Best Reebok Shoes For Training in 2021
Reebok Women's HIIT Training Shoe Cross Trainer, Black/White, 7.5 M US
Reebok Men's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Black/White/Gold, 8 M US
- Rubber sole
- Lace up
- Women Size Down 1.5 sizes for fit
Reebok New Women's R Crossfit Grace TR Training Shoe White/Sunglow/Grape Punch 9.5
Reebok Men's ROS Workout TR 2.0 Sneaker, Black/Alloy/White, 11 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These sneakers feature open mesh upper for lightweight breathability with textile overlays for abrasion resistance
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with injection-molded EVA midsole cradle for stability and cushioning; RopePro carbon rubber tech and molded toecap for durability and protection
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with low-cut design provides ankle mobility; Low-profile, anatomical shape with asymmetrical lacing for fit and natural foot movement
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Full-foot rubber FINN-patterned outsole for increased surface area and traction; Ideal for lifts, plyos, and rope climbs, and workouts
Reebok Mens Nano X Cross Trainer Running Shoes, Cool Shadow/Black/White, 12
- COMFORTABLE AND EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: These Iconic training sneakers with Flexweave woven textile upper provide resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas for powerful maneuverability making them perfect for your training needs
- DURABLE AND STURDY MATERIAL: These cross trainer running shoes for men with lightweight EVA foam cushioning provide resilient performance, elevated stability, and comfort for agile fitness that keep you going all day long
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: Feel the lightweight EVA foam cushioning, firm grip, and gliding transition with these symbolic gym hightops designed for phenomenal CrossFit and enduring functional fitness
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORTS FOOTWEAR: These joggers for men are ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions, climbing, and running like a ninja
Reebok Men's JJ III Athletic Shoe, Black/Rebel Red/White, 9 M US
- Flexweave woven textile upper provides resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
- Designed for: High-intensity training
- Die-cut EVA sockliner offers durable cushiony comfort
- EVA foam midsole provides soft, durable cushioning
- Full-length rubber outsole for superior durability
- Rubber outsole wraps up the sides to help fight abrasion during high-intensity workouts
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sunglow, 8 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Reebok Mens Classic Harman Run Sneaker, us-white/gum, 10.5 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These sneakers feature synthetic upper that is supportive and comfortable
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with die-cut EVA midsole provides support which lasts many strolls and jogs
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with the Low-cut, freestyle design offers mobility at the ankles so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: High abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction; Ideal for daily activities
Reebok Men's CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer, Black/Alloy/Gum, 8 M US
- Reebook Shoes
Reebok Men's Speed TR FLEXWEAVE Cross Trainer, Grey/Primal Red, 8.5 M US
- Lace up
Soccer Drills: Secrets Revealed
What if I told you that soccer drills which incorporate formations are the backbone of all training sessions. If these drills are not appropriate for your player then your training methods will be of no use.
Formation is the system in which the players are set in field. When players perform drills that require them to use formations, it's easy for them to react to diverse situations on field. Soccer training has a few standard formations which will be talked about below.
Centering the ball: The player strikes the ball from one side into the center of the field. Out of all the methods, it's the first-rate way of getting the ball into the bend of concentration. Here, it's essential for the rest of the team to be in great balance with the player centering the ball. Centering the ball is done on both sides of the field and is fairly simple to do.
Your soccer drills must call attention to all laws of offence, midfield, defense, and support. As such, the player having the ball will move it to the outer area of the field in the direction of the end line. This can be done by passing or dribbling. It's necessary to get next to the end line.
To protect the goal, the best bet is for the defense to break up and make a line engaging the one centering the ball as well as the goal. So, when on defense, your team must have the ability to remain in their formation and remove the ball fast.
The chances of the ball going offside are minimal when the ball is centered from the end line or is close to the end line. This is due to the fact that the player in possession of the ball is behind the point from where the kick was taken.
Kickoff formations: Most of the teams that have young players do such soccer exercises as to get to the center circle and then kick the ball hard. This is their kickoff strategy. There are ample returns of kicking the ball. First, the ball gets fairly close to the opposition's goal. Second, if it is kicked to the right or left side, it lets your team cover a lesser area.
Also, it is cakewalk to teach them to kick the ball first and then take off. Though it is nice to just kick the ball, the soccer practice is recommended where the players spin the ball forward to a teammate, move about the ball to the outer field, and then move along the field towards the opponent's goal.
In this way, the team is in a better position to control the ball. Make sure to position the players in a suitable formation and start the formation as you would in any other drill. Remember that it's not an actual game. You are only coaching the players to play in different positions.
So move on, run the formation drill, end, modify, and execute the drill again. Keep going with these soccer drills till all the players have learnt to maintain their positions and react suitably in them.
Subscribe to our youth soccer coaching community and you will get access to a variety of valuable information on youth soccer.
Andre Botelho is an expert in Soccer drills. He influences over 35,000 youth coaches each year with his coaching philosophy, and makes it easy to explode your players' skills and make training fun in record time. Download your free Soccer Drills guide at: Youth Soccer Drills.