Best Puppy Toilet Training Spray in 2023
NaturVet â€“ Potty Here Training Aid Spray â€“ Attractive Scent Helps Train Puppies & Dogs Where to Potty â€“ Formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use â€“ 8 oz
Bodhi Dog Potty Training Spray | Indoor Outdoor Potty Here Training Aid for Dogs & Puppies | Puppy Potty Training for Potty Pads | Made in USA | 8oz
- TRAIN YOUR PET WHERE TO URINATE: Attract your puppy or dog to your preferred potty location using our dog potty training spray. With a consistent housebreaking plan, your pet will associate the correct area to eliminate themselves. No need to yell or swat, simply spray to your preferred potty location whether inside, outside, on puppy training pads, artificial grass, or a pee post for dogs. Our Potty Training Spray is a safe and humane alternative to harsh potty training methods.
- HELP SHORTEN HOUSE BREAKING TIME: Consistency and positive potty training reinforcement are essential to help shorten housebreaking time. Remember the length of the training time will depend on each individual pet. Make sure to always reinforce good potty training behavior with praise, pets, and treats! For best results, use in conjunction with a housebreaking training plan. Help reduce those unwanted accidents and messes faster with our puppy potty training spray!
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TRAINING: Our dog training spray works effectively for both indoor and outdoor training. Simply select your preferred area and liberally spray where you want your pet to relieve themselves. Allow your pet to smell your preferred location and praise them when they relieve themselves in that spot. Continue to spray the area on a regular basis and take your pet back to the same spot, especially after drinking, eating, or sleeping until your puppy learns to go there.
- AWARD-WINNING FORMULA: Winner of the 2020 Family Choice Awards. A coveted consumer award program recognizing outstanding pet products while enriching the lives of our fur friends. Our animal cruelty-free formula is a long-lasting concentrated blend of attractants that encourage your puppy or dog of all ages to use that designated area whether inside or outside. It is safe to use around other pets and children when used as directed.
- OUR ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty-free production and eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don't love our Potty Training Spray for dogs, let us know and receive a full, no questions asked refund. We are a small family owned business of pet lovers committed to making great products that are safe for you, your pets and the planet!
OUT! Go Here Attractant Indoor & Outdoor Dog Training Spray | Housetraining Aid for Puppies and Dogs | 32 oz
- Encourages pets to eliminate in specific areas
- Helps shorten housetraining time
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Safe around pets and children
- 32 ounce spray bottle
PetSafe Piddle Place Bio+ Enzyme Turf Treatment, Dog Waste Odor Eliminator
- NEUTRALIZE ODORS: The cleaner uses enzymes to break down proteins in your pet’s waste in order to neutralize odors in the reservoir, helping keep the potty odor-free
- FRESH FRAGRANCE: The lemongrass and eucalyptus scent keeps the Piddle Place Pet Potty smelling fresh and clean
- TRAINING TOOL: The scent naturally attracts pets, making the initial training process with your Piddle Place Pet Potty quicker and easier
- NATURAL: The bio treatment is 100% natural and is completely chemical and alcohol free
- MADE IN THE USA: The Piddle Place Bio+ Turf Treatment is made in the USA
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people live happily together
- U.S.-BASED CUSTOMER CARE: Let our pet product experts help; we’re available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions at 1-800-845-3274
Nature's Miracle Housebreaking Potty Training Spray 8oz (P5765)
- Attractant pheromone scents reduce time required to housebreak your dog
- Encourage dogs to "go" where you want them to urinate
- For indoor and outdoor training
- Long lasting concentrated formula
- Packagining may vary
Ozwald & Cleo Pee Point Dog Potty Spot Training Spray | Effective Training Aid Formula for Puppies | Pet & Kid Safe | Great for Use On Pee Pads Or Outdoors
- Help Your Pup Know Where to Go: PEE POINT’s non-toxic dog potty training spray is formulated to encourage pups to urinate wherever the product is sprayed.
- Get Your Furry Friend Housebroken Faster: Shorten the potty training process with a little help from PEE POINT. Reduce the number of accidents and messes around the house. Trainer and Pet Parent approved.
- For Home & Outdoor Use: Simply spray PEE POINT on any surface, allow your pup to sniff the spot. If repeated daily with some loving praise, your pup will be trained in no time. Works effectively on outdoor areas, as well. Kid-safe and pet-safe
- Faster Housebreaking + Pleasant Odor = Happiness: The subtle & pleasant fragrance will help your dog know where to go without overwhelming the rest of the home.
- Proudly formulating products for over 60 years in the USA - Ingredients: Water, advanced formulary of bio-friendly attractants - 8oz spray bottle
Pooch Pads Potty Training Attractant, 16 oz/473ml
- Great For Use On Other Pooch Pad Absorbent Potty Pads And Indoor Turfs!
- Pooch Pad Potty Training Attractant Is Non-Toxic And Safe For Your Pet
- Pooch Pad Potty Training Attractant Is Great For Dogs And Puppies That Stay At Home During The Day
- Package Dimensions: 4.0" L X 11.0" W X 2.0" H
Nature's Miracle Advanced Pet Trigger Sprayer, 32-Ounce (packaging may vary)
- Guaranteed to permanently eliminate all stains and odors-even urine odors other products fail to remove, or your money back.
