Best Eye Training App in 2022
Word Search Pop - Free Fun Find & Link Brain Games
Eye Fitness Workout Training
- 14 animated exercises to relax the eye muscles and preserve healthy eyesight with spoken instructions
- 14 tiny tasks for fit eyes
- Everyday tips for healthy eyes
- Information about healthy eating (for the eyes)
- A reminder for daily eye training – morning, noon and night
- The Story of Toby Tarsier
- Toby Tarsier himself
Fire Vegas Slots- Free Jackpot Casino Slot Machines 777
- ✩ 5,000,000 FREE COINS to start;
- ✩ Over 50 hottest casino slots with interesting and diverse themes and variety of gameplays;
- ✩ Amazing new free slots games added weekly;
- ✩Wild multipliers, free spins, re-spins, sticky wilds, expanding wilds brings you great fun!
- ✩ Featured live social slots tournaments makes you a fortune and lots of fun;
- ✩ Exciting bonus games, big wins, mega wins and super mega wins;
- ✩ FREE daily login bonus and FREE slots bonus every two hour;
- ✩ Competitive leader board ranking system with lots of excitement;
- ✩ Invite friends and receive free friends level up bonus and gifts;
- ✩ Install right now to start having real casino fun!
VR Eye Exercise
- push notification(it will remind you to exercise every 10 hours)
- simple to use
- supports most VR headsets
For Your Eyes Only.
- Eye nutrition
- Eye health
- Eye supplements
- Eye strength
- Eye exercises
Brain Training: Rapid Match
- The main goal of this brain training app is to improve your:
- Reaction Time
- Short Term Memory
- Hand eye coordination
- Ability to be in the moment and avoid distractions
- INSTRUCTIONS: As you see columns of shapes appear from the right of screen you will need to first:
- Memorise the bottom shape (colored in grey)
- Then touch the replica shape found amongst the shapes above.
- To make it hard, the shapes will be moving, and the shapes above will be different colors.
Wing Chun Trainer
- Contains blue light filter
- 3D Model rotation 360° view
- speed regulator watch every move in detail velocity
- Select step and loop
- Zoom function can watch in precise
- Video slider can immediately slow motion every screen
- Body Midline specify accurate angle
- You can drag menu items without exiting the scene
- Compass Map positioning function
- Option Single or Multiplayer training
Word Hex Key: Puzzle On Hexa
- 580 challenging levels in 30 packs
- Various arrangements of hex blocks in each grid
- Hints to use when you can't crack the puzzle
20 second Fun Tap It Fast Reflex Reaction Game. Free Android game app.
- Very simple casual Android game app
- Tap as many of the correctly colored circles as you can in 20 seconds
- Fun for all ages, family friendly
- Test your motor skills, reflexes and reaction time
- No advertising, nags or in-app purchases
- Free smartphone game app for Android
HexaWords: Word Search Puzzles
- Discover a new type of word search puzzle !
- Train your brain with various grid types and difficulties
- Free, unlimited grids
- Simple, clear, colorful design
History of Vision Training: The Bates Method and Others Prove You Can Improve Your Vision Naturally
New scientific findings have been proving that you too can improve your eyesight and even restore perfect vision. Read on to find out how you can benefit from new scientific breakthroughs and paradigm shifts...
1. Helmholtz's Accommodation Theory: "Once you have bad eyesight, you're doomed!"
Hermann von Helmholtz, a renowned German physician and physicist, was a pioneer in the field of ophthalmology. He invented ophthalmoscope which was used for examining human eyes, and was responsible for many new findings on the structure of the eye and how it works.
What he found out was that your eyes can be described as a camera. Just as a camera adjusts its lens when focusing on objects at different distances, the lens does the same thing. Helmholtz thought that eyesight problem is caused by some kind of change in your lens' shape, thereby losing its capability to adjust correctly. Furthermore, he thought all of the adjusting function was controlled by the autonomic nervous system. As its name suggests, the autonomic nervous system works on its own and regulates such functions as your heartbeat. The bad news was that you cannot consciously control any of its functions, just as you can't make your heart beat faster or slower. That's where the idea that bad eyesight cannot be recovered without external intervention-such as corrective lenses and surgery-got started.
2. Dr. William Bates and The Bates Method: "Eyesight can be restored!"
Helmholtz's Theory was prevalent until ophthalmologist William Bates challenged it. Bates contended that the adjusting function of the eyes has to do with the muscles surrounding the eyes, and bad eyesight is caused by the weakening of these muscles. There may be various reasons why this happened: bad habits, fatigue, and mental stress among other things. He believed that, just like any other muscles, your eye muscles can be trained and strengthened. That means, you can train your eyesight too!
3. Other theories and breakthroughs
A Japanese scientist named Dr. Tagawa suggested that human eye is a delicate mix of a telescope and a microscope. He thought that when one relies more heavily on one function than the other, the other gets weaker. This makes sense when you think about the modern lifestyle where we don't have much time to gaze at distant scenes, but are almost forced to look at computer screens, newspapers and TV screens which causes us to get used to seeing only objects near us.
Additionally, the study of the human brain revealed that seeing is not just a mechanical process that takes place inside the eye, but a complex interaction between the eye and the brain. This implies that you can not only train your eyes but also your brain to improve your eyesight. Also, researchers are starting to find out that the autonomic nervous system, mentioned above in Helmholtz's Theory section, can actually be influenced by your emotions and desire. That is, just your desire to see can help you restore your eyesight!
If you want to find out more about useful hot tips, techniques, information, exercises, etc. on how to improve your eyesight naturally, visit www.howtoimprovevisionnaturally.com.