Best House Training Method For Puppies in 2023
Puppy House Training: The Best Method Of Puppy House Training
The Koehler Method of Dog Training: Certified Techniques by Movieland's Most Experienced Dog Trainer
Train Your Dog - The Positive Gentle Method
SunGrow Potty Door Bells for Dogs, 34 Inches Heavy Duty Nylon Bells for Door, Potty Train Your Puppy, House-Training Small, Medium & Large Pets, 3 Levels of Bell to Reach The Smallest Puppy, 1 Pack
Housetraining For Dummies
How to House-Train a Puppy: The Ultimate Guide: Hand-on tips and advice from 24 dog trainers (Puppy Training: The New Method Book 1)
How to Potty Train Your Own Full Potential Service Dog Puppy: Method Developed Specifically for young Service Dog In Training Puppies
Dog Bone Puppy Training DVD Dog Training with Jeremy Moore (House Breaking, obedience)
- EASY TO FOLLOW PUPPY TRAINING: This Dog Bone Puppy Training DVD will help you build a solid foundation from the day you bring your pup into the house. Find out how to be prepared with Jeremy's proven teaching methods which can be applied with any dog.
- AVOID COMMON PUPPY MISTAKES: Puppy Training - First Things First DVD is a proven hands on approach to train young dogs that will give you real examples with real dogs. Jeremy's dog bone training DVD is effective and consistant. You will be able to start training from Day 1.
- FOUNDATIONAL SKILL TRAINING FOR ANY PUPPY: Understand the importance of early interaction and habit building around the home as you learn hunting puppy training skills.
- LEARN TO TRAIN LIKE AN EXPERT: You will develop new habits as a handler as well as new habits in your dog. Learning these essential communication methods will help you train like a Pro.
- SAVE MONEY ON COSTLY OBEDIANCE SCHOOL: This dog training DVD will show you everything you need to start training in the home and then in the field.
Dogs Can Sign, Too: A Breakthrough Method for Teaching Your Dog to Communicate
Family Dog: Dog Health & Care (NA)
Potty Training 101
Having a hard time potty training your toddler? Well, "Shaft" had a theme song; shouldn't your toddler have one too?
Kinsley had already mastered peeing in the pot, but we were having the hardest time getting her to poop in the pot. As parents, my husband and I tried everything from taking the poop out of the dirty diaper and placing it in the potty, to bribing my toddler with stickers and candy. But none of those things provided a permanent fix to our potty training woes. It occurred to me that everything we learned in early childhood is related to a theme song. So, that's when I decided that I should develop a theme song for my toddler. At first, I must admit that my husband thought I was crazy. My answer to our potty training problems was to traumatize our daughter with my horrible voice and uncoordinated dance moves? But I stuck to my plan, and I decided that the next time she pooped, I would be ready. The next morning as she was playing with her toys, she suddenly paused and was standing still like a statue. This was my moment, "Lights, Camera, Action". I picked her up and rushed her to the potty as quickly as I could. We made it just in the nick of time. Success! That's when I begin singing her theme song:
Kinsley did the boo boo,
Kinsley did the boo boo,
Kinsley is a big girl
And I'm so proud of you!
Her face lit up in laughter. As I was singing, I was dancing. Every time I said the words "boo boo", I twitched my hips and moved my arms up and down. I sang so loud and danced so hard that my husband couldn't resist joining us in the bathroom to see what was going on. He began laughing at me, asking "what are you doing?" I told him that "Shaft" had a theme song; shouldn't my baby have one too?
Now both hubby and I sing and dance together whenever Kinsley does the "boo boo". For almost three months, we have been free of pooping accidents. No matter how tired we are, or how preoccupied we become with our daily lives, we drop everything to sing Kinsley's theme song whenever she poops in her potty. She has even learned to sing and dance with us now to her very own theme song, Kinsley did the boo boo, Kinsley did the boo boo, Kinsley is a big girl and I'm so proud of you!
The American Academy of Pediatrics, Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5, rev. ed., ed. Steven P. Shelov and ed. Robert E. Hannemann (Bantam Books, 2005), 321-323.