Best Ifr Training in 2021
Instrument Rating Test Prep 2020: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot from the most trusted source in aviation training (Test Prep Series)
KMD Aero Aviation Flight Training Glasses with Frosted Adjustable Polycarbonate Frames (Black, 1 Pack)
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE GLASSES - Much more convenient and cost-effective compared to hood or visor options, these professional quality IFR training glasses are comfortable, lightweight and easy to take with you anywhere.
- IFR CERTIFIED VIEW LIMITING DEVICE - The KMD Aero glasses are frosted to partially block the wearer’s field of vision, but with a clear lens area that allows the pilot a full view of the instrument panel. The high brow area prevents peeking and this training equipment is fully Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) certified.
- FITS OVER EYEGLASSES & UNDER HEADSETS - You can comfortably wear these training goggles over most eyeglasses with no trouble, and they will also fit underneath aviation/flying headsets.
- UV PROTECTED, SHATTERPROOF & ADJUSTABLE FRAMES - The lenses of your KMD Aero IFR training glasses are made from shatterproof polycarbonate that is hard, durable and long lasting. The glasses are adjustable for convenience and also feature UV protection to keep your eyes safe from the sun.
- MULTIPLE COLORS AVAILABLE WITH FREE CARRY BAG - Choose from Black, Red or Purple glasses according to your preference. Your purchase also includes a free protective carrying bag so you can keep your glasses safe wherever you go.
Instrument Flying Handbook: ASA FAA-H-8083-15B
Instrument Flying Handbook
Instrument Flying Handbook (Federal Aviation Administration): FAA-H-8083-15B
The Pilot's Manual: Instrument Flying: All the aeronautical knowledge required to pass the FAA exams, IFR checkride, and operate as an Instrument-Rated pilot (The Pilot's Manual Series)
Flying IFR: The Practical Information You Need to Fly Actual IFR Flights
Jiffyhood IFR Training Hood
Instrument Procedures Handbook: FAA-H-8083-16B (ASA FAA Handbook Series)
Bodybuilding Tips for Beginners
If you're looking for the way to a new toned body, bodybuilding is the way to go, but how do you get started?
If you're looking for the way to a new toned body, bodybuilding is the way to go, but how do you get started? Most people need to realize they're amateurs and should not try to follow the actions of professional body builders, as they're outclassed and lack the experience that the professionals have. This article will guide you using a few tips that will help you on your way to building the body you so desire:
Set Realistic Goals
Don't expect to put in little work and receive a huge reward. You will not achieve the body of your dreams after one workout session; it could take months or even years depending on your goal. Try to make small goals, instead of large ones, and when you reach each milestone set new ones. This system will help you to stay motivated and you will feel rewarded much more often than if you're waiting for a final product.
Choose a Gym
It's extremely likely that if you want to tone your body you will need to use the equipment that a gym has to offer. Make sure the gym you choose has clean and preferably new equipment for you to work with, also make sure that the gym is convenient for you. If the gym is very far away from your home you will waste precious time traveling instead of working out, which can be a hindrance and may even hurt your motivation.
Find a Friend
Working out alone can be tiresome and boring; if you find a friend with a common goal you can turn your workout into a healthy competitive environment. A friend can also help keep you safe while exercising by spotting for you while you perform certain exercises. Just make sure you and your friend have a similar schedule to avoid any conflict.
Listen to Your Body
Overworking yourself has been seen in a positive light sometimes with phrases such as "no pain, no gain", but it's important to never overwork yourself. If you feel like you can't go on or that you will be hurting yourself if you continue, it's very important that you stop. Exercising the same body parts daily is not always a great idea as that puts unwanted stress on your body. Try to develop a workout regiment that feels comfortable to you, while still working toward your goals.