Best Cycling Training Wheels in 2022
HUWAY Training Wheels Flash Mute Wheel Bicycle stabiliser Mounted Kit Compatible for Bikes of 12 14 16 18 20 Inchï¼Œ 1 Pair(Pink)
FORTOP Bicycle Training Wheels Heavy Duty Rear with Stabilizers Mounted Kit for Kids Boy Girls Bikes of 12 14 16 18 20 Inch (Blue Wheels, 20Inch)
- Material: Metal and Rubber
- Much more durable, fit for Children's bicycles of 12"/14"/ 16"/ 18"/ 20"
- Function:These heavy duty rear training wheels provide the necessary security and stability which it needs in the first road tests on the bike.Gives your child the best start to gaining their balance and confidence without holding the back of the saddle.
- This Set of Heavy Duty Rear Training Wheel Stabilizers Assists Young Learners to Ride Bicycle until They Have Developed a Usable Sense of Balance on the Bicycle
- Fitting type: Fits most single-speed bikes from 12 to 20 inches with horizontal rearward-facing track fork end, but not suitable for those with semi-horizontal or vertical dropouts
CHILDHOOD Bicycle Training Wheels Fits 18 to 22 inch Kids Variable Bike (Training Wheels)
- PACKAGER INFORMATION: 2 training wheels, 2 sleeves, 2 wheel bolt, 2 screws, 2 extend bolts, 4 Flat Washers.Please note that there are 2 extend bolts but usually ONE is OK, installing on the side of Variable Speed wheel.
- SUITABLE FOR BICYCLE SIZES: These training wheels are suitable for 18 to 22 inches children bicycles and especially designed to multigeared bikes.
- WEIGHT BEARING CAPACITY: These training wheels can bear the weight of 100 lbs,but the load of 70 lbs or less will be more suitable for the wheels.They can bear children's weight without security issues.
- NOTE: Some bikes like those one-armed-frame bikes and bikes that rear frame tail hook angle are particularly large are not suitable for this training wheels. Pleases make sure that the training wheels are 1/4 to 1/8 in higher than the ground.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please refer to the installation instructions for installation details.
JOYSTAR 16 Inch Kids Bike for Girls with Training Wheels & Basket for 4 5 6 7 Years Child, Kids Bicycle with Basket, Children Cycling, Blue
- STURDY FRAME - Made of 1.2 mm premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- DESIGN FOR KIDS 4-7 YEARS ( 41" - 53" ) GIRLS - Stable training wheel is included for early rider, install it to learn ride, remove it to learn balance. Quick release seat for easy height adjustment. Saddle with holder for learning riding.
- COASTER BRAKE - For kids doesn't have enough power to use hand brake, coaster brake is a great way to stop the bike. Simply push the pedal backward, it will stop immediately..
- ENCLOSED CHAIN GUARD - Full chain guard, prevent your kids touching the chain and getting hurt or soiled.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire. It takes a novice about 15 minute to assemble it. Please refer to the assemble instruction on the page.
JOYSTAR 16 Inch Kids Bike with Training Wheels for 4 5 6 Years Old Boys, Toddler Cycle for Early Rider, Child Pedal Bike, Blue
- DESIGN FOR KIDS - 1. This 16" bike comes with stable training wheel early rider. 2.Quick release seat simplify the height adjustment. 3.Saddle with holder to learn riding when the training wheel is off. 4.Foot brake suitable for young rider don't have enough power to manipulate the hand brake.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. The bike comes with black tire & single speed, only little maintenance needed due to the simple design.
- DIY DECAL & SAFE CHAIN GURAD - Your child will get a DIY decal, they could make a unique bike with the decal by sticking their name on the frame or chain guard. The chain guard well protects the chain, it will last longer than other bikes, your child will not get hurt when try to touch the chain.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The children bike comes with 85% Pre-assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire, normally takes a novice about 20 minutes to assemble it. If you have problem about assembly or the bike, please contact us.
- RECOMMENDED SIZE CHART - 12" biike for 2-4 years(33"-41") Toddler,14" bike for 3-5 years (35" - 47") child,16" BIKE FOR 4-7 YEARS (41" - 53") BOYS & GIRLS, 18" bike for 5-9 years (43"-59") boys & girls. Note: child height may vary even at the same age, please take the height into consideration.
CHILDHOOD Iron Rubber Bike Training Wheels for Kids Girls Boys(14 to 18 inch)
- SUITABLE BICYCLE SIZE:These bike training wheels are suitable for children bicycles from 14 to 18 inches.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE:2 iron wheel handles, 2 iron wheels, 2 nuts, 2 gaskets, 2 limit sheets and 2 screws.
- MATTERS NEED ATTENTION:Please note that our training wheels are designed exclusively for single-speed bicycles, not designed for multi-speed bicycles.
- SIZE ADJUSTABLE:There are some holes on two sides of the training wheel arm, you can adjust to different holes to fit your bike size.
- MATERIAL:Iron, rubber and high-strength steel,anti-shedding rubber tire.Strong and sturdy, offering more security and stability for beginners.
