Best Long Line For Dog Training in 2023
Hi Kiss Dog/Puppy Obedience Recall Training Agility Lead - 15ft 20ft 30ft 50ft 100ft Training Leash - Great for Training, Play, Camping, or Backyard - Black 30ft
lynxking Check Cord Long Dog Training Leash Tracking Line Heavy Duty Puppy Braided Rope Lead for Small Medium Large Dogs (15 feet x 3/8 in, Orange)
- SUITABLE THICKNESS CHECK CORD: To find a balance between weight and strength. 3/8” is a suitable thickness for long training dog leash, it has both strength and portability
- NO TANGLE LONG ROPE LEASH: the round climbing rope and 360 degree rotating clasp design long training leash will not tangle whether it is in use or when you roll it up, great for hiking, camping, training, hunting, backyard, beach, recall training, outdoor play with tennis balls, and swimming
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND NOT ABSORB WATER: soft and lightweight Non-absorbent material won't get more and more heavy in the water and won’t sink, it will float when submerged and highly visible against any background.
- SOFT AND DURABLE DOUBLE LAYER WOVEN HANDLE: check cord has a comfortable woven double layer handle, the joint of the rope is sewn by the machine and is very strong.
- SIZE: 3/8" (9.5 mm) in diam ,by 15 foot, 30 foot and 50 foot three length for different training purpose
SportDOG Brand Orange Check Cord - 30 Feet Long - Strong but Lightweight Training Tool - Highly Visible and Floats - SAC00-11746
- This 30 foot check cord is great for exercising and training dogs and is made with lightweight but strong material; Meant for training, it does not feature a handle for leash walking
- It will float when submerged and is highly visible against any background with its blaze orange color
- The rope is designed to easily coil when you are ready to put it away and to not tangle or catch on brush while attached to your dog
- The clip is small and durable, made with heavy-duty brass, giving you confident control during training sessions
- Locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provides support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create "Gear The Way You'd Design It"
Dog/Puppy Obedience Long Recall Training Agility Lead Leash - Perfect for Pet Behavior Training, Multiple Sizes (30 ft, Black)
- DIMENSIONS: This dog leash measures 5/8 in wide and in lengths of 15ft, 20ft, 30 ft, 50ft, 75ft, 100ft, 150ft, and 200ft long. Enjoy in colors options of Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hunter Green, Pink, Light Gray & Orange
- LONG LEAD: This training lead leash is great for teaching your dog recalls. It has the length needed to allow them to wander and ensure your command to 'come!' is obeyed.
- NYLON MATERIAL- This durable, long, nylon dog training leash will outlast cotton leashes. All stitching is reinforced and the nickel-plated clip swivels to resist twisting.
- TEACH: Your dog recalls and other obedience skills, Use it as a backyard dog leash, for off leash dog training, and more.
- EASY-TO-USE: Swivel-style bolt snap resists twisting
Justzon Cotton Web Dog Training Lead Black (30-Feet)
- Cotton web training leads provide extra strength for controlling large dogs
- Made of heavy duty 100-percent cotton web
- Swivel-style bolt snap resists twisting
- available in black color
- Measures 5/8-inch width by 30-feet length
BRONZEDOG Check Cord 30ft Long Dog Training Leash Tracking Line Heavy Duty Rope Lead for Dogs Puppy on Wooden Winder (Neon Green)
- Check cord has 30ft length and 9/32" width. Available in orange and light green colors.
- BONUS: the kit includes a reel to carry and maintain the rope with comfort. The leash will not tangle in your backpack, so you will not have to waste your time unraveling it before each training.
- The bright colors of this leash give an easy visual detection on any background.
- This long dog leash is made of a solid mountain climbing rope and has a strong steel carabine. Does not sink.
- It is perfect for excercises with your dog. Easy to clean. Check our store to find more products.
Hi Kiss 30ft 50ft 100feet Black Extra Long Line Training Dog Leash - for Large,Medium and Small Dogs - Long Lead - Great for Training, Play, Camping, or Backyard(30 FT Coffee)
- NYLON TRAINING LEAD - This durable, long, nylon dog training leash will outlast cotton leashes. All stitching is reinforced and the nickel plated clip swivels to resist twisting. Our long dog leash is great for small and medium and large dogs. You'll love using it as a backyard dog leash, for off leash dog training, and more.
- DIMENSIONS - This dog leash measures by 30 Feet 50 Feet 100 Feet long. Great for hiking, camping, training, hunting, backyard, beach, recall training, outdoor play with tennis balls, and swimming!
- LONG LEASH: This training leash is great for teaching your dog recalls. It has the length needed to allow them to wander and ensure your command to come! is obeyed.Allows you to teach your dog recalls and other obedience skills.
