Best Martial Arts Training Videos in 2023
Mastering Krav Maga Introduction
RUSSIAN SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ TRAINING DVD #8 - TAKEDOWNS - Russian Martial Arts Hand-to-Hand Combat Street Self-Defense Instructional DVD
- TAKEDOWNS ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL ELEMENTS OF ANY HAND TO HAND COMBAT TRAINING
- WATCH THIS SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD AND LEARN EFFECTIVE AND ADAPTABLE TAKEDOWN TECHNIQUES FOR ANY MARTIAL ART STYLE OR SELF-DEFENSE TRAINING SYSTEM
- Gain knowledge in the efficiency of levers, pivot point, 3 plane concept, footwork and use of body weight transfer in reality-based self-defense training
- Learn how to disable an opponent’s movements by applying various joint locks & pressure points
- WATCH THIS MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING DVD AND SHARPEN YOUR HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT SKILLS! Recommended for all MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING SCHOOL AND ALL SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEMS: taekwondo, krav maga, muay thai, karate, aikido, wing chun, kendo, boxing and kickboxing, ninjutsu, brazilian jiu jitsu, hapkido, shotokan, judo, tai chi and all other hand-to-hand combat schools.
Best Of The Best (1989)
Taekwondo Girl -Episode 2
Championship of the Strongest Karate Style: Kyokushin Karate
Power Strength Stamina
Martial Art Extreme MAE - High Intensity Home Workout Program DVD Set, Combines Boxing, Kickboxing, Agility, Punching Speed, Fight Skills, Flexibility and Weight Loss and Strength in Men and Women
- SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE- Lose weight, tone muscle, gain flexibility, increase endurance and build confidence in under 1 hour 3-7 days a week for a toned beach body
- COLLECTION OF 14 DVDS-10 killer workouts, 2 tutorial videos explaining basic techniques to avoid injury and 2 Bonus Bag programs.
- CERTIFIED BLACK BELT INSTRUCTOR Jerry Bola provides demonstrations and easy-to-follow video make you sweat and work all of your muscles, abs, chest, legs and arm
- NUTRITIONAL BOOKLET- and training schedules to choose to fit into mens and womens homeworkout schedules.
- NO NEED FOR EQUIPMENT- exercise without dumbells, bars, benches, weights. Punching gloves and Bag is optional.
Basic Karate Moves
There are some Basic Karate Moves you have to learn when you first get into Karate. You have to know the basics before you can progress in this martial art. These moves are the foundations for the rest of what you will learn along the way.
When these basic moves are practiced it is called basics or Kihon, which is Japanese. If more the one move is performed together it can be called Kihon Ido or "moving basics". You do after all move your body doing the various techniques. In Karate Katas are used to demonstrate and train a person certain groups of movements. Let's look at some of the Basic Karate Moves.
Blocks are used to protect you against attackers. They can be powerful tools when done with strongly and quickly. You can do some harm to an attacker with these moves. These are great for self defense. Below are the kinds of blocks you will learn in Karate:
Open-handed blocks come in various forms such as the hooking block called Hiki Uke and the double-handed version call Toraguchi, then there is the middle-side block called the Chuden Shotel Yoko Uke. These are just a few of these types of blocks there are others.
Close-handed blocks are some of the Basic Karate Moves you will learn. There are different variations of these including: the upper blocks as in the Age Uke and the Jodan Uke, the middle block such as the Chudan Uke, lower blocks can be outside or inside like the Gedan Barai or the Gedan Uchi Barai.
Then you have the wrist blocks which involve the Upper wrist block or the Jodan Ko-Uke, downwards block or the Shotei Uke, the side block or Chuden Ko-Uke. These are a few of the examples of these blocks.
There are basic strikes and punches also used in this martial art. This type of punch has the hand twisting just before impact. The punches include ones like the uppercut or the Ake Zuki and the jab punch which is called Kizami Zuki. An example of the strikes is the palm-heel strike or the Shotei Uchi.
Kicks are another one of the basic moves that are important to learn. These are normally practice with the help of a good- sized bag to kick into. You cannot get the same kind of intensity developed in your kick by just kicking into the air. This way you can also learn better control of your kicks. Some of the kicks you learn are: front kick or the Mae Geri, knee strike called Hiza Geri, or the groin kick or the Kin Geri.
You can see what it takes so long to perfect Karate with so many moves to learn. But by learning the Basic Karate Moves of whichever type of it you take, you can then go on to learn more complicated parts of it. You can learn to combine moves like using the middle block and then executing a middle punch. This gives your opponent or attacker more to deal with. Look into learning this fascinating martial art today.