Best Leadership Training Books in 2021
The Power of Positive Leadership: How and Why Positive Leaders Transform Teams and Organizations and Change the World
The 8 Dimensions of Leadership: DiSC Strategies for Becoming a Better Leader (Bk Business)
The Leadership Training Activity Book: 50 Exercises for Building Effective Leaders
Leader Effectiveness Training: L.E.T. (Revised): "L.E.T."
Leadership and Training for the Fight: Using Special Operations Principles to Succeed in Law Enforcement, Business, and War
The U.S. Army Leadership Field Manual
Management Skills & Leadership Development Course: How to be a Great Manager & Strong Leader in 10 Lessons
The Big Book of Leadership Games: Quick, Fun Activities to Improve Communication, Increase Productivity, and Bring Out the Best in Employees
Neuroscience for Learning and Development: How to Apply Neuroscience and Psychology for Improved Learning and Training
Leadership Hacks â€“ Leadership Gift - A 52 Week Leadership Training Program for Empowering Leaders Based On Top Selling Leadership Books - Itâ€™s The Manager, Atomic Habits, Leaders Eat Last
- LEADERSHIP GROWTH ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL! Leadership books are great, but they often require wading through tons of information only to be left to fend for yourself when the book is complete. Leadership Hacks has combined the best content of all the top leadership books and turned it into a manageable weekly action plan that will have you enjoying more benefits in far less time.
- LEADERSHIP SIMPLIFIED – With Leadership Hacks you are not going to get a complicated, cerebral approach to leadership. As Albert Einstein once said “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”. Leadership Hacks has taken all the information out there on leadership and condensed it into a simple, concise action plan. When combined with the right mindset and the willingness to learn, it will result in a massive boost in your leadership skills!
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM THAT WILL HAVE YOU HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING! Goals are broken down into powerful but manageable weekly action steps that encourage developing leaders to practice winning behaviors, integrate powerful information, and focus on thoroughly developing a wide range of leadership skills. With only 2 minutes of reading a week, you will have all the time in the world to implement new behaviors that can result in big changes.
- IMPROVE LEADERSHIP BENEFITS: Your employees will thrive when led by a competent manager that embodies the leadership skills and traits encouraged by Leadership Hacks. Studies have shown that this type of strong leadership results in a plethora of benefits: higher morale, increased engagement, open communication, workplace enthusiasm, more respect, greater accountability which means higher productivity, increased sales, and a happier work environment!
- JOIN A COMMUNITY OF WINNERS! Our community of Leadership Hacks members includes multi billion dollar companies, government agencies, 5 star resorts, high level banking officials, senior medical personnel, office managers, fast food companies, call centers, retail stores and even a few celebrities. The resounding feedback is that when LEDC are incorporating consistently, it will take your leadership and your business to a whole new level. What are you waiting for?!
The Best New Motivational Books
Five of the best new motivational books.
The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide.
Written by Esther and Jerry Hicks, published by Hay House
I think this book is one of the best new motivational books because it shows, through simple steps, how to start where we are and move into a better feeling place.
I can't think of one thing that we could all use the motivation to do more than feeling better. It's easy to feel bad; it's not so easy to feel good, especially when things seem to be falling apart.
This book takes a very realistic approach to feeling better. It doesn't just tell the reader to think positive thoughts and your life will change. It shows you how to begin with the feelings and thoughts you have right now, no matter what they are, and to gradually think slightly better thoughts, until eventually you feel better.
If you are in need of some motivation and instruction that will help you pull yourself out of a bad mood or a situation you find yourself in that you don't want to be in, I encourage you to pick up this book and read it.
Happy for No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out
Written by Marci Shimoff with Carol Kline, and published by Free Press.
I like this book because it provides scientific research about happiness, how it works, and how to be happy. It's written in a very simple and straightforward tone. In every chapter I learned something new and amazing about happiness that I'd never heard before.
This is one of the best new motivational books because it offers real life stories of happy people, the challenges they've faced, and the similarities they share. I really loved that these stories and profiles were included in the book because the reader can learn how they too can be happy, by learning from these people referred to as "The Happy 100."
In addition to learning from happy people themselves, the book provides 7 steps to being happy for no reason. I enjoyed the fact that the focus of the book was not on how to achieve the life of your dreams, but how to be happy regardless of anything. It is an extremely refreshing and motivational book.
Scatter Joy: Living, Giving and Creating a Life You Love
Written by Kathy Davis, published by Scatter Joy Publishing
I won this book in a weekly subscriber giveaway from a good news newsletter I subscribe to by email called Gimundo. I'd never heard of Kathy Davis or Scatter Joy Publishing until then.
As soon as I received the book and removed it from the packaging I was absolutely charmed by the beautiful artwork on the cover and every page in the book. I began reading it immediately. The book begins with a short history of Kathy Davis and how she came to found her Scatter Joy business and brand.
Her story is incredibly motivational and inspiring. The rest of the book is filled with short beautiful chapters about how to be more joyful and bring joy to others. She also provides short profiles of people she feels are doing an extraordinary job of "Scattering joy."
If you'd like something short, sweet, and motivational to read, check out Scatter Joy by Kathy Davis. Although it's not well known, I think it deserves to be called one of the best new motivational books.
(If you'd like to know more about Scatter Joy, visit the link listed under resources).
When Everything Changes Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil a Pathway to Peace
Written by Neale Donald Walsch, published by EmNin, and distributed by Hampton Roads Publishing
If you are going through some major changes in your life and need some advice and motivation, read this book.
In it, Neale teaches you how to take a new approach to change and make the best of it, not only in the situation you currently find yourself in, but for the rest of your life.
When you're going through big changes motivation is absolutely vital, otherwise you can get stuck in the chaos and allow yourself to be beaten down. This book will help you avoid that and will help you find a way to take control of the way you experience change, rather than being controlled by change.
No Matter What: 9 Steps to Living the Life You Love
Written by Lisa Nichols, published by Wellness Central
I love this book. I love the honesty and sincerity Lisa Nichols writes with. She gives you a glimpse into her life, her struggles, her pains, and her triumphs.
As you read this book you get to see how Lisa rises up from the ashes and follows her heart. She truly lives the life she loves. And along the way not only do you get to read about how she did it, but she provides action steps that will motivate, inspire, and help you live the life you love as well.
Lisa's writing makes the reader feel like they are a part of her journey and that she is a part of theirs. It is certainly one of the best new motivational books.