Best Online Solidworks Training in 2021
Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride Trainer for Squat Exercise and Glutes Workout
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B0418 Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike with Digital Monitor and 8 Level Resistance
- SAFETY STRAPS: Pedals work well with both feet and hands. Pedals are adjustable to fit foot or hands for safety and stability.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION: 8 Levels of tension for a versatile workout. Adjust resistance to challenge your arms and legs toward building muscles.
- EASY TO READ LCD: Displays Time, Speed, Distance, ODM, Calories
- DURABLE DESIGN: Supports 220 lb maximum user weight limit.
Trademark Innovations Speed Training Hurdles (Pack of 5), 6"
- Pack of 5 six inch speed hurdles
- Great for footwork training
- Improve foot-speed and tone leg muscles
- By Trademark Innovations
Pro Disc Cones (Set of 50) - Agility Soccer Cones with Carry Bag and Holder for Training, Football, Kids, Sports, Field Cone Markers - Includes Top 15 Drills eBook (Bright Orange)
- ULTIMATE TRAINING SET – The only agility disc cone set that includes 50 Pro Disc Cones, mesh carrying bag, cone holder, and Bonus "Top 15 Speed and Agility Cone Drills" eBook.
- BUILT TO LAST – Durable and flexible. Our long-lasting soccer cones will bounce back after getting stepped on, kicked, and run over season after season. Great as boundary markers, sport practice, and targets.
- HIGH VISIBILITY COLORS – Bright, easy-to-see colors with UV protection to clearly mark anything. On the field, court, gym, track, sidelines, or parking lot. A great gift idea for kids, coaches, athletes, or anyone else who loves sports!
- UNMATCHED QUALITY – Our premium, soft, low-profile sport cones are approved by coaches, kids and parents. Ideal for soccer training equipment, coaching, drills, practice, football, basketball, dribbling, obstacle courses, or even drone racing gates.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Profect Sports offers a 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your Pro Disc Cones or receive your money back. Hit "Add To Cart" now.
KLB Sport 31" Adjustable Workout Aerobic Stepper in Fitness & Exercise
- Great for workout classes and regular home use, you can work out anywhere in your home, office or take it with you to your friends' home!
- Adjustable heights: 4” to 6” to 8”
- This 31'' exercise stepper will help you work on your coordination as you improve your cardiovascular fitness.The secure, non-slip surface can ensure you exercise easily and safely. Our aerobic step can be used to target your hamstrings with alternating lunges and also help you to strengthen your chest and back by pushups. Height is adjustable from 4'', 6'', and 8''. Ideal for cardio workout or to strengthen your lower body.
- Shock absorbing, non-stick, non-slip surface
- Package Includes: 1 x Stepper (with 4 risers) + 4 additional rubber feet from KLB Sport
CANPPNY Speed Agility Training Kitâ€”Includes Agility Ladder with Carrying Bag, 5 Disc Cones, Resistance Parachute.Use Equipment to Improve Footwork Any Sport.
- SPORTS TRAINING SET: This sports training set includes an Agility Ladder, 5 Yellow Disc Cones, 1 Resistance Parachute,and a Drawstring Bag.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Distance between rungs can be adjusted to fit your training scenario. Use the included steel stakes to keep it in place. Cones can be placed in a wide variety of patterns. Mix it up to keep workouts fun.
- HOP, SKIP & RUN TO YOUR WEIGHT GOALS: Add fun & variety to your cardio workout with a progressive exercise plan using our foot ladder & agility disc cones. This can help with safe weight loss while improving your coordination & heart health.
- running parachute is designed to produce 11-33 pounds of resistance during sprinting to simultaneously perform speed and strength training. It effectively promotes explosiveness and stamina that is vital in field and track sports.
- Nothing is more important to us than delivering fitness products that are good on the body, good on your wallet and good for peace of mind. A great gift idea for kids, coaches, athletes,personal trainers or anyone else who loves sports training!
