Best Football Training Gear in 2021
SKLZ Great Catch Football Receiving Training Aid
Passback Junior Composite Football, Ages 9-13, Youth Training Football
- HOW IT WORKS. The flat end of the Passback Football allows it to bounce right back to you. Throw the blunt end against a hard surface and it comes spiraling back! No need for expensive rebounder nets or throwing machines.
- QUARTERBACKS. Improve passing accuracy, distance, and velocity while increasing arm strength and creating muscle memory. The Passback Football is an innovative training tool that enables you to double the number of reps than in a standard game of catch.
- RECEIVERS. Improve reaction time, hand-eye coordination, situational awareness, and agility while increasing body control, endurance, and stamina. Add the Passback Football to your practice regimen to gain a competitive edge on your opponents.
- ALL SKILL LEVELS. From peewees to pros, the Passback Football helps elevate your game in every phase of your football career. Practice on your own time, at your own pace. 3 sizes available: Peewee (Ages 4-8), Junior (Ages 9-13), and Official (Ages 14+).
- WARRANTY. 60 days from delivery confirmation. Be sure to lubricate your pump needle when inflating the Passback Football to reduce the possibility of valve malfunction. Ships deflated. Ball pump not included.
20ft Agility Ladder & Speed Cones Training Set - Exercise Workout Equipment To Boost Fitness & Increase Quick Footwork - Kit for Soccer, Lacrosse, Hockey & Basketball - With Carry Bag & Drill Charts
- ✅ BUILD SKILL & CONFIDENCE FOR INDOOR / OUTDOOR GAMES: The Mantra Sports Agility Ladder is best for adults & kids who want to get fit & gain a competitive advantage in baseball, football, running, tennis, hockey or any sport requiring speed, quickness of feet & alertness
- ✅ TRAIN ANYWHERE WITH OUR ALL-WEATHER ADJUSTABLE LADDER: Lay each 19.6 foot nylon strap parallel to each other and adjust the 12 rungs to your liking. Use in your home gym or secure with four rust-resistant pegs on grass. Pack in its carrying bag when done
- ✅ HOP, SKIP, AND RUN TO YOUR WEIGHT AND FITNESS GOALS: Add fun and variety to your workout with a progressive exercise plan using our foot ladder and agility disc cones. This can help you lose weight safely while improving your coordination and heart health.
- ✅ TRAIN YOURSELF WITH OUR STEP-BY-STEP WORKOUT POSTER: Backed by a lifetime warranty, your purchase of our adjustable speed ladder gear comes with a fully illustrated, double wall chart showing you various footwork drills for agility in each fitness level.
- ✅ GROW STRONGER AS YOU GROW OLDER: Agility training for the elderly helps strengthen core joints to improve balance & mobility, aid better movement & prevent injury from falls that can occur as you age. It also engages both mind & body coordination as you learn to focus on every move.
GoSports Blocking Pad 24" x 16" Great for Martial Arts & Sports Training (Football, Basketball, Hockey, Lacrosse and More), Black (GS-BP-01)
- Contact drills: Heavy duty blocking pad for safely simulating contact drills for a variety of sports or for martial arts training
- 5 reinforced handles: Strategically placed handles to provide superior control over the traditional 2 handle blocking pads use for football, basketball, mixed martial arts, and more
- Athlete fundamentals: Perfect training aid for athletes of various skill levels – youth, middle school, high school, and college athletes
- Absorbs impact: Blocking pad measures 24”l x 16”w x 5”h with 5” thick core of high density foam to minimize impact and features a tear proof composite leather surface
- Gosports warranty: Built to last and backed by a full replacement warranty and us based customer support
StillCool Running Speed Training, 56 inch Speed Drills Resistance Parachute Running Sprint Chute Soccer Football Sport Speed Training Black
- 56" diameter, it can provide 25-35 lbs of resistance
- Experiments show that the speed increases, the resistance provided by the resistance parachute increasing.
- Withe drag chute, you can do strength training and speed training at the same time. Through this exercise, can improve the ability of the user's acceleration, muscle endurance, and enhance the ability to adjust the direction of the high-speed running.
- You can tie two or more resistance parachute to improve sport effect.
- Fully functional unit includes parachute and belt with velcro closure,Easily folds down to fit in the carrying bag included.
GoSports Red Zone Challenge Football Toss Game, Includes Target, 4 Footballs, Scoreboard and Case
- RED ZONE CHALLENGE: A brand new and exciting game for football fans of all ages! Full set includes 1 Red Zone Challenge target, 4 Inflatable Footballs, 1 Ball Pump, 1 Dry Erase Scoreboard and a portable Carry Case
- BE THE MVP: Step up to the Red Zone Challenge where you have 4 Quarters to score the most points in a gridiron faceoff - includes fun rules plus make up your own!