- Removes all organic stains and odors, including foods, blood, vomit, feces, grease, dirt, grass, smoke, and perspiration.
- Will also work on old and deep-set stains and odors.
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas.
- Safe for birds and small animals also.
Potty Here Dog Puppy Training Aid Spray for puppy pee pads 8oz FRE
Stuart Pet Supply Co. Professional Strength Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator - Urine Odor Remover - Pet Urine Enzyme Cleaner - Enzymatic Cleaner for Dog Urine and Cat Urine - Pet Odor Eliminator
- ✔️ SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED STAIN & ODOR ELIMINATOR: Removes the stain and stink from your pets
- ✔️ ENZYME POWERED: Completely removes all pet stains and odors for urine, feces, vomit & drool.
- ✔️ CHILD & PET SAFE: Natural enzyme formula is the safest way to remove pet stains and odors.
- ✔️MULTI SURFACE: Use on carpet, wood, furniture, rugs, crates, upholstery, outdoor carpets etc.
- ✔️ 100% GUARANTEED-PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: If you're not 100% HAPPY, we will refund it in full
Easy and Effective Dog Training Tips
Training not only makes day to day tasks easier but is of the utmost importance in keeping your dog safe. With some patience and some direction, every family can safely enjoy spending time with their well trained dog.
1. Health and well-being
The first step in training your dog to obey commands is to make sure that your dog is healthy enough to do so. If your dog's hearing is compromised, he or she may not actually be able to listen to you. If your dog has an ailing leg or hip, he or she may avoid sitting not to be disobedient, but because it hurts. Make an appointment with your vet for a checkup and discuss with your vet your plans to begin training your dog. He or she may be able to provide some additional tips.
Once you are ready to begin training, you will need to establish authority. Instinctually, dogs operate much like their wolf ancestors with a pack mentality and well defined leadership. It is your job as owner to be the pack leader to your dog. There is a time and a place for being your dog's best friend- training sessions are not that time and place. Establishing authority doesn't mean yelling at your dog or being mean. It means communicating to your dog, via vocal commands and body language, what you expect and what behavior is acceptable. Stand tall and make eye contact with your dog and command your dog clear and concise instructions spoken with confidence. Commands should be spoken only once, and then wait for a response. All these actions will communicate to your dog that you are the one in charge.
3. Establishing Incentive
Much like children, dogs need a reason to obey. Just because isn't good enough so an incentive must be offered. Food is the most obvious and effective choice for a training incentive. Find a food that is special to your pet. Don't just use your average everyday biscuits. Your incentive treat should be a "jackpot" for your pet. Limit use of this treat to training sessions. This way your dog will learn that if he or she is obedient, they will get the special treat.
4. Setting Goals
Some people will say, "My dog is just so bad! She just doesn't listen. "The question is, listen to what? What are you asking of your dog? You can't expect your dog to understand your vague conversational comments like, "Don't do that, or Knock it off". These are not actual commands and therefore your dog does not know to respond. Your commands should be specific for your behavioral goal. Examples include Sit or Stay. Be sure that the goals you have set for your dog are attainable. Expecting your dog to sit and stay while walk away is unreasonable if the dog hasn't learned sit or stay.
Positive feedback is the best way to mold behavior. In order to make the feedback positive, you need to offer a reward. As mentioned before, rewards are often food treats. Praise from an owner is also a great reward for acceptable behavior. For example, when Rover comes when called, you should offer the food reward and praise him. Praise should be given in a more excited, upbeat tone than commands. Eventually, food rewards should be phased out but the praise component remaining will still be a reward for your dog.
When working with your dog on commands, there is no substitution for practice. Dogs are animals of habit and learn best by repetition. The more you practice commands with your dog, the more consistently he or she will obey. Aim to train your dog for at least a half an hour a day. These short sessions are beneficial to review commands with your dog more frequently and yet not work past your dog's attention span.
Repetition and consistency go hand in hand when training. When reinforcing behaviors, be sure to maintain performance standards and only reward those behaviors that are absolutely correct. Lack of attention to behaviors and sloppy rewarding will result in a dog whose obedience is unpredictable.
Teaching news skills requires much patience on the part of the teacher. Your dog is naturally willing to please, but needs your patience while learning new commands. No lie- training will be frustrating at times. When training gets tough, take a deep breath, and continue patiently working with your dog to improve his or her skills. Much like your dog is patient with you when waiting to go out or get supper, you in return owe it to him or her to be patient while they learn to do what you want. In the end, you will be amazed how your patience will be rewarded.
Much like patience, persistence is crucial in training your dog. In the beginning your dog may not want to obey commands, or may simply not understand. You must be persistent in practicing these commands over and over until the dog does it right consistently.
As your training progresses, be sure that your commands are still challenging your dog. Dogs are working animals and need a job to do. The more you challenge your dog the more he or she will learn and the more enjoyable the activity will be for the both of you.
An obedient dog is a joy to be around. Consistently responding to commands will also keep your furry friend safe. Begin with the right mindset of patience and persistence and approach the activity with consistency and authority and you will be rewarded with a well behaved and happy dog!