Best Individual Soccer Training Drills in 2021
Soccer Fitness Workout: 2 weeks individual training program for Soccer Players
Dutch Soccer Drills Vol. 1: Individual Skills
Ultimate Speed & Agility: Drills & Techniques for Athleticism
Golf Digest's Ultimate Drill Book: Over 120 Drills that Are Guaranteed to Improve Every Aspect of Your Game and Low
Soccer Training: A Step-by-Step Guide on 14 Topics for Intelligent Soccer Players, Coaches, and Parents (Understand Soccer Book 1)
The Complete Soccer Goalkeeper
Pro Adjustable Hurdles and Cone Set â€“ 6 Agility Hurdles (6", 9" or 12" Height) with 12 Disc Cones for Soccer, Sports, Plyometric Speed Training â€“ Includes Carry Bag & 2 Agility Drills eBooks (Blue)
- THE ULTIMATE AGILITY HURDLE SET – The only speed and agility training equipment set that includes 6 Adjustable Hurdles, 12 Speed Cones, Mesh Carrying Bag, and 2 Bonus "Speed and Agility Hurdles and Cone Drills" eBooks to maximize your training sessions and blow past the competition.
- QUICK TO SET UP & EASY TO ADJUST – Setting up and adjusting our Pro Hurdles is a snap, literally. Just rotate the legs until you hear a click at the 6, 9, or 12 inch height settings. Perfect for all ages and skills. When you're done, just fold back up and store in our carry bag. Forget the bulky tools and frustration, now you can focus on training.
- UPGRADED "BREAKAWAY" SYSTEM – Professional-grade hurdles that are durable, sturdy and built to last, season after season. Unlike most plastic hurdles that will trip, injure, crack and break when you step on them, ours are uniquely designed to collapse flat. Rather than stopping to ice your ankle, just snap back up and you're ready for the next drill.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT – Compared to other heavy and bulky step hurdles, our portable hurdle and cone set is a dream come true. Simply fold the hurdles flat and slide the entire set in the included mesh sport bag for easy carrying and storage. A great gift idea for soccer practice, football or basketball coaches, dog trainers, kids, athletes or anyone else who loves sports training!
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Profect Sports offers a 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your Pro Adjustable Hurdles and Cones or receive your money back. Hit "Add To Cart" now.
Dave Pelz's Putting Bible: The Complete Guide to Mastering the Green (Dave Pelz Scoring Game Series)
FUTSAL Defending & Counter-Attacking Skills: Individual skills training - 55 drills
The Wing Chun Compendium, Volume One
How to Build Soccer Skill and Speed in Your Weaker Foot
Use these soccer training tips to increase skill and speed in your weaker foot. With time and effort you'll even out your match play and become a better all-around soccer player.
The best soccer players may seem ambidextrous, but many didn't start out that way. Like any skill, it takes times and practice to build strength, speed, and dexterity your weaker foot. These exercises can help.
Weak Side Ball Work
It seems so simple to say. Your weak foot won't get better unless to you test it. On the field its not so easy. You'll have to make a conscious effort to play to your weaker side. For a while that may mean stationary ball work until you only touch the ball with your weak foot.
Passing from partner to partner is a great way to start out. Both should concentrate on playing the ball with their weaker side.
Dribbling is a skill that is utilized to best effect if the ball can be traded from one foot to another. Working through straight lines of practice cones using only the weak foot will build both speed and dexterity quickly. Once you have mastered the straight set, work with the cones spaced out in different directions.
Weaker Foot Shots on Goal
Try the soccer version of basketballs' horse. Arrange a set of 10 soccer balls in a horseshoe shape around the goal, roughly 18 yards away. Pick an upper or lower corner of the net and shoot each ball, using only your weak foot. Once you can hit your mark consistently with a stationary ball, have someone set it in motion and continue the same drill.
When you are nailing your shots without an opponent, it is time to add pressure to the practice. Set up the same drill; only now place a defender between you and the net. Once the ball is rolled out you'll have to manage the defense while taking a strong shot with your weak foot.
Small Sided Match Play
Small sided games are perfect for specific skill practice, and strengthening your weak foot is no exception. Four on four and six aside games work well and keep everyone involved. For these matches all players must use only their weaker foot to play the ball. It'll be awkward for a while, but with practice everyone will get better.
Once the awkwardness wears off, make the game harder by adding in other restrictions. Limiting each player to three touches on the ball before a mandatory pass is a great option. It makes each touch count that much more and significantly increases the difficulty of the drill.