Best Putter Training Aids in 2021
KINGTOP Golf Putting Alignment Mirror, Portable Swing Training Aids, Practice Putting Alignment Aid, Travel Size 12â€L x 6â€W
- HOLES FOR TEES - Insert Tees at front for 'gate drill' or towards the back for back-swing control
- REFLECTIVE SURFACE - Ensures proper setup with your eyes over the ball and your shoulders aligned at the target
- ALIGNMENT GUIDES - Ensures proper alignment at the target to practice hitting the ball square at impact
- PRACTICE PUTTING SMARTER - Ensures proper ball alignment, club alignment, and setup position while promoting proper swing tempo allowing to form correct putting memory
- PUTTER GATE SLOTS - Let you set up a gate of tees for the toe and heel of the putter to learn to swing and create 'sweet spot' contact in the center of the putter face. Best Gifts for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Ideal gifts for family, children, and friend, etc
PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer - Perfect Your Golf Putting (White)
- This training aid is designed to simulate the exact conditions of putting into a real hole on the green by it's ground-breaking parabolic curved design
- Each successful putt is returned the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed - great feedback for getting the pace just right.
- Designed to return good putts and reject bad ones.
- Made from high quality, elastomer and translucent polycarbonate, PuttOUT folds and fits into your golf bag.
- Build repetition into your practice to improve your pace putting and to practice pressure putting.
Genuine EyeLine Golf Putting Alignment Mirror
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 Inches
SHAUN WEBB, PGA, Putting Mirror (12â€ x 6â€) Portable Golf Training Aid to Improve All aspects of Your Stroke - Alignment Golf Accessories - Swing Trainer with Soft Carry Bag (FBM)
- ✅ PRACTICE ANYWHERE - This training aid is small and compact in size. Go ahead and use it indoors with your putting mat, or pack it in your golf bag and head out to the green to improve your swing.
- ✅ IDEAL FOR PROS AND BEGINNERS - Whether you have years of golfing experience behind you or have just started enjoying the game, our putting mirror will help you improve your golf skills in no time.
- ✅ KNOW THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PUTTING - It is more than just taking a swing at the ball. Our putting aid will teach you all about the right face angle, putter path, starting line and eye placement.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If our putting mirror does not improve your game at all, let us know right away and we will send you a full purchase refund, and you still get to keep our product!
SharperGolf Premium Guide Rails Putting Mirror Large 9.25" x 17.5" Putt Swing Alignment Trainer, Portable Training Aid, Practice Equipment, Eye Path and Starting Line Trainer
- MAKE MORE PUTTS: Practice the perfect putting setup using the putting mirrors alignment lines, guide rails and mirror face. You will have the perfect starting line, face angle, and eye placement. This putting aid will help you practice perfect every time.
- IMPROVE YOUR PUTTING STROKE: The adjustable and removable guide rails allow you to practice the perfect putting stroke every time. You will have a perfect takeaway and follow through with a square putter face every time using this putting aid.
- PRACTICE ANYWHERE: This 17.5” x 9.25” putting alignment mirror is perfect to use on your putting mat at home or to take to the course and use on the putting green to groove your putting stroke.
- IDEAL FOR PROS OR BEGINNERS: Weather you are a seasoned golfer or a beginner, this golf training aid will help you improve your putting skills in no time.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are a USA based company and if you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue you a 100% refund.
EyeLine Golf Classic Putting Mirror, Large 9.25" x 17.5" - Patented
- Check Your Alignment, Eye Position And Shoulder Alignment. We Have Made Custom Units For The Tour Players, And Now It Is Available For Everyone
- The Eyeline Mirror Is The Base Of Our Original Putting System And Is The Perfect Tool For Checking All Parts Of Your Putting Alignment And Setup
- Warning: Do Not Leave Mirror In Extreme Sunlight Or Heat, As With Any Acrylic It Could Cause Warping Or Melting
- Country Of Origin: United States
GoSports Down The Line 10ft Putting String Guide | Golf Alignment Training Aid | Master Straight and Breaking Putts
- DOWN THE LINE: Includes one 10ft putting string alignment guide, two stakes and travel carrying case for storage and on-the-go practice
- PLAY CONFIDENTLY: Improve your putting game dramatically - use the putting string as an overlying visual aid to clearly see the correct line to the hole without encumbering your swing
- MAKE MORE PUTTS: Great for mastering straight putts and breaking putts - use the visual aid to sink more putts and quickly build confidence in trusting your aim and stroke
- INSTANT SETUP: Find a straight putt or breaking putt on the green and quickly setup for efficient putting practice that translates into in-game success
- GOSPORTS : Go Sports is a US company with US customer support - Please contact us if you have any issues.
