Best Indoor Bike Training Video in 2022
Explore A Swather Tractor with Blippi - Tractors for Toddlers
Police Car Song by Blippi - Police Cars for Kids
How To Get Fit In 30 Minutes
Indoor Cycling - 40 Minute Workout - Passo Valparola
Indoor Cycling - 60 Minute Workout
A Day in Amsterdam
YoSuDa Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary - Cycle Bike with Ipad Mount &Comfortable Seat Cushion (Gray)
- ✅ 【SMOOTH STATIONARY BIKE】35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee the stability while cycling. The belt driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won't disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids.
- ✅ 【PERSONALIZED FIT SPIN BIKE】2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance gives users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity.
- ✅ 【LCD MONITOR & IPAD MOUNT】The LCD monitor on exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. The gift IPAD holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising.
- ✅【SAFE TO USE】The adjustable cage pedals on spinning bike protects you from a fast ride. Press the resistance bar to stop the flywheel immediately. The water bottle holder allows you to replenish water in time. Transport wheels help you easily move this cycle machine. All parts are protected and your little baby can't reach them.
- ✅【WHAT YOU GET】Not only a high quality exercise bike, but also 100% satisfied customer service. Installation video can help you complete the assembly faster, with 1 YEAR of free parts replacement. GET THIS YOSUDA CYCLE BIKE, AND START YOUR NEW YEAR FITNESS PLAN!
Indoor Cycling - 25 Minute HIIT Blast
TheGymbox Beginner Cycle: Week of 01/21/2013
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle Review
If you want gym-quality exercise bike the Keiser M3 is a sure choice. This article list some of the good and bad points for this exercise bike.
Assembling the Keiser M3 is not difficult at all. The assembly manual is clear and easy to follow. Even if you are not mechanically inclined you can still put everything together in about half an hour or so.
When it comes to build quality the Keiser M3 really excels. This is nothing strange if you consider the price tag and the fact that this bike is meant to be used in fitness clubs and gyms. You know how rough people can be when riding a bike. This little machine, however, can really take the beating. Every inch of it is rock solid and clearly built to last years.
The Keiser M3 comes with 24 resistance levels so whether you just want a relaxing ride or want some serious challenge this bike can give it to you. Since it uses eddy current resistance system the movement is guaranteed to be smooth and incredibly quiet. Changing between resistance levels is smooth and easy too.
There's a built-in computer system that can track things like calories burned, heart rate, distance, rpm and time. It also has water bottle holder and anti-slip belt. The seat is comfortable and can be adjusted in four different ways (forward, backward, up and down).
Even though it is easy to assemble not all of the required tools are included so you may need to borrow them from your neighbor. It's a shame that Keiser won't include required screw driver and wrenches when cheaper bikes from Schwinn and Stamina come with all the tools required for assembly.
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is not made as "good enough" exercise bike for for beginners and average Joes and Janes who want to have light or medium exercises at home. This bike is seriously made for people who seriously want a high quality exercise bike. Judging from the $1,400 price tag it's clear that the target market for Keiser M3 are gyms and fitness clubs. But if you want this one at home you won't be disappointed.