10 Best Free 5k Training App
Updated on: May 2023
Best Free 5k Training App in 2023
5K Training Plan (8 week)
C25K (Couch to 5K) - 5K Trainer FREE
- Proven 8 week program to get you running 5k
- Easiest 5k program at only 3 times/week
- Listen to your own favorite music and playlists while you train
- Easy and intuitive interface. Nothing to learn!
- Convenient audio coach and alerts
- Compatible with Nike+ GPS
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter communities. Meet other runners!
- The only C25K app that works accurately while your device is locked!
Couch to 5K Free
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Ideal for first-time runners
- Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race!
- Audio coach and alerts
C25K Couch to 5K by RunDouble
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the Couch to 5K training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- Half way marker
- Cloud service to track your runs
Plan2PEAK : Dynamic Training Plan
- Dynamic training plan
- Personal coaching
- Reach your next goal
- Synchronisation automatic with Garmin, Sunnto, Polar...
Run Tracker by 30 South
- -Stats and Maps
- -Color coded tracks to see where you went the fastest
- -Voice summary so that you can get updates without looking at the screen
- -Pause and resume for stop lights or for catching up with a friend
- -Large easy to read display
- -Units, standard and metric support
- Create customized running training plans tailored to your current ability
- Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
- Make running plans with in-app native plan generation
- See schedule, phases and upcoming runs
- Adjust your pace to maximize performance
Quick Cheats for Writing With Dragon: Hidden Tricks to Help You Dictate Your Book, Work Anywhere and Set Your Words Free with Speech Recognition (Dictation Mastery for PC and Mac)
Think Like a Warrior: The Five Inner Beliefs That Make You Unstoppable (Sports for the Soul Book 1)
My Training Plan
Learn HTML Coding Online for Free
Don't pay someone else to do the work that you can learn how to do within a matter of several weeks. Check out the links below to be on your way to learning how to build your very own website.
One very useful site is Web Tech U . This site contains many free online classes that only take a couple of weeks to get through. You can learn basic HTML, graphics programs such as Paint Shop Pro, and other useful web knowledge. As with any online class, these courses require commitment and must be taken seriously or you will be removed from the student list.
The course I took was through Yahoo groups. If you are not familiar with a Yahoo group, the idea is simple. It is like a discussion board that when you post to it, emails go out to everyone on the list. These groups can be anything from social chats about hobbies to serious channels of learning. The best one for learning HTML is Budding HTML Gurus. Once you are accepted to the class, you must be faithful every week for about 16 weeks. Each week you will receive a lesson, homework, and quiz via email. The lessons are graded and corrections will be made. By the end of the course, you will be able to hand code your own website using only your basic Notepad program on your computer! You will also receive a cyber-diploma and some students receive awards as well.
If you enjoy that, there are several classes to take afterwards. One is a design class for which you will want to be familiar with a graphics program such as Paint Shop Pro. This class is the Juelle Web Design course. There are students' portfolios on the site you can surf through to see what you will be learning. I actually started this class and it was extremely enjoyable, but it is also very time consuming and with three little boys and a lot of other activity going on at home, I had to stop the course. I hope to resume it again in the future, as it is a very informative and rewarding course.
For the more technical minded, CSS Wise Owls is a course to continue your web building skills using Cascading Style Sheets. This will reinforce and build upon the HTML knowledge you gained in Budding HTML Gurus.
If you want a website and desire full control over your design and upkeep, seriously consider taking one of the free classes offered online. You will not regret it, and you will have the fulfillment of making a professional looking website all on your own.