Best Mitre Training Ball in 2023
Mitre Impel Unisex Adult Training Football
- Your essential training ball that won't let you down - suitable for intense sessions whatever the weather
- Soft foam lining ensures superb first touch and cushioned impact
- Engineered to hold its shape and size for consistency game after game
- Reinforced rubber bladder ensures high air retention
- Training ball Comes deflated and is available in size 5, 4 and 3; suitable for a grass and astroturf surfaces; ensure you purchase your mitre pump to inflate your ball
mitre Impel Training Scocer Ball
- The Impel is fast becoming a player favourite as the ideal all-weather soft-touch training ball
- The disruptive organic shapes work with the impactful graphic design to be more visual for the player
- Developed to help serious players get the most out of training
- Machine stitched TPU ball offers a well-balanced soft touch
- Ball is shipped ready to inflate
Mitre Ultimatch Hyperseam Soccer Ball, White/Black/Orange, Size 3
- One of Mitre's most popular match soccer balls, re-engineered with Hyperseam technology for optimum in-play consistency, low maintenance and high durability
- 12-panel construction with textured surface for unrivaled aerodynamic control
- Foam-backed soccer ball for enhanced control and cushioned impact - marked with the International Soccer Match Ball stamp of approval
- Distinctive textured surface enhances in-flight accuracy - helping it fly straight into the top corner
- Soccer ball comes deflated and is available in size 5, 4 and 3; suitable for a grass and AstroTurf surfaces; ensure you purchase your Mitre pump to inflate your match ball
Select Numero 10 Soccer Ball, White/Black/Gold, Size 5
- HIGHEST QUALITY: A legendary match and training ball used around the world for decades for training and matches
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: PU material laminated with neoprene foam to increase softness with SELECT's premium zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
- HAND-STITCHED CRAFTMANSHIP: 32 panel hand-stitched construction combined with golf structured PU-surface ensures optimal aerodynamics
- NFHS/NCAA and IMS APPROVED: Meets or exceeds all requirements for NFHS(National Federation of High Schools) and NCAA play. IMS(International Match Standard) approval as well.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Please note: Ball ships deflated. Please note: As with all premium soccer balls, ball should be topped off with air every few days for best results.
Senda Rio Training Futsal Ball, Fair Trade Certified, Green/Yellow, Size 4 (Ages 13 & Up)
- LOW BOUNCE BALL made with a durable cover specifically designed for optimal extended futsal play on hard courts and wooden floors featuring a special foam backing for a softer touch
- REINFORCED BLADDER made from rubber & synthetic materials for better air retention, less ambient air loss, and less frequent inflations
- U. S YOUTH FUTSAL OFFICIAL BALL - Senda is proud to be the Official Ball Partner of U. S. Youth Futsal and is committed to the growth and development of youth futsal in the United States
- HI-TECH PRECISION MACHINE STITCHING - pre-stretched threads, along with superior materials creates more uniform and stronger seams, especially when compared to other lower quality futsal balls
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED - Manufactured in a factory, where child labor is outlawed, workers health & safety is safeguarded, living wages are paid to employees, and part of the proceeds are used to help better the communities were our balls are produced
- ONE YEAR on shape and construction. Ball ships partially deflated - Inflation needle provided - Pump is required
- material type: Polypropylene
- sport type: Soccer Futsal
mitre Futsal Tempest Soccer Sports Training Soft Touch Indoor Football Size 4
- Mitre Futsal Tempest Soccer Sports Training Soft Touch Indoor Football Size 4
- The Futsal Tempest is for the Futsal player who prefer a softer touch training ball. Hard-wearing 32 panel construction for superb control. Reduced rebound for optimal performance on hard surfaces Developed to last on the roughest of Futsal surfaces Indoor Football
Mitre Delta Replica Soccer Ball, White/Blue/Red, Size 5
- The Official Replica of the EFL - Delta, Mitre's most advanced football.
- High performance training ball designed to deliver during intense training sessions, week after week.
- Soft foam lining enhances control, helping to develop players' skills and confidence on the ball.
- Textured pimpled surface dictates air-flow increasing accuracy via streamlined flight through the air.
- Training ball comes deflated and is available is size 3, 4 and 5; suitable for use on grass or astro. Ensure you purchase your Mitre pump to inflate your ball.
