10 Best Potty Training App Android
Updated on: May 2023
Best Potty Training App Android in 2023
Daniel Tiger's Stop & Go Potty
Potty Training App Start
- need to devote 3 days solely to potty training
- will need to tweak the method according to your child;
- accidents will happen and you must remain positive and calm
- you may face some resistance from your child if you leave potty training app too late
- need to put in some work for it to be successful
- going back to diapers if the going gets rough will cause confusion – patience is required!
Baby Daybook â€” Babycare
- Baby's daily activity tracking
- Growth charts up to 5 years
- Statistics & Timeline
- Export to HTML file
Daniel Tiger's Grr-ific Feelings
- Trolley Game – Drive the trolley to discover more than a dozen mini-games about feelings.
- Sing-Along – Choose from 18 of your favorite Daniel Tiger songs, each one fully animated.
- Drawing Easel – Use paints, crayons, stickers, and more to express yourself.
- Feelings Photo Booth – Take pictures of yourself that show lots of different feelings. Daniel will help you pose!
- Helps parents structure potty training
- User defined hours of activity, and interval length
- Reminds the user with a notification that it is time to potty their child
- Records all activity that can be easily displayed on the phone
Potty Time with Elmo
- Narrated by Elmo!
- 2 Reading modes: Read & Play + Listen & Play
- 3 age-appropriate games
- 20+ collectible stickers for your child's reward chart with helpful parent tips
- 6 sing-along songs and tons of fun sound effects
- Seal of approval from SESAME STREET's childhood experts
Potty Training App
- All your questions about potty training app will be answered leaving you no doubts in mind.
- It won’t pressure children to potty train. Keep in mind that children should enjoy potty training and that they must not feel any pressure
- doing it. With Start Potty Training by your side, you will understand the signs if your child is ready to potty train or not.
- You’ll feel more confident as a parent because you’ll get personal support from Carol Cline.
- If you apply the right techniques and methods, you can really achieve potty training in just 3 days.
- The steps are very easy to follow, well-explained and are designed following concepts of pediatric psychology.
- The guides promote higher level of attention to kids.
- Start Potty Training teaches the importance of rewards using motivational rewards charts for your child.
- It makes it easier for you to monitor the development of your child.
- It also contains a cheat sheet video.
- The product is complete and won’t require you to buy additional products or software.
Potty Training Game
- easy and fun tap and move interface
- sticker chart rewards!
- help your child get excited about potty training
Polly Potty Train
- useful educational app for kids
- kids-friendly interface
- vivid graphics
Dog Training: 101
- Obedience Training
- Potty Training
- Safe & Unsafe Foods, Homemade Treats
- Dog care Health Kit
- Puppy Training
- Avoiding Barking & Biting and many more
Is it Normal for Toilet Training to Cause Bed Wetting?
Potty training children can bring about a lot of stress for parents. Know what to expect, and how to handle bed wetting incidents during the potty training age.
As parents embark on toilet training their child they can almost be certain of at least a few, if not more, bed wetting accidents. These bed wetting incidents should be seen as completely normal, and as part of the development of the child's ability to develop the bodily control that it takes in order to hold urine throughout the night.
Although it may be perfectly normal for children who are potty training to have bed wetting accidents, that in no way makes them less frustrating to deal with for the parent as well as the child. By taking a few simple precautions, parents can help to transition their child through the toilet training years while at the same time preparing for bed wetting accidents to occur.
Using protective undergarments intended for nighttime use will often prevent accidents from needing to be cleaned up during the night. Choose undergarments that are specific for the sex of the child, as they will provide adequate nighttime protection for the child.
Investing in waterproof mattress pads is also a good idea for parents of children who are potty training. Waterproof mattress pads provide adequate protection of the mattress, and keep parents from unnecessary cleanups. It's also a good idea to have several sets of sheets for the child's bed easily accessible in case of nighttime accidents.
In children who are potty training, it's important for parents to realize that their bladder hasn't yet developed the size and strength to be able to accommodate for the amount of urine produced through the night. This is a normal part of a child's physical development and can often be remedied by limiting the amount of fluid the child takes in before bedtime. Parents of children who are toilet training should also encourage their child to use the bathroom at least twice before bedtime to make sure that bladder is completely empty before they go to bed for the night.
Although it's normal for potty training children to experience bed wetting, parents should be encouraged to know that bed wetting is generally something that is outgrown rather quickly. Parents should only become concerned if bed wetting is accompanied with other symptoms, or continues beyond the age of five to seven years old. If, by the time the child has reached school age, they are still experiencing problems with bed wetting then it may be time to seek professional advice from a primary care physician.