10 Best Hiit Training Routine
Updated on: March 2023
Best Hiit Training Routine in 2023
100 HIIT Workouts: Visual easy-to-follow routines for all fitness levels
100 No-Equipment Workouts Vol. 1: Fitness Routines you can do anywhere, Any Time
The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises: Four Weeks to a Leaner, Sexier, Healthier You!
Invincible Fitness Agility Ladder Training Equipment Set, Improves Coordination, Speed, Power and Strength, Includes 10 Cones, 4 Hooks and 3 Loop Resistance Bands for Outdoor Workout
- THE ULTIMATE SET - Agility ladder 15 feet, 11 heavy-duty Rungs. Includes 10 sport cones, 4 metal hooks, 3 loop resistance bands, carry bag, 2 eBooks with agility DRILLS. Constructed with high quality durable materials, folds EASILY.
- GET FASTER AND STRONGER - Top athletes, team coaches and kids use this ladder, very simple and easy to use, great as a warm up routine before your trainings, your performance and skills will increase. Use it regularly and see results quickly.
- DEVELOP SPORTS TRAINING SKILLS - Add fun and variety to your workout with a progressive exercise plan using our foot ladder and agility disc cones. This can help you lose weight while improving your coordination and heart health.
- BUILD SKILL AND CONFIDENCE FOR INDOOR / OUTDOOR GAMES – For all group ages, portable – train indoor or outdoor, simply choose. Get your kids one and train with them. Suitable for any sport: boxing, soccer, basketball, tennis, football.
- LIMITED TIME RESISTANCE BANDS – The purpose of resistance bands is to improve strength, flexibility and physical endurance. Increase the effectiveness of your exercises enormously. Improve your speed, prevent injuries, improve your co-ordination.
The 15 Minute Bodyweight Burn: 100+ Exercises to Torch Fat & Build Muscle. The Fastest & Easiest Way to Get Ripped at Home--No Gym! Build the Ultimate Strength Training Workout Routine (With Pictures)
Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
High-Intensity Interval Training for Women: Burn More Fat in Less Time with HIIT Workouts You Can Do Anywhere
HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training Explained
Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
Hiit Training and Workout Motivation: a Scientific Approach to Get in Shape with 10-Minutes Workout Routines a Day: To be Leaner, Stronger and Healthier (Fitness Training)
Fat Blasting HIIT Routine with Stationary Bike
HIIT with a stationary bike can burn a ton of fat.
Don't let the stationary bike fool you, because when HIIT is applied to this machine, it will burn off tremendous fat, all over your body. Though most people you see using a stationary bike seem to be casually pedaling along, often reading magazines, this doesn't mean that a HIIT routine on a stationary bike isn't worthwhile or won't burn fat.
Try my fat burning routine, and then come back and tell me that your thighs and lungs weren't on fire. I like the recumbent bike, but the upright bike will also work for optimal fat burning. The typical stationary bike has a 1 through 12, or 1 through 20, pedal-resistance scale, where 1 is the lightest resistance.
Use the "hill" program, and set it for 30 minutes. Most makes and models have a "hill" program. The "hill" begins gradually, and whatever starting pedal resistance you have, increases as the "hill" on the display screen gets higher. The initial increase in the hill is gradual, but then it starts spiking, so that you have peaks and valleys. When you get to a peak, the pedal resistance automatically toughens up. When the valley comes, the pedal resistance becomes easy.
Warm up during the gradual hill increase, and then when the first peak comes, fire away at 100 to 120 RPMs, with a resistance of 12 on a 1-12 model, or 20 on a 1-20 model. This is your first HIIT interval on the stationary bike. But do this for only 30 seconds. For the remainder of the peak or hill, pedal around 70 RPMs.
Then, when the valley comes, bring the pedal tension down to level 1, and pedal that at 70 RPMs until the next hill or peak. Because each peak is bigger than the preceding one (for about four peaks, and then the cycle starts over again with a smaller peak), the same pedal tension will be tougher. Thus, level 12 on that fourth peak will be a lot harder than level 12 on the first peak.
You will need to figure out what pedal tension setting you can handle with each increasing peak. It won't be long before you know what settings to use. Apply this HIIT to eight peaks of the stationary bike for maximum fat burning, and then warm down.
HIIT on the stationary bike is nothing to sneeze at, and will go a long way at burning fat.