SKLZ Star-Kick Hands-Free Adjustable Solo Soccer Trainer - Fits Ball Sizes 3, 4, and 5 (Neon)
- Solo soccer trainer returns the ball to the player, for independent drills that build skills in shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, throw-ins and more
- Adjustable neoprene ball glove fits soccer ball sizes 3, 4, and 5 (ball not included)
- Neoprene belt with adjustable hook and loop closure fits players of most sizes
- A high quality adjustable cord attaches the ball to the player, and stretches up to 18 feet (5.5 meters)
- Ideal for both field players and goalies; tether is portable for solo play, practice, and training anywhere
Trademark Innovations Large 19" Soccer Goal Target Training Equipment (Set of 2)
- Each target measures 19"L x 14"W
- Easily attach to the corners of the goal with the secure velcro straps
- Improve scoring percentage and accuracy by shooting for the corner targets
- Perfect for all ages and abilities, the targets can be used on any sized net
- By Trademark Innovations
Trademark Innovations Speed & Agility Training Rings - Set of 12 - 16" Diameter - With Carrycase - (Multicolor)
- - Set of 12 rings
- - Rings measured 16 in (40cm) in diameter
- - Improve foot-speed and tone leg muscles
- - By Trademark Innovations
Bullworker 20" Steel Bow - Full Body Workout - Portable Home Gym Isometric Exercise Equipment for Fast Strength Training Gains. Cross Training Fitness; Chest, Back, Arms, and Abs Exercise Machine
- Quickly Sculpt Your Chest, Shoulders & Back with Low Impact Scientifically Proven 7 Second Exercises Best for Muscle Targeting
- Complete Portable Home/Travel Gym With Free Carrying Case & Routines to Follow- burn Calories and tone your Body in Minutes, anywhere!
- Perfect for All Fitness Levels - (5) Interchangeable Springs for Custom Resistance for all Your Fitness Needs
- No Setup Required – ready to go out of the box. 20" Length - Download your FREE manual(s) and 90 day routine here: https://www.bullworker.com/your-transformation/
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed – We stand behind our products and offer a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee and 5 Year Warranty
Brain and Memory Games May Be as Much Hype as Help
Research suggests that the older a person is and the less memory ability he or she has before training, the less likely that person is to show benefits. In other words, in most memory training programs, the people who likely need training the most, improve the least.
This latest research was conducted by Cindy Lustig, a U of M assistant professor of psychology, and David Bissig, a U of M graduate, currently at Wayne State University in Detroit. Although such training programs don't work for everyone, Lustig's and Bissig's research didn't completely dismiss them, finding they may be beneficial for some.
As baby boomers become older, more of them are looking to brain and memory training programs. And companies have not overlooked this marketing opportunity. For example, Nintendo's Brain Age 2 will be on store shelves Aug 21 at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $149.99. According to the Nintendo website, Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day is the sequel to the original game the company designed for baby boomers and seniors. The sequel includes 15 new games said to help players exercise their brains in the areas of math, memorization and music.
However, Lustig and Bissig say that not all programs such as these have been shown to really work. And for those game systems that do work to improve memory, scientists are yet to understand just how and why. Also, the older the player is and the less memory ability they have, the less likely it is that the person will benefit.
Lustig and Bissig selected a memory training program that has been used both with healthy older adults and people in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's disease. In their study, they asked what was the difference between people who showed big benefits from training and those who showed little or no benefit.
What they found was that for a person to improve their memory, the person needs to not only work hard, but also work smart. For example, study participants in their 60s and 70s spent most of their time on studying the materials, but very little on the test. The results were that they showed large improvements over the testing sessions.
On the other hand, study participants 80 years old and older spent very little time studying, but spent most of their time on the test. These participants did poorly and showed very little improvement, even after two weeks of training.
The researchers concluded that what matters in terms of memory is not only how much a person spends on trying to remember something, but where that person puts their efforts.
When all is said and done, says Lustig, "in most memory training programs, the people who likely need training the most - those 80 and older and people with lower initial ability - improve the least."
As a result of their findings, Lustig said her laboratory "is now working on training people of more advanced age and lower education to use the strategies that our most successful participants used, to see if we can boost the performance of these potentially at-risk groups. A stitch in time saves nine - and studying at the right time just might save your mind."
The findings of Lustig's and Bissig's research are published in the August issue of Psychological Science in a research article entitled "Who Benefits From Memory Training?"