU insert
New Balance Women's 577 V4 Cross Trainer, Black/Heather, 9 W US
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker Periscope Silver, 10.5 M US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Overcast/White/Heather, 7.5 M US
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert. Features synthetic upper
- Slip on upper with additional lace up support
Top 5 iPod Fitness Applications
A list of the best fitness applications for iPod, iPod Nano and iPhone, including beginners to advanced cardio, running, cross training and yoga applications.
iTREAD for LiveStrong
This 60-minute marathon training program features Extra reporter AJ Calloway as he trains for the New York Marathon. The workout is the same as iTrain's popular iTREAD Run Intervals program, but a portion of the proceeds goes to Lance Armstrong's cancer-fighting LiveStrong Foundation. Expect interval training, stretches, and running drills in this beginner's workout, priced at $9.99.
iWorkout for iPod 6.1
This feature-packed program includes more than 100 workout videos designed to target every area of the body, as well as trainer tips and advice on diet and nutrition. The workouts cover cardio, circuit training, free weights and even Swiss ball training. A neat feature is the metronome function, which beeps at different intervals to help you time your reps. Grab the free demo from the Apple website, or the full program for $19.99.
iTrainer Personal Trainer
A subscription-based service, iTrainer gives you a variety of workout programs for a monthly fee of $29.95. It's more expensive than most other ipod fitness applications, but the extra features are worth it: you get access to a web-based workout planner to log and monitor your progress, and iTrainer will send you a text message when it's time to work out. It's like having your own personal trainer nagging you to get to the gym.
Women's Health Workouts
These iPod fitness videos were developed from the popular workouts in Women's Health magazine. Most of them are quick - try the 7-minute Lean amp; Fit workout or 20-Minute Abs - and designed to fit easily into a busy day. The workouts range from beginners to advanced, and all the iPod fitness downloads are absolutely free.
PumpAsanas: Hatha Yoga
This iPod yoga application features step-by-step instructions for hatha yoga exercises designed to stretch, strengthen and calm the body. Beginners will appreciate the video with audio instructions, while more advanced yoga buffs will enjoy the picture slideshow which can be viewed while listening to your favorite music. A value pack containing levels 1-3 and more than 120 hatha yoga poses retails for $21.
iTread for Livestrong -
iWorkout for iPod 6.1 -
iTrainer Personal Trainer -
Women's Health Workouts -
PumpAsanas Hatha Yoga -