Mitre Cub Training Rugby Ball - Blue/Navy/Yellow, Size 3
- The cub rugby ball is a vibrant, high graphic training ball brought to you by Mitre
- Lively graphic, developed with a disruptive organic shapes to be more visual for the player
- Specially developed size 3 junior rugby ball
- Made from a rubber compound surface and deep pimple emboss for ideal grip
- Ball is shipped deflated so ensure you purchase your Mitre pump to inflate your ball
Mitre EFL Delta Replica Training Football, Yellow, Size 5
- The official replica of the EFL Delta, Mitre’s most advanced football
- The Delta is a high-performance ball built to deliver during intense training sessions, week-in, week-out
- The soft foam lining enhances control, helping to develop player skills and confidence on the ball
- The textured surface manipulates air-flow to streamline its flight and increase your accuracy
- This training ball comes ready to inflate It’s available in sizes 3, 4 and 5 and is suitable for use on grass or astro, don’t forget to purchase a Mitre pump to inflate your ball
Under Armour Desafio 395 Soccer Ball Size 5
- UA TOUCHSKIN technology delivers excellent feel & a soft touch
- PU cover for power transfer
- High rebound rubber bladder provides great touch & control
- SBR foam layer for added softness;For optimal performance, additional inflation may be required. Ball pump not included.
- Camo/Hi-Viz-SIZE 5
- NOTE: Expressly not recommended to use the ball on concrete or asphalt
Nonstop Coaching Changes in College Football and the NFL
With shakeups and USC, Seattle, Washington, and Tennessee no one's head-coaching job is safe. Who came out the biggest winners and losers of footballs head coaching shakeup?
The second biggest coaching change this past year has occurred at USC. The University of Southern California replaced one of the most storied coaches in college History with Lane Kiffin. Kiffin was a member of the USC coaching staff from 2001 to 2020. He was a wide receivers coach and then the offensive coordinator under Pete Carroll. Up until 2020, Kiffin led the Oakland Raiders to a spectacular 5- 15 record before being fired. Last year Kiffin led the Tennessee volunteers to a modest 7 to 6 record. With Kiffin's unstable track record, USC is sure to go further into decline as a football team. USC is going to have to do major recruiting. They are going to have to stop choking in the big games as well as several small ones, which is the complete opposite of what they've been doing lately under the guide of Pete Carroll. If USC was on the decline with Carroll, how can Kiffin possibly change the team around for the better?
The third biggest coaching change occurred with the Seattle Seahawks. Pete Carroll was brought in as the Seahawks head coach after they fired Jim Moore. Pete Carroll's credentials from USC speak for themselves. What it doesn't speak volumes, is Pete Carroll's prior NFL record. In 1994 Pete Carroll led the New York Jets to an impressive 6 - 10 record. Well I guess it's not really all that impressive. That's probably why he was promptly fired at the end of that season by the New York Jets. Pete Carroll fared so-so with the New England Patriots. In 97' they won the AFC East division title, but the team lost a wild-card playoff game the following year. In 99' the Patriots didn't even make the playoffs and Carroll was fired immediately after. Pete Carroll finished his NFL coaching career with a less than stellar 33 victories and 31 losses. College football and the NFL are as similar as a donkey and a thoroughbred racehorse. They are two completely different animals. History will repeat itself, just like it did in New York and New England.
The least noted coaching change of the season will probably make the most major impact over time. The signing of Mike Shanahan as head coach of the Washington Redskins signals a change in the football team's culture. Out of all the coaches, Mike Shanahan has an undisputable winning record and many championship Super Bowl rings touting his incredible ability as a coach on the professional level. Shanahan won back to back super Bowls as the head coach of the Denver Broncos in 1997 and 1998. He has won numerous AFC and NFC championships as both a head coach and an offense of coordinator. Although the Redskins were 4- 12, Shanahan has the experience to make them a winning team.
There really isn't any more pressure today than there has been in the past for coaches to perform. It's relative. Professional and College Football are revenue generating machines. If coaches perform poorly then they are out of a job in most instances. That is the way not only of football but any profession. If you don't do well, you lose your job unless a failure was out of character and a person has large potential for improvement. That's the way that it has always been and that is the way that it will continue to be. Business waits for no no one.
The decisions that teams make about their coaching staff really depends on the owner. Some owners are resigned to mediocrity and will allow coaches time to adjust. Some owners are obsessed with winning and will settle for nothing less. So it is really had to make a blanket statement about coaching based off the recent changes. The recent changes are reflections of what the market will bear financially for some coaches as well as the desire of owners to win.