Best Microsoft Access Training Courses in 2022
Training Software 90 Day Trial for Microsoft Windows 8
SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL
Sharing Workspaces with Others
Working With Access 2016
Accessing Windows 10
Master Access 2016 Training Course - 18 Hours of Access 2016 Training for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Learners
- FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED: Whether you’re a beginner at Access 2016 who wants to understand the software or an advanced learner who wants to update your knowledge, Simon Sez IT will help you achieve your goal. This Access course will teach you everything you need to know, so that you can use MS Access with confidence.
- A COMPLETE TRAINING COURSE: The Access DVD-ROM includes 118 video tutorials, as well exercise files to test your knowledge and understanding. The Access 2016 DVD also includes instructor demo files, which can be used by the instructor, should you decide to have one or to be one.
- MASTER ALL OF THE MS ACCESS FEATURES: The Simon Sez IT training course will teach you how to use all of the MS Access tools and features. More specifically, by the end of this course you will be able to create and manage databases, design forms, generate reports, create macros, and so much more. All these sound difficult now, but the easy and hands-on software training course will help you master everything effortlessly!
- TAILOR THE COURSE TO YOUR NEEDS: The best thing about the Simon Sez IT training course is that it is 100% self-paced. The 118 video tutorials can be completed in 18 hours, however, you are free to play, pause, rewind and repeat them whenever you want. Plus, you can watch the videos from the comfort of your home. Learn completely at your own pace!
- AN UNDOUBTEDLY SUCCESSFUL COURSE: Here at Simon Sez IT, we have been creating software training courses since 2008 and we have over 400,000 users in over 180 countries who have benefited from our comprehensive learning programs. If they can do it, so can you! Get the Access 2016 software training today and be sure that you will master it!
Individual Software Professor Teaches Online Library V.1 (3-Users)
- This includes Training Tutorial Sets for Office 2019, Office 2016, QuickBooks 2019, 2018 & More!
- 20+ Courses Available for THREE (3) Users = A $150 Value
- All Training Online – The Redeem Codes are in the Package – Use 24/7 From Any PC
- This is the BEST value for training from Individual Software. Not enough? The package includes a Bonus – Web Typing Instructor, worth $30
- No software to download, install, or update - just log in and begin or resume your training
Professor Teaches Web â€“ Office 2016 & Windows 10 - Quarterly Subscription [Online Code]
- Get 24/7/365 online training from anywhere with internet access! No software to download, install, or update - just log in and begin or resume your training
- Learn the new Office 2016 applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneNote
- 7 Courses & Over 350 Lessons!
- Better than videos - interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
CBT Training Videos for Microsoft Access 2016 and Test Preparation Quizzes
- ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED LECTURES - All World IT Center, Inc - IT Nugget Courses replicate a live class experience with an instructor on screen delivering the course’s theories and concepts. These lectures are pre-recorded and available to the user 24/7. They can be repeated, rewound, fast forwarded. 1 YEAR LICENSE KEY will be provided for Online learning sent via Amazon Message with 24-48 hours of purchase.
- VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS, EDUCATIONAL GAMES & FLASHCARDS IT Nuggets recognizes that all students do not learn alike and different delivery mediums are needed in order to achieve success for a large student base. With that in mind, we delivery our content in a variety of different ways to ensure that students stay engaged and productive throughout their courses.
- PRACTICE QUIZZES AND EXAMS IT Nuggets Online’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. Students will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you are learning.
- WORLD CLASS LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IT Nuggets provides the next generation learning management system (LMS). An experience that combines the feature set of traditional Learning Management Systems with advanced functionality designed to make learning management easy and online learning engaging from the user’s perspective.
- MOBILE OPTIMIZATION & PROGRESS TRACKING Our courses are optimized for all mobile devices allowing students to learn on the go whenever they have free time. Students can access their courses from anywhere and their progress is completely tracked and recorded.
Online Training Needs Assessments: How to Measure Learning Performance Effortlessly
For online training instructors, creating meaningful performance assessments for online training is a critical issue.
How to Conduct Assessments in Online Training?
1. Schedule all assessments, not just at the end
Regarding the flexibility of online assessments, instructors need to know the overall schedule of the training to grade whole learning process. With different levels, make exact schedule of assessments to examine all learners' performances. The good point is, instructors can benefit from those results of assessments as feedback, and add improvements in the learning courses of next level. For online training, the scheduled assessments could be easier to be integrated into original learning timeline. Assessments and courses can be based on feedbacks from previous assessments to engage learners with interactions. At the end, assessment in traditional way also makes sense with maximum efforts. In scheduled training, performance assessments are really helpful to control entire learning process.
2. Customize assessment creation, with right tools
To author online assessments with specified requirements, instructors will create and implement quizzes to test undergoing training. Types of quizzes may differ and may feature formats ranging from multiple choice answers, plain typed text responses and true/false and yes/no questions. Instructors should carefully select the assessment authoring tools, according to the usages. Creating quizzes as performance assessments in online training has two categories of tools: desktop applications, or Web applications. Desktop apps such as Wondershare QuizCreator, or Web apps such as Quia Web have similar features to customize assessment creation, but the online usages. Desktop apps usually have plentiful contents and take Flash technology to Web compliance; while Web apps offer easy-to-use quizzes creation online directly but exact enhancements.
3. Track and evaluate results, under management
As feedback on performance is a critical part of a learning environment, online training instructors really need to analyze all results of performance assessments. In order to evaluate the whole learning process and know the exact data, all assessment results must be properly collected and processed in the learning system. Most LMSes (Learning Management System) such as Moodle, BlackBoard can track assessment results within the system. And the Web quiz apps Desktop quiz apps usually come with a results component, for example, Questionmark's Results Management System, QuizCreator's Quiz Management System as professional assessment management, to make all results data from performance assessments arranged as report. Whatever the systems you use, just summarize the reports in the meaningful points you need.
4. Take actions on feedbacks, performances focused
The best part of performance assessment in online training is not just reporting the differences of individual learning process, or scoring the final exam as performance. The results in assessment report aim to inspire instructors to keep improving the efficiency of entire online training. Just take actions on the feedbacks. Instructors must manage all assessment results as different reports in those assessment management systems, or deal with them using other professional statistical analysis software like Microsoft Excel or SPSS. With meaningful result of these assessments, instructors have the opportunity to maximize the value of any public or corporate training.
From the approach to performance, knowledge and the core management of entire training and learning process, efficient online assessment can really increase productivity for organizations. Furthermore, based on proper measurement of learning performance, instructors would improve the process of training with better interactions.