Best Men's Shoes For Weight Training in 2023
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Black, 8 M US
NOBULL Men's Black Ivy Trainer 11.5 US
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- ✔ SIZE NOTE: The Trainer runs true to size. If you're between sizes we recommend ordering up .5 size.
Inov-8 F-Lite 230 - Original Minimalist Cross Training Shoes - All Purpose Athletic Shoe for Gym, Training and Weight Lifting - White/Black 6 M US Women/ 4 .5 M US Men
- ➤ MINIMALIST - Designed with a 3mm heel drop to provide a low to the ground minimalist feel, helps promote a natural running form and makes an excellent barefoot transitional shoe. Our most minimalist shoe without compromising on comfort.
- ➤ GRAPHENE OUTSOLE - Using graphene we have developed outsole rubbers that are scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing than our standard outsoles. Longer lasting, squeeze out more miles whilst lighter and more flexible than other leading brands.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE - Designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt react and grip. A great all-purpose athletic shoe that can be used for gym, training and weightlifting.
- ➤ CLASSIC DESIGN - If you were around when the original 195s and 230s were released we can guarantee you will appreciate the update on this classic model. Much like the original style with the addition of graphene grip and super durable Cordura mesh upper that breathes well for a comfortable fit.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE: The shoes come up a 3 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide)
Nike Metcon Sport Mens Aq7489-004 Size 12
- Style#: AQ7489-004
- Training shoe built for weightlifting and speed drills
- Stretchy sleeve allows you to slip in and out with ease
- Synthetic skins at the toe and heel offer durability
- Drop-in midsole enhances lateral stability
Reebok Men's JJ III Athletic Shoe, Black/Rebel Red/White, 10 M US
- Flexweave woven textile upper provides resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
- Designed for: High-intensity training
- Die-cut EVA sockliner offers durable cushiony comfort
- EVA foam midsole provides soft, durable cushioning
- Full-length rubber outsole for superior durability
- Rubber outsole wraps up the sides to help fight abrasion during high-intensity workouts
Nordic Lifting Weightlifting Shoes Ideal for Crossfit & Gym - Men's Sneakers - VENJA 1 Year Warranty (8.5 US, Black)
- WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES - Engineered To Improve Lifting Performance - by Premium Brand Nordic Lifting
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Optimal for a well-rounded workout - Better CrossFit & Weightlifting Gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- HEEL SUPPORT - Cross trainer shoe with specially designed heel for both lifting and cardio stability
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of VENJA Weightlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Inov-8 F-Lite 260 Knit - Multipurpose Cross Training Shoes - Athletic Shoe for Gym, Training and Weight Lifting - Wide Toe Box - Red/Gum 11 M UK
- ➤ MULTIPURPOSE VERSATILITY - The most versatile cross training shoe in our range yet. The flexible outsole and highly breathable knitted upper fabric ensures the shoe moves with the foot. A great overall shoe for gym, training and weight lifting.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - An external heel cage wraps around the rear of the shoe, providing a sturdy base for lifting. Whilst the addition of the wide toe box ensures added stability under heavy loads.
- ➤ SUPERIOR NON-SLIP GRIP - Using industry leading rubber the shoe ensures outstanding underfoot traction with every workout. Never worry again about slipping on box jumps.
- ➤ ADDED PROTECTION - The welded toe bumper protects for burpees and box jumps. Whilst the rope guard extends onto the shoes upper delivering protection, traction and durability on rope climbs.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 5 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker Periscope Silver, 12 M US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
SEVE Men's High Top Weightlifting Shoes Workout Shoes Hardcore Tactical Trainers Ultimate Leg Day Sneakers 1 Year Warranty
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR WEIGHTLIFTING AND MOST GYM STRENUOUS TRAINING WHILST BEING VERSATILE ENOUGH FOR THE STREET ALL YEAR AROUND. Tailored for standard American feet size with the NORMAL wide fit and highest American quality standard.
- COMFORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, EASY ON/OFF & DURABLE. Innovative microfibre leather outer are long-lasting and environmental-friendly. The fitting skin towelling cloths inner are so soft and sweat-absorbing you can even wear these shoes without your socks during your weight training.
- FLAT, SOLID, FLEXIBLE RUBBER OUTSOLES which can support immense pressure when doing your weight training. You can workout with your maximum power because these non-slip and stable outsoles offer the greatest grip on the gym floor. 360° stitching from uppers to outsoles to secure the bonds and they will never come unglued.
- THE REAL THICK AND SOFT HIGH TOP PROVIDES SERIOUS ANKLE SUPPORT. Using the removable velcr straps and tighten the extended shoelaces to bring the ankle muscle protection further.
- SEVE OFFERS 1 YEAR LONG-TERM QUALITY WARRANTY start from the order date. Full refund or free replacement shipping for any non-artificial damage. Meanwhile no need to return the damaged ones to save your time and trouble. So order with confidence!
Reebok Men's CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer, Black/Alloy/Gum, 8.5 M US
- Reebook Shoes
How Gross is Your Gym's Shower Area?
Fungus expert tells all. And if you're a personal trainer, do you realize how many germs you can get from your clients?
"The most common fungus noted is Trichopyhton Rubrum," says Dr. John Mozena, Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Portland, Oregon--Town Center Foot Clinic. "Fungus is found in any warm sweaty environment such as a sweaty shoe or locker room floors. The fungus usually infects the skin first and then crawls around into the nail, usually with some sort of trauma. Once inside the nail it can infect the tissue and deform the nail permanently if not addressed. 2-3 percent of the population has nail fungus, with 70 percent of the population having it cultured from their feet. I suggest wearing shower shoes or slippers, drying their feet and toes thoroughly. They should also change their shoes daily (to let them dry out) and socks twice a day and use foot powder inside the sock. Also, wipe their shoes out with a 10 percent bleach solution every three months."
The possibility of infection aside, people need to practice good manners when using the locker room. It's unsightly to see someone's grubby tongs or sandals lying smack on top of the locker counter space or on a bench, no owner in sight. Make sure the toilet flushes completely. If you're a "spatterer," then wipe the toilet seat before exiting the stall. Don't leave gobs of hair in the sink. Don't leave used water bottles lying around. And cut your toenails at home!
Personal trainers: especially vulnerable to flu?
Fitness professionals are often in very close contact with their clients. This can put the trainer at increased risk for contracting the influenza virus. The best guard against the flu is a vaccine shot, but vaccination is not always 100 percent effective. Trainers can minimize catching the flu by avoiding close contact as much as possible with their clients, and to avoid it altogether if the client reports feeling ill, even if the illness was a few days prior. Don't do routines that require you to place your hands on the client.
Personal trainers also do a lot of handshaking when meeting prospective new clients. The trainer should wash hands immediately after dealing with people in which there was physical contact. Until then, the trainer should not touch eyes, nose, mouth or ears, even if just to scratch. These openings are portals through which the flu virus-living on the trainer's hands and fingers after being picked up from touching a client or greeting people-can enter the body.
Lastly, trainers need to be on the alert if anyone they associate with, including other trainers, is coughing or sneezing, which can release droplets containing the flu virus into the air-another source of contamination for nearby people. These droplets can be microscopic and settle right on the unsuspecting trainer's fingertips or palms. And all the trainer has to do is lean his or her jaw into a palm to catch the flu.