Best Cycle Training Dvd in 2023
STRONG by Zumba High Intensity Cardio & Tone 60 min Workout DVD Featuring Michelle Lewin
Zumba 101 Dance Fitness for Beginners Workout DVD
- It's your turn to join the calorie-burning dance-fitness craze that's taken the whole world by storm with Zumba 101 featuring two 30-min workouts in 1 DVD.
- Learn the basic steps of the 4 core rhythms in a 30-minute basics class
- Then put those new moves to work as you rock out in an easy-to-follow 30-minute class
- Learn from the creator of the Zumba fitness program himself, Beto Perez, as he takes you through the essential moves to get you dancing yourself into shape
Cycle Reebok: Foundations and Interval Training with Robert Sherman
ZONEV 21 Day Fix Workouts DVDs,4 DVD Set Workout Program
- 9 Total 30-Minute Easy-To-Follow Workouts on 4 Dvds
- Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 21 Days,Prove It Can Work for You in Only 21 Days.
- Two Additional Workouts (Barre Legs & Flat Abs Fix)
- Include：Start Here Guide, 21 Day Fix Eating Plan, 3 Day Quick Fix and a Resistance Band.
- Perfect for Anyone Who’s Ready to Commit to Three Weeks of Hard Work, Even Those Who Have Never Exercised Before.
BQN Uode P90X3 Fitness DVD Workout Baseï¼ŒBuilding Resistance Workouts 10 DVD
- P90X3 advantages: short time, combined with static stretching and dynamic training, combined with isolated movements and compound movements, focusing on whole body exercise. It can be selected according to its own situation and goals, with great flexibility, but low intensity.
- The P90X3 Schedule contains 16 well designed workouts .Each of these workouts is only 30 minutes long, so for 30 minutes a day you will get a great workout.
- The types of workouts vary from Cardio, Yoga, Strength Training, Plyometrics and Stretching. The workout also includes a calendar and a nutrition guide.
- P90X3 has a more rounded approach which does involve weights, and a pullup bar or resistance bands, and while he does have some HIIT and plyometric workouts, they are much more balanced and less “Insane”.
Spinervals 32.0 Extreme Threshold Training DVD
- Boost your Anaerobic Threshold
- Duration: 65 Minutes
- On an intensity scale of 1 to 10 (10 is the most advanced), this workout rates 9.0
The Perfect Game
Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride Trainer for Squat Exercise and Glutes Workout
- The NO. 077 Trainer includes access to an online training video within the package. THE TRAINING VIDEO IS ONLINE ONLY AND WILL NOT INCLUDE A DVD IN THE PACKAGE
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Use the digital monitor to follow your workout progress with the ability to track time, calories, count, and scan.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: The three resistance bands can be added or removed to adjust the resistance of your workout to your fitness level. Each band is approximately 22 lb of resistance.
- ADJUSTABLE SQUAT DEPTH: Adjust the saddle angle to 30, 60, or 90 degrees to add depth to your squat and variety to your workout program.
- VERSATILE HANDLEBARS: Take advantage of multiple hand positions to work muscles in your back and chest. Adjust the machine to your body length with the handle and saddle distance control, to ensure proper form with every squat.
- Material Type: Aluminum
Beachbody Shaun T's Focus T25 Gamma Cycle DVD Workout
- Carve lean muscles, burn more fat, and power up your fitness level in these four explosive 25-minute workouts
- GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results
- Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3.0
- Includes PURE GAMMA calendar and PURE STRENGTH hybrid calendar which integrates the strength-based workouts from ALPHA, BETA, and GAMMA
Circuit Burnout 90: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar, Fitness Tracker &Training Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Circuit Burnout 90 helps you lose weight and build long lean muscle with 10 challenging workouts on 10 DVDs
- Join Dr. Monique St. Pierre for your 90 day transformation. You will burn fat, tone muscle and get in the best shape of your life with Circuit Burnout 90
- Each of the 10 challenging, but easy-to-follow workouts demonstrate multiple levels for different abilities. The workouts keep the body guessing and increase metabolism to maximize results
- Also includes a complete Training Guide, Nutrition Plan and Training Calendar
- BONUS: Stretch DVD helps recovery and injury prevention
Helping Your English Bulldog with Allergies
Here's a round-up of five common allergy symptoms, as well as what worked and didn't work for my English Bulldog, Ribeye.
Symptom: Excessive Mucus
At about 11 months old, Ribeye began vomiting a couple times a week, with about a half cup of mucus at a time. Of all the dog messes I've had to clean up, this is the most nauseating. After joining several bulldog owner groups on Yahoo, I found that grain allergies are quite common in this breed. A quick trip to a local pet food store set us up with samples of several types of single grain foods. I've been told by breeders and pet store owners that corn is the most common grain allergy, but it turns out that Ribeye the bulldog is allergic to wheat. He was flem free within two days of putting him on a wheat free diet.
Tips: if you're hoping for free dogfood samples, do not go to a chain store; go to a proprietor owned shop. Be sure to check the ingredients on your dog treats as well, and start carrying a treat bag so that you're covered for situations where someone wants to give your dog a cookie.