- ULTRA PORTABLE: Score big with hours of fun at your next tailgate event, themed party, cookout, camping trip, beach day and more! Makes a great gift for football fans.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: Constructed from sturdy PVC the game assembles in less than 2 minutes and stores in the compact carrying case weighing under 15 pounds. Also features a weighted base and stakes so you can throw like the pros!
- GOSPORTS PATENTED PRODUCT Buy with confidence GoSports is a US company with US customer support Please contact us if you have any issues
GHB Pro Agility Ladder Agility Training Ladder Speed 12 Rung 20ft with Carrying Bag
- 【12 Rungs & 20 Feet】The agility ladder comes with 12 durable plastic rungs, and the overall length is 20 feet.
- 【Adjustable Rung Design】Each rung is 16.5" long, and the space between rungs is adjustable up to 15" inch. You can simple adjust it in the nylon straps so as to meet your workout demands.
- 【Carrying Bag】The agility ladder comes with a carrying bag, which is very convenient for you to train anytime anywhere.
- 【Ideal Tool for Outdoor Sports】The agility ladder is very helpful for footbald, soccer, basketball drills, hockey, tennis, etc as it can increase your speed, leg strength and improve your balance ability.
- 【Improve Performance & Skills】This speed training ladder is great tool for you to improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency. It also can help losing weight as it can TORCH CALORIES bigtime.
Super Z Outlet Bright Orange Round Cones Sports Equipment for Fitness Training (20 Pack)
- Many sports require a lot of practice and training, and that is where these vibrant orange training cones come into the picture. Vivid and round cones come packed together for a portable and effective pack of sports training equipment. An essential training tool and coaching equipment for a variety of sports training drills.
- Sports equipment for kids or sports equipment for men and women, these sports accessories are great for both outdoor sports and indoor sports. Cones are stackable for easy carring from place to place. Can be used for side-line, boundary markers, speed agility drills, obstacles, targets and many other training activities.
- These sports cones are made of durable orange plastic, easy to see thanks to the bright color. These make excellent soccer cones for use as a running course or a soccer goal post, agility cones, activity cones, football equipment, basketball gear and overall great sports equipment and sports accessories for anyone.
- Add these cones to your bag of fitness training equipment and speed training equipment to ensure you get the practive you need. Easy to carry as these cones come with a velcro strap to ensure this sports training equipment stays together.
- Orange sports cones measure at 8" inches in diameter and stand 2" inches tall. Every order includes a total of 20 per package. Perfect for school P.E. teachers and storing them in with other gym supplies.
GoSports 8â€™ x 4â€™ Football Training Vertical Target Net, Improve QB Throwing Accuracy â€“ Includes Foldable Bow Frame and Portable Carry Case
- ULTIMATE TRAINING AID: Perfect practice net for football players of all abilities for drills clearing the linemen, snapping, throwing, short pass, long pass drills and more!
- THROWING NET: 8 feet x 4 feet QB training net with 3 target pockets simulating prime receiving areas
- IMPROVE ACCURACY: Develops quarterback and player skills in hitting their location with passes to improve in-game completion percentages
- FOLDABLE SETUP: Reinforced bow frame with high density polyester net and bonus portable carry case – great for football players, coaches and camps
- GOSPORTS PATENTED PRODUCT: GoSports is a US company with US customer support - Please contact us if you have any issues.
CANPPNY Speed Agility Training Kitâ€”Includes Agility Ladder with Carrying Bag, 5 Disc Cones, Resistance Parachute.Use Equipment to Improve Footwork Any Sport.
- SPORTS TRAINING SET: This sports training set includes an Agility Ladder, 5 Yellow Disc Cones, 1 Resistance Parachute,and a Drawstring Bag.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Distance between rungs can be adjusted to fit your training scenario. Use the included steel stakes to keep it in place. Cones can be placed in a wide variety of patterns. Mix it up to keep workouts fun.
- HOP, SKIP & RUN TO YOUR WEIGHT GOALS: Add fun & variety to your cardio workout with a progressive exercise plan using our foot ladder & agility disc cones. This can help with safe weight loss while improving your coordination & heart health.
- running parachute is designed to produce 11-33 pounds of resistance during sprinting to simultaneously perform speed and strength training. It effectively promotes explosiveness and stamina that is vital in field and track sports.
- Nothing is more important to us than delivering fitness products that are good on the body, good on your wallet and good for peace of mind. A great gift idea for kids, coaches, athletes,personal trainers or anyone else who loves sports training!
Dog Training and the Lotus Sutra
Training a dog can be an enlightening experience when the Six Refinements of the Lotus Sutra are applied.
