10 Best Hiit Training App
Updated on: May 2023
Best Hiit Training App in 2023
Daily Workouts - Exercise Fitness Routine Trainer
SVRBK Hexagonal Agility Rings - A Large Web of Hoops - Improves Speed and Footwork in Football, Soccer, Rugby, Boxing and Combat Sports - Including HIIT Timer App, Carry Bag and Training Guide.
- ✔ EASY TO CONNECT; Clips and rings in durable plastic makes the agility equipment easily click together and quickly adjustable during exercise for flexible use.
- ✔ COMPLETE KIT; A beautiful bundle of 6, 19 inch hexagon agility rings gives you everything you need to improve your fitness; Included SVRBK Boxing Timer App; Premium Black Carry Bag and Training Guide.
- ✔ IMPROVE YOUR AGILITY PERFORMANCE; This agility training equipment set is training your body to do bilateral movements which improves your speed, balance, dribbling, jumping and ability to sprint towards any angles.
- ✔ SPEED TRAINING EQUIPMENT; Can be used as Footwork Ladder, Home Workout, Sport Fitness Ladder, Training Hurdles, Football Ladder, Workout Ring, Penalty Box fit Square and Agility Ladder for Kids.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE; SVRBK Hexagonal Ladder set is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty.
LES MILLS On Demand
- Move with the best
- Experience the latest in fitness research
- Go harder and push higher with unbeatable fitness music
HIIT Interval Training Timer
- Set up the times with your keypad or the +/- buttons
- Save your presets to use them again
- Choose your sound
- Added scrolling to support small screens
- Listen to your music while the app is running, as long as you can still hear the sounds
High-Intensity Interval Training for Women: Burn More Fat in Less Time with HIIT Workouts You Can Do Anywhere
HIIT Exercise Training Guide
- High Intensity Interval Training
- 3 Rounds of 20 seconds
- Clinically proven to help prevent diabetes
The Time-Crunched Cyclist: Race-Winning Fitness in 6 Hours a Week, 3rd Ed. (The Time-Crunched Athlete)
Cardio HIIT Training Timer Pro
- - Edit / Create / Customize your own routines
- - Set individual action colors
- - Set the number of cycles per routine
- - Supports portrait and landscape timer
- - Combine multiple routines in your workout
- - Use while playing music
- - Comes with several preset workout examples
Interval timer HIIT Training
- ・ The setting is simple!
- ・I have excellent visibility character is greater !
- ・Can be the design of your choice by changing the background !
- ・Timer sound realistic !
15 min Running HIIT Workout
- Extreme workout that gives you extreme results
- Ready to use HIIT-workout with training timer and music
- The workout is easy to do anywhere and it only takes 15 minutes
- More efficient metabolism even for hours after your workout
How to Do HIIT at Home Without Cardio Machines
Want to do HIIT at home but don't have cardio machines? I'm a certified personal trainer, and HIIT can definitely be done inside your house, even if you don't possess any cardio machines.
First of all, do you have a staircase? If you don't, keep reading, but if you do, this can be one of your HIIT venues. If you have a full-length staircase, run up it as fast as possible. This may very well be enough to exhaust you, depending on your fitness level. Walk around at the top for 1-2 minutes to recover, then go to the bottom and repeat. This will make a fine HIIT session inside your home.
To increase intensity going up the stairs, leap up the steps two at a time and/or wear a weighted vest or backpack, or hold dumbbells. Or hold heavy dumbbells and just briskly walk up the steps. If the dumbbells are heavy enough, one brisk trip up the staircase will sock you, but MAKE IT BRISK.
If you don't have a staircase, you can still do HIIT at home. Do you have a sturdy chair that you can rapidly step up and down upon? If you go fast enough, especially if holding weights or wearing a weighted vest/back pack, you will have a genuine HIIT workout.
If you don't have weights, you can still turn a chair into a great HIIT tool by doing the so-called "lunge step" that's done in step aerobics classes. Place one foot on the chair, then step up, but instead of bringing the other foot onto the chair to join it, it staysin the air. The moment you are stepped up into a straightened position, come back down, then immediately repeat with that same leg, always keeping its foot on the chair, the other foot off. If you do this fast enough, it will soon fry you. Your quads may burn out before your lungs do.
Another home HIIT workout is to stand before the chair and, in alternating fashion, tap the bottom (ball) of your feet to the top of the chair near its edge as fast as possible; this will force you to rapidly jump in an alternating way. This will tax you within a minute if done fast enough. Hold hand weights if you have them.
Another home HIIT workout are the dreaded squat jumps. Need I say more? Mountain climbers, too, will make a good HIIT home workout.
More home HIIT workout ideas: pike jumps; switch jumps (also known as switch lunges); pushup-squat jump combos; running in place with very high knees as quickly as possible; jumping up and down off a sturdy chair, both feet at same time; and heavy-bag routines.