At 3 years old at 60lbs, Ribeye's excessive mucus production returned. I tried eliminating all grains one a time, and he is now eating a duck and potato diet. The mucus is still present, although to a lesser level, with maybe one mucus vomit incident every other week. When the incidents increase in frequency, I've found that giving him 2 Benadryl at night helps him to be less congested and sleep better. Generic Benadryl, diphenhydramine hydrochloride, works just fine, and I now keep a 100 tablet bottle in the house just for Ribeye. It does leave him groggy the next morning. Online bulldog groups have suggested lemon juice in his water dish, to cut the mucus, but it does not seem to help him. I do keep lemon juice on hand in case his throat should ever fill with foam or mucus, as the acid is known to cut through this.
Symptom: Flakey Skin, Fur Falling Out
At 2 years old, Ribeye began losing small patches of fur, with flakey skin showing up underneath. His coat had become dull and coarse. It didn't seem to bother him much, but he didn't look well. Since there were no other symptoms, our vet was not too concerned. Some meet ups with other bulldog owners led me to try another shift in Ribeye's diet. He had been eating Iam's Lamb and Rice dog food very successfully, meaning we were having no more mucus vomit incidents. We switched to Nutro Lamb and Rice and within 2 weeks he had a full coat of fur again. Nutro touts that their brand covers more essential vitamins and minerals that dogs need for a healthy coat. In addition to having a full coat, Ribeye's fur had more sheen and was softer. He also seemed perkier, so my instinct is that his former diet was missing something necessary for him.
At about 2.5 years old, during the summer months, Ribeye the bulldog turned up with itchy, crusty, scab-like patches on his belly. A quick trip to our vet came down with the diagnosis of infected hives. I was horrified; feeling like this meant that I was a lame dog owner. The vet quickly explained that hives are very itchy, and bulldogs carry so much bacteria on their claws that any scratching will almost always result in infected lesions within 24 hours. He gave us antibiotics and advice for future bouts of hives. Bulldogs tolerate generic Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) very well, and can consume up to 25mg per 25lbs of bulldog. Our vet opined that the allergy was most likely to grass pollen, since allergy testing in our area was turning up many dogs with an allergy to local grass strains. Ribeye seems to break out in hives predominantly in the summer months. One Benadryl stops the hives in their tracks.
Tips: The beginning stage of Ribeye's hives look like pink lumps smaller than a bug bite. The area surrounding the bumps also appears pink and irritated. I give him one 25mg generic Benadryl pill and monitor him over the next 2-3 hours; I've never had to give him more than 1 pill at a time, but I have given him 2 pills over the course of 24 hours.
At 4 years old, Ribeye began getting hives at other times of year, and neither I nor his regular vet could guess what allergen could be bothering him. I took him to a veterinary allergist, who ran panels to find that he is allergic to sage brush, grass and tree pollen. Allergy shots to turn on his immune system were frustrating. These involved giving Ribeye a lose-dose shot of the offending allergens every few days. He burst out in hives at the end of the first month, which is a sign that the shot levels were increasing too fast for him. The allergist let us know that he needed a break, and that we could try again when he seemed allergy free. The good news is that she recommended another option in the meantime: Atopica. Since being on Atopica, he has had no hives, even through yet another heavy allergy summer in Portland, OR. The bad news is that Atopica costs about $3 per day, and I have not found any cheaper versions or outlets for it. He has had mucus issues, so we have not tried the allergy shots in the last 6 months.
Symptom: Swollen Foot Pads
At 3.5 years old, the pads on Ribeye's front left foot became swollen. Our vet diagnosed this as an immune system reaction to allergens. It was the beginning of another heavy allergy summer across all dog breeds in our area. Ribeye had a cyst surgically removed from between his pads, and spent the summer with a bootie on his foot to protect it. Since then, his feet have occasionally become irritated. We now limit the green grass dog park visits in early summer, as that timing corresponds with his foot issues. During early summer months, I wipe down his pads with Malaseb, which is a non-irritating antifungal and antimicrobial solution. One 25mg generic Benadryl also tamps down his reactions.
Symptom: Goop in Skin Folds
At 4 years old, my bulldog Ribeye's skin folds above his nose and at the base of his tail began to exude an unpleasant odor accompanied by a whitish goop. This turns out to be a dog version of a yeast infection, which is a common reaction to allergens. Our dog allergist has put Ribeye on an ongoing course of Ketoconazole, which helps keep his immune system boosted up to resist yeast overgrowth. It's working well.
Tip: I check your Ribeye's wrinkles daily, particularly in the summer, for yeast growth. A quick wipe with Malaseb can stop yeast growth that has not become chronic. If the area becomes inflamed, and does not respond within a day of treating with Malaseb, it's time for the Ketoconazole.
Building a network of breeders, veterinarians, and other bulldog owners has proved invaluable in dealing with Ribeye's allergies. It has cut down on the vet visits, increased his quality of life, and made our summer fun time more accessible!