Ask any dog trainer and they'll tell you that it is the owner that truly gets trained. The dog owner must come to recognize and control their own dispositions when relating to their canine companion. The dog is a dog and does dog things. The owner has to learn to manage the dog's behavior by managing their own.
Training a dog can be an enlightening experience when the Six Refinements of the Lotus Sutra are applied. The Lotus Sutra "is revered by millions of Buddhist as containing the core and culmination of the Buddha's teaching". [The Threefold Lotus Sutra, translations by Kato, Tamura and Miyasaka, Weatherhill Press, 1975] The sutra teaches six steps to refining one's Buddhist practice and can equally be applied to training a dog.
#1 The First Refinement (dana paramita) is the teaching of generosity and giving selflessly.
When we bring a dog into our home, especially a rescue dog we have performed a selfless activity. It doesn't take long before the dog returns that generosity and selflessness in the way only a canine can. The Buddhist dog owner realizes that neither they, or the dog have a permanent, unchanging self. This enables an openness of mind and potential for connectedness.
#2 The Second Refinement (sila paramita) teaches ethics and proper conduct.
It is the human partner's responsibility to first exhibit the traits of proper conduct. It all began with opening the door and offering the dog a home and pack to live with. It continues with proper care and proper training. The dog will respond with proper conduct that will come instinctual as a part of connectedness with it's pack leader and pack.
The dog's proper conduct comes from breed specific tendencies; the owner's ethics come from enculturated dispositions. Dogs have a strong desire to act at "being dogs". Humans have a strong attachment to their habits.
#3 The Third Refinement (ksanti paramita) is patience and endurance.
This part of training a dog is predominantly human territory. It is up to the owner to show patience and to endure the set-backs that are certain to come with training a dog. Dogs have guaranteed behaviors depending on their breeds. Terriers dig and kill (even the pet rabbit), collies herd (even kids and cats), dobermans guard (even the car keys you might desperately need), and every other breed has its own traits that their owners must manage the animal's opportunities to engage in. The human needs to have patience and the understanding that the dog's guaranteed behavior cannot be completely eliminated; and, the endurance to deal with those inopportune moments when it does.
#4 The Fourth Refinement (virya paramita) is effort and vigor.
The best time to train your dog is ALL THE TIME. Whenever the dog wants something or they encounter something new there is a training opportunity. In the Eightfold Path there is "right effort", doing what is appropriate in each moment. That is what it takes to train a dog. Dog's learn by the consequences of their actions and it takes "right effort" to be aware when those teaching moments arise. The trainer needs to be vigorous in rewarding the positive habits and managing the negative.
#5 The Fifth Refinement (dhyana paramita) requires concentration and contemplation.
It takes a high level of concentration to maintain awareness of the subtle signals a dog will give. It takes times of contemplation (study) to learn what those signals are and what they mean. Tails, ears, eyes, body, breathing and gait are just some ways our canine companions communicate with us.
Do dogs show "guilt"? What does your dog already know? Dogs will repeat actions that get them what they want. These and more are what a dog owner needs to learn and be consistently aware of.
#6 The Sixth Refinement (prajna paramita) is wisdom.
In Buddhism, wisdom is composed of three concepts: 1. Knowing that there is no permanent, unchanging self. 2. All things are impermanent. 3. All things arise causally (dependent origination).
How can these philosophical Buddhist ideals help us train our dog?
1. As human beings we have the ability (and the Buddha would say, responsibility) to change our habits and dispositions. Whether it is fear of dogs, tendency to yell at dogs, abusive actions, or just ignorance of how dogs naturally act; there can be positive personal development and learning no matter our age. If an old dog can learn new tricks, shouldn't we be able to?
2. By realizing this we know that our dog's behavior can first be managed, and through effort can be positively impacted. It is important that because even positive habits are impermanent there may be set-backs we develop patience and concentration.
3. Dependent origination (causality) is the realization of cause and effect. Positive actions are more likely to lead to positive results and a chain of positive actions. Negative, the same. It is what a dog owner learns, the positive effort they put into training, and the love they show their canine companion that creates the connectedness that results in a GOOD DOG.
The Buddha taught that each moment is an opportunity for Buddhist practice. The Greater St. Louis Training Club, Inc. and the Humane Society of Missouri teach that every moment is an opportunity to train your dog. Seems the teachings parallel and often converge. Learning to recognize and control human dispositions is at the core of Buddhist practice. The practitioner works to adjust their behavior from negative or neutral, to good. The teachings of the Buddha can also make us better custodians and friends to our dogs. Ask any dog trainer and they'll tell you that it is the owner that truly gets trained. The dog owner must come to recognize and control their own dispositions when relating to their canine companion. The dog is a dog and does dog things. The owner has to learn to manage the dog's behavior by managing their own.