10 Best Hockey Training Exercises
Updated on: May 2023
Best Hockey Training Exercises in 2023
GHB Pro Agility Ladder Agility Training Ladder Speed 12 Rung 20ft with Carrying Bag
Hockey Workout: Complete Off-Season Hockey Workout: Hockey agility & speed drills, hockey plyometric workouts, hockey core exercises, hockey weight training and anaerobic training for hockey players.
Better Hockey Extreme Slide Board Pro â€“ Helps You Win The Race to The Puck - Adjustable Length - Comes with 3 Pairs of Booties in Size S, M and L - Used by The Pros
- PRACTICE LIKE THE PROS - more than 100 players in the NHL players train with this amazing slide board for hockey players
- WIN THE RACE TO THE PUCK - it targets the specific muscles needed to help you maximize the power of your stride
- EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY CAN WORK OUT - it comes with three pairs of slide board booties in size Small, Medium and Large
- TRAIN SHORT AND LONG STRIDES - this pro quality 8 feet long off-ice hockey training aid easily adjusts to any length
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - it has amazing glide and the heavy rubber wedges are angled to ensure proper sliding technique
Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Golf Past 40
ProsourceFit Slide Board
- BOOTIES & BAG - Includes Lycra booties to cover your shoes for smooth sliding, and a mesh carrying bag so you can roll it up for storage and travel
- BALANCE & ATHLETIC TRAINING - Sliding & exercising on the board challenges your balance and trains your legs/core for sports like skating & hockey
- LOW IMPACT, HIGH INTENSITY - a great way to train with high intensity and boost your heart rate without having to jump or put stress on your joints
- 72”x20” - The long 6’ surface is perfect for a variety of users to complete full strides and core exercises for an effective workout
- SMOOTH SLIDING W/NON-SLIP BASE - A slick surface makes sliding easy & smooth, while a non-slip PVC bottom prevents the mat from sliding on floors
The Mathias Method STRENGTH SYSTEM: Your Ultimate Strength Training Guide! (Workout Plans for Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, CrossFit, Strongman, Weight Lifting, ... WARRIOR Workout Routine - Series Book 2)
Invincible Fitness Agility Ladder Training Equipment Set, Improves Coordination, Speed, Power and Strength, Includes 10 Cones, 4 Hooks and 3 Loop Resistance Bands for Outdoor Workout
- THE ULTIMATE SET - Agility ladder 15 feet, 11 heavy-duty Rungs. Includes 10 sport cones, 4 metal hooks, 3 loop resistance bands, carry bag, 2 eBooks with agility DRILLS. Constructed with high quality durable materials, folds EASILY.
- GET FASTER AND STRONGER - Top athletes, team coaches and kids use this ladder, very simple and easy to use, great as a warm up routine before your trainings, your performance and skills will increase. Use it regularly and see results quickly.
- DEVELOP SPORTS TRAINING SKILLS - Add fun and variety to your workout with a progressive exercise plan using our foot ladder and agility disc cones. This can help you lose weight while improving your coordination and heart health.
- BUILD SKILL AND CONFIDENCE FOR INDOOR / OUTDOOR GAMES – For all group ages, portable – train indoor or outdoor, simply choose. Get your kids one and train with them. Suitable for any sport: boxing, soccer, basketball, tennis, football.
- LIMITED TIME RESISTANCE BANDS – The purpose of resistance bands is to improve strength, flexibility and physical endurance. Increase the effectiveness of your exercises enormously. Improve your speed, prevent injuries, improve your co-ordination.
Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Golfers: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Golf Workout
American Lifetime Slide Board, Workout Board for Fitness Training and Therapy with Shoe Booties and Carrying Bag Included, Black, 7.5 Feet
- Minimal Impact, Hight Performance – Our silky smooth weight training slide board is specially designed to provide minimal impact on your knees and legs while catering to many high performance exercises, including training for popular sports. If you like skating or hockey, the slide board could be your perfect exercise tool
- Perfect for travelling – The board’s soft and flexible material makes travel easy all you need to do is roll it up and it will fit perfectly in its carrying bag, which is included, for safe, secure and easy transportation. Wherever you are ready to work out, the slide board will be there with you
- Find your perfect workout - Our board can be used for countless exercises, such as core and leg training, squats, split squats, lunges, push ups, stair climbing, planks, and plank jacks and many more. Research your body’s needs to find your perfect workout routine, and the slide board will become your new favorite gym assistant
- How to choose the perfect size for you - The 6 feet variation is for beginners measuring less than 6 feet in height. The 7.5 feet version is for advanced users, or anyone measuring more than 6 feet in height, including beginners
- Customer satisfaction - Here at American Lifetime, we are confident in the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. This product can be returned within a 30 day risk free period covered by our free returns policy
Personal Hockey Trainer for 3 Year Old?
I am either a stranger living in a strange land or just am behind the times? Is my 3 year old son being stifled because I haven't hired a personal sports trainer?
"Is your son signing up for hockey this season?" Taylor* asked another mother. Taylor is the leader of the bunch. She leads the Junior Women's Club, school PTO and church group. What Taylor does, everyone does.
"Of course, we've already sent in the paperwork and arranged for an extra hockey trainer." Sissy replied. The mothers all unanimously voice their approval. I think some of them look a little jealous and wish they had thought of the trainer thing first.
Hockey is a tough and expensive sport. The students' older siblings must be doing it. I'd love to take my kids ice skating so I ask what skating rink they're going to. Big mistake, I should have laid low.
"Haven't you signed Sawyer up for hockey yet? He's rather stocky. He'd be an asset to the team." Buffy replies. I think she's shocked but it's hard to tell with her. Botox doesn't allow for visible emotions. Funny, I had never thought of my son as a "stocky asset."
"He's only three years old!" I practically shout.
All the mothers shake their heads disapprovingly at each other and groan. I'm quickly informed that if you don't start your son at three, he may not make the team next year. Personally, I think four is too young as well.
One mother stated her five year old had to try out and he was traumatized by the experience. Her younger son is the one who has a hockey trainer on retainer already. They also advise me, if my son plans on having a future in sports, I'd better sign him up for everything now.
Did I mention he was only three years old? I feel like George Costanza, from Seinfeld, living in a "Bizzaro" world. Everything is backwards. I thank the ladies for their advice and tell them I'll get right on it. I think I'll take my son ice skating on the local pond. It's where my parents taught me and I can still do a mean double lutz. Or did they say I was a klutz? Bizzaro...