Crestgolf Golf Putter Plane Laser Sight Golf Training Aid-Fix Your Putt in Seconds
- Works great for both right and left handed golfers
- Easily attaches to all golf putters
- Give a laser guide line during your putt to check your putting plane
- Fix your putt in seconds
- Instructions: INT(automatic model)---turn to INT model and press the pink button,the laser will last 10 seconds and then power off automaticaly; CON(continuous model)---turn to CON model and press the pink button , the laser will last about 35-40 muinutes, then the voltage will decrease,laser will also becomes weak, close it for 1 hour, all will be normal again, but we suggest that don't use CON model except adjusting the angle
IXIA Sports - True Pendulum Motion (TPM) - Golf Putting Training Aid - Universal Tool for Adults, Kids, Juniors, Men, Women, Gift, Putter, Golf Channel School of Golf, Attaches to Any Putter Shaft
- TOUR APPROVED: TPM is a golf training aid used by Tour professionals on the PGA Tour, European Tour, LPGA Tour, and Web.com
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: The best instructors in the game swear by TPM because of the ease of use and teaching the proper putting stroke. This golf putting aid attaches to any putter shaft and you can use any grip style that you prefer. Please note that golf putter is NOT included in your purchase.
- GOLF CHANNEL: The TPM golf practice aid was featured on Golf Channel's School of Golf as a top putting training tool for everyone.
- NOT JUST A TRAINING AID: TPM golf putting trainer comes with online links attached to the IMPORTANT: The Rest of Your Order email that we are sending after your order. This will help you access 3 sets of instructional videos by some of the top instructors in golf. It's like having 3 different golf training lessons all centered around TPM in the comfort of your own home.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This U.S. patented golf putting training aid will work for you, and if you’re unsatisfied with TPM for any reason, then contact us for a full refund.
IINNII Putting Alignment Mirror Training Aid - Practice Your Putting Alignment Tool
- Provides full view of stroke, including eyes, shoulders and putter face.
- Highly portable and great for checking your setup on the green.
- Using the Putting Alignment Mirror will create confidence on the green.
- Perfect alignment to your target and see your eyes over the ball.
- Has slots for the Gate Drill.
Beauty Products: Too Much of a Good Thing
From too much black eyeliner to too many skin products, here are some common beauty blunders.
To begin with, most of us start our daily beauty routines with some sort of face wash and moisturizer. Not only, do many of us, follow through on this routine morning and night, but aside from cleansing and moisturizing we add age-defying products as well.
The problem is that most people end up using more products than necessary. Most people should wash their faces at night and then in the morning maybe rinse their faces with water and put on some lotion. Excessive primping with the cleansers, toners and moisturizers can lead to the drying or dulling of skin.
In some extreme cases, if you are overdoing it with products meant to tighten your skin or lighten your skin, you could end up with an uneven skin tone because ingredients in those products are not meant for everyday use. If you have sensitive skin, products that go beyond just cleansing or moisturizing may cause irritation and will unleash a whole new set of problems.
Another beauty blunder comes with makeup. The first would be using makeup that is old. Everyone knows this and yet, most people attempt to stretch the shelf life of their makeup figuring if it doesn't make your face balloon up from an allergic reaction, then it must be good. However, play this risky game long enough, and your skin will eventually fall victim - especially when the odds are against you (such as cold or dry weather).
Thus, it is always a good idea to make sure your makeup brushes are clean and that you are not keeping products such as mascara longer than a few months.
When it comes to actual makeup application, many people make the mistake of wearing too much black eyeliner (or possibly too much of any one product). If you want to wear black eyeliner, don't overdo it. Most beauty experts would suggest lining only your top lashline. Line your lowers lash line if you want a more dramatic statement. Overdoing it however, leaves you looking like a clown.
A fourth beauty blunder that many people make, is the mistake of not using sunscreen on a daily basis. More and more women at younger ages, are exfoliating or doing other things to make their skin look better. The problem occurs when there is excessive cleaning and primping because our skin ends up thinning. As a result, it makes your skin more susceptible to the harsh rays of the sun.
Therefore, it is always a good idea to wear sunscreen. If you tend to break out from moisturizers because you have oily skin, look into the Neutrogena line of sunscreens.
The final beauty blunder is excessive worry over your skin. It's not hard science to figure out that you need to keep it clean and moisturized. The idea that less is more never sounded more true than when it comes to your skincare and makeup routines. Keep it simple in a world where we are bombarded with products and advice.