- THICKENED HANDLE:Handle is made from advanced diving material, more comfortable and wearable
- CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR TRAINING LEASHES - Click on the ZHIXUANKE link under the title to view all our popular training products.
Siumouhoi Dog/Puppy Obedience Recall Training Agility Lead- 15 ft 20 ft 30 ft 40 ft 50 ft Long Leash -for Training Leash ï¼ŒPlay, Camping, or Backyard (15Feet, Black)
- Size:This dog leash measures 3/4in wide by 15 feet long. a proper length which provides puppies a wider range and to be able to hear your sound at the same time.
- Nylon Training Rope: Durable in use, machine and manual work, reinforced by Zigzag decorative stitch ,rotated Chrome plated clips with bolt buckle can resist distortion.
- Train the puppies to follow your instructions: This rope is suitable for training the puppy to focus on you, also allowing it to run agilely without getting out of your sight or control. To train it and make it follow your instructions to stop and recall.
- Form memories:This rope is suitable for training your puppy to act from their memories. It trains the puppy to get used to the farthest distance from you, so when you move, memories will help it keep up to a certain distance.
- Further uses:Use as a pulling rope to ensure the pupppy’s safety when you take your puppy for a walk, games and walking along the beach, when you work, tie it in the backyard to guard the yard.
Mendota Trainer 50 Check Cord 3/8inch X 50ft - Orange
- Waterproof check cord dog lead
- Professionals choice for training to come on command
- Features all-brass hardware
- UV coated to protect against decay and fading
- Made of multifilament polypropylene roping
Dog & Field 2in1 30 Foot Training/Exercise Dog Leash - Super Soft Braided Nylon
- Designed For Obedience Training or Exercise of Working Dogs or Pets
- Used by and Recommended by Professional Trainers & Behaviorists
- Greater Freedom For Your Dog Whilst Giving You More Control
- 15 or 30 Ft Adjustment by Simply Clipping to Built in O Ring
- Strong and Durable Trigger Clip For Collar Attachment
Cochrane's Bars Running Dry in Champaign, Illinois
Scott Cochrane, owner of several local bars on or near the University of Illinois campus in Champaign-Urbana, has been given a long leash in regards to underage drinking.
The age to get into bars is 19 and has been that way since Cochrane opened his monopoly over bar life on campus. Presumably, this unusually low age for bar entrance was decided upon to help stimulate the economy in this mostly rural area.
This alliance of government and bars has recently threatened to fall apart with the University's chancellor and the town's mayor spearheading the crusade. "Unofficial" -- or the allegedly Cochrane-created holiday that comes before St. Patrick's Day and encourages underage drinking all day -- is the university's main fuel to the fire.
Ever since the "Unofficial" accident when a girl died due to a car accident two years ago, the university has been under extreme pressure to eliminate "Unofficial" or at least stifle it significantly. As is customary in politics, the community and university have been looking for a scapegoat which they finally found following this year's "Unofficial": the bar entry age and Cochrane.
They have received the full brunt of the attack. The uneasy alliance between the two threatens to dissolve as the city toys with the idea of raising the bar entry age to 21. Although, some city council members like Schweighart are skeptical that raising the bar entry age will pass, U of I students may soon find themselves getting turned away at the door of their favorite bars.
Interested, I conducted a survey among several students on campus to see what they thought about the issue. Out of 85 students on the quad that were under the age of 21, 74 disagreed with raising the bar entry age and the remaining 11 were indifferent for the idea. The following are what some students had to say (no names are disclosed to retain anonymity of the survey):
"Drinking is our own choice, if people want to drink they are going to drink. All this does is remove a few more locations where we cannot drink."
"It's bad enough they are trying to kill Unofficial, now they have to take away the bars!?"
"I guess I don't care that much. The bars are dirty, overcrowded, and overpriced."
This time I surveyed students that were 21 or over. Out of 55 students 18 were opposed to raising the age, 27 were indifferent, and 10 were for the proposition. This is what some of them had to say.
"I think going to the crappy campus bars is part of the college experience."
"I probably would have been pissed off back as a freshman or sophomore but I'm 21 now and there is a lot more to do then give the bars all of my money."
"I have never been much of the drinker so I never really understood the appeal of going to a piss covered bar, anyways."
Although expected, it appears that the younger student populations are more effected and care more about this possible law change. This confirms the belief that Cochrane's bars are targeted to exploit the entry age of 19 and market to the freshmen and sophomore class.
Although Champaign now faces political hypocrisy by trying to revoke the monster it created, perhaps it will be for the better. Students may drink less, or at the very least, keep more money in their wallets.
No official date has been set as of yet for a vote or plan of action to raise the bar entry age. It is still being debated but holds high priority for the local government and University.