Little World Training Wheels Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Bicycle Stabilizers Mounted Kit Compatible for Bikes of 14 16 18 Inch, 1 Pair-Stronger Version
- Material: Metal and Rubbe
- Much more durable, suitable for Children's bicycles of 14"/ 16"/ 18"(Not suitable for bicycles of 'Alex' brand)
- Features 5.31" Diameter plated steel wheels with rubber tires; Bracket: 8.5 x 3.6 x 1.4 inch / 21.5 x 9 x 3.5 cm
- This set of stabilizers assist young learners until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle. Improve your child's safety and confidence without holding the back of the saddle
- Fitting type: Fits most single-speed bikes from 14 to 18 inches with horizontal rearward-facing track fork end, but not suitable for those with semi-horizontal or vertical dropouts
MOSHAY Training Wheels for Children's Bicycle stabiliser(for 14 16 18 20 inch Bike) (Pink)
- Wheel Diameter: Approx 13cm / 5 1/4"inch,and the Metal Support Bracket Thickness is 3 mm,for Extra Stability and Safety
- This Set of Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Stabilizers Assists Young Learners to Ride Bicycle until They Have Developed a Usable Sense of Balance on the Bicycle
- Suitable for Children's Bicycles of 14 to 20 Inches（EXCEPT HUFFY Brand Bike）,Comes with Fittings, Easy to Assemble,The Support Brackets are Individually Adjustable.
- For Single Speed Bikes Only (Cannot Be Installed On Bikes with Derailleurs) and Supports Riders up to 100 Pounds
- Easy to install, all mounting hardware and installation instructions is included, you will have more choices to adjust the height.
Geminiman Bicycle Training Wheels Stronger Version Design with Reinforced Metal Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Adjustable Kids Stabilizer Suitable for 12 14 16 18 20 Inch Children's Single Speed Bike
- HEAVY DUTY,WEAR-RESISTANT-G.I.N`s training wheels are built with a structural reinforcement design and high-quality plastic and rubber that makes them sturdy for a longer product life.
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN-Our training wheels for kids bike have the function of slip-proof and noise-free for a safer, easier ride, so that your child can be safer and smoother when riding, without any worry or fear.
- STABILITY & SAFETY-Your child`s safety is our #1 concern.That`s why we made our heavy duty training wheels with special attention to stability, The wheel design is thicker than the ordinary training wheel and added a small bracket that it's more stable,for your peace of mind.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Our bike training wheels can be installed onto your child’s bike quickly and simply. it can be adjusted at any time according to the skills and levels of the trainee.Not for Huffy brand bikes.
- WARRANTY&QUALITY CONTROL-G.I.N`s quality control team ensures you get the same high quality bicycle training wheels.We will also provide you with the utmost professional solution and customer service.
YJIA a Pair of Bicycle Mute Training Wheels for 12 14 16 18 20 inch Single Speed Bicycle stabilizer (Blue)
- Suitable: universal training wheels are suitable for 12/ 14/ 16/ 18/ 20/ inch single-speed bicycles for children/except HUFFY brand bicycles
- Material: high-quality ABS wheels and high-quality steel, which will be safer and more stable for beginners.
- Function: non-slip, wear-resistant, provide stability, help children ride bicycles, let children like the fun of riding bicycles
- Comprises two nuts, two washers, two shoulder bolts, two vertical bracket arms, two wheels, a car bell, a wrench and an installation instruction.
- If you are not satisfied with our products, you can contact us by email and we will solve it for you within 24 hours. thank you
Teaching Kids About Bicycle Safety
What should kids know about riding a bike? Here are some tips to teach your kids bicycle riding safety.
1. Ride on sidewalks
It is important for children to learn to ride on the sidewalks, if available. Sometimes this is not possible because there may be no sidewalk or there may be obstructions on the sidewalk. Some people may not recommend riding on the sidewalks because of cracks and unevenness in the walk. Or they may say a sidewalk is for walking. However, with young children, I prefer them to ride on a sidewalk since it is set off of the road a little bit more. This gives them a little extra space if they are wobbly on the bike or cannot ride straight enough to stay out of a car's way on the road. It is also helpful to avoid drivers who may not be paying attention or look away at the wrong time and swerve into the bicyclist. There may be some state laws prohibiting sidewalk driving. Check out the links below for more information.
2. Always stop at intersections
It is very important to always stop and step down at an intersection to look for traffic. Just slowing down is not enough. Cars may think you are going to stop and then suddenly turn into your path and hit you. It doesn't take too long to stop, look, and listen for any other vehicles in the area before proceeding to cross the street. Look both ways at the street you are crossing, but also remember to look front and back to make sure a car is not going to turn where you are riding.
3. Avoid busy streets
If possible, children especially, should try to ride on all side streets to get to school. The less busy the road is, the less danger they are of getting hit. Of course, on a less busy street, paying attention is still important. Drivers may be paying less attention thinking there is no traffic on the street and not see the bicycle. Therefore, the cyclist needs to pay attention at all times even if on a less traveled street.
4. Always ride with a proper fitting helmet
Helmets are important to protect the child's head in case of an accident. The helmet needs to be fitted properly in order to get full function out of it. A proper fitting helmet can reduce head injuries by 85%. Review the links below to determine if a helmet fits properly.
5. Keep supplies and books in a backpack
Always make sure your child has a backpack to put their stuff in if they are riding to school. If they have to hold onto books with one hand and try to steer their bicycle with the other hand, there is a higher risk of crashes and injuries. At least one hand and preferably two hands should be steering the wheel. We adults may be able to control a bike without one or both hands, but children are less experienced and should not attempt this feat.
6. Riding in groups
If a group of friends are going to ride together, make sure they ride in a single file line down the street not going across. If there is a row of bikes across the whole street and a car is coming, the kids will all try to move to get out of the way and there may be crashes while attempting this. However, they also must be aware of the speed of the bicycle in front of them to avoid bumping into them as well.
These tips should help your child get off to a good start of bike riding to school. To further expand upon these tips and check out more helpful information, please see the following links: