Best Sap Training Institute Near Me in 2021
Purifying & Deodorizing Soap Bar | Handmade Soap with Japanese Persimmon Extract to Help with Nonenal Body Odor Associated with Aging | Artisanal Japanese Soap for Men & Women | Chemical Free | 100g
Grandpa's Soap Company Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, 8 Ounce - Pack of 2
- Multi Pack
- Lathers white, rinses clean
- Cleans, moisturizes and deodorizes
Grown Alchemist Body Cream - Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf - Made with Organic Ingredients (500ml / 16.9oz)
- Add an aromatic edge to your moisturizing ritual. This deeply hydrating Body Cream is formulated with potent ingredients that noticeably nourish, moisturise, soothe and visibly restore elasticity to the skin.*
- Antioxidant vitamin C from Cold-Pressed Mandarin Orange Oil noticeably improves the appearance of suppleness.*
- Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, both abundant in nourishing Triglycerides, noticeably improve skin hydration. Almond, Grape Seed and Rosehip Oils contain free radical-fighting Polyphenol Antioxidants, helping condition and soothe the appearance of dry skin.*
- Wheatgerm Extract, abundant in Vitamins A, E, D, Essential Fatty Acids and Tocopherols, visibly smooths the skin.*
- Real results without harmful chemicals. Grown Alchemist products are Australian Certified Toxic-Free, cruelty-free and formulated with certified organic ingredients.
Designs for Health Organic Ginger Root Syrup with Organic Honey + Wild Cherry Bark - Ginger-Tussin Syrup Immune Support (47 Servings / 4 Fluidoz)
- PLEASANT TASTING IMMUNE SUPPORT - Ginger-Tussin Syrup is a pleasant-tasting, throat soothing, herbal syrup elixir with immune-supportive properties.*
- HELPS SOOTHE THE THROAT - It features ginger and the lovage root for immune support, along with wild cherry bark to help soothe the throat and the occasional cough.*
- ORGANIC HONEY - The base of this syrup is USP kosher vegetable glycerin, and certified organic honey.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
JABON LYDAS 100 % NATURAL DE GLICERINA PAQUETE DE 3 UNIDADES
All Natural Anti Aging Persimmon Ginseng Soap Body Odor Due to Hormonal Imbalance
- Loaded with persimmon known to reduce body odor caused by hormonal imbalance or aging
- Ginseng & caffeinated coffee are known for its anti-aging and skin tightening effect
- Handmade soap with all natural ingredients - persimmon, organic green tea, organic ginseng, caffeinated coffee, lemongrass essential oil
- no synthetic dye, no synthetic fragrance, only scented with essential oil
- Never drying and yet squeaky clean-each bar is 6.5 to 7 oz
BOTANICAL HAIR GROWTH LAB - Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo - HerbalCeutical CAPSAICIN+ Oil-Free Formula (Step 2) - Hair Loss Prevention for Men & Women, Alopecia Postpartum DHT Blocker - 8 Oz
- HerbalCeutical Hair Loss Shampoo for Alopecia, DHT, Postpartum/Menopausal hair thinning prevention
- Capsaicin promotes hair growth factor, boosts cell regeneration, improves hair follicle formation
- ACTIVE HAIR GROWTH INGREDIENTS: Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeine, Capsaicin, Niacinamide, Plant Stem Cells
- ACTIVE ANTI-FUNGAL INGREDIENTS : 5.0% Colloidal Sulfur, 20 ppm Silver Solution, Zink PCA, Salicylic Acid
- VITAMINS: Biotin, Vit A & E , D-Panthenol (Pro-Vit B5), Pyridoxine HCL (Vit B6)
GRANDPA'S PINE TAR BAR SOAP SHAMPOO CONDITIONER PERSONAL BEST NATURAL TREATMENT SENSITIVE SKIN 3 PACK VALUE BUNDLE SET
- Triple value pack Ideal for showering, shampooing and facial grooming, this 3-in-1 wonder is made with natural pine tar oil to deeply cleanse, deodorize and moisturize from head to toe.
- The deep cleansing and moisturizing power of 100% Plant-Based Pine Tar works with the natural properties of Tea Tree Oil to combat dry, itchy scalp. This invigorating formula, with its rich white lather, gently relieves and refreshes scalp and hair health.
- The moisturizing power of 100% Plant-based Pine Tar & Coconut Oil works with the natural properties of Tea Tree Oil to soothe and gently condition, leaving scalp healthy and hair manageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair. Gentle enough for daily use.
- Grandpa Pine Tar Soap 4.25 oz, Grandpa Pine Tar Shampoo 8 fl oz, Grandpa Pine Tar Conditioner 8 fl oz
Simple Truth Organic Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored Organically Grown 10 Count Box (Pack of 2)
- At Simple Truth, we take pride in what’s NOT in our foods. “Free From 101” means that our products do not contain 101 artificial preservatives and ingredients that our Customers told us they didn’t want in their foods.
- Certified USDA GMO Free Organic Food.
The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser, 2.52 Ounce
- This cleanser effortlessly removes grime, dirt, dead skin and make-up including eye make-up.
- Infused with Rosemary, Carrot and Shea Butter, the skin is left comfortable, incredibly soft and radiant.
- Chamomile and Lavender soothe and calm both skin and mind.
- Excellent for all skin types.
Brain and Memory Games May Be as Much Hype as Help
Research suggests that the older a person is and the less memory ability he or she has before training, the less likely that person is to show benefits. In other words, in most memory training programs, the people who likely need training the most, improve the least.
This latest research was conducted by Cindy Lustig, a U of M assistant professor of psychology, and David Bissig, a U of M graduate, currently at Wayne State University in Detroit. Although such training programs don't work for everyone, Lustig's and Bissig's research didn't completely dismiss them, finding they may be beneficial for some.
As baby boomers become older, more of them are looking to brain and memory training programs. And companies have not overlooked this marketing opportunity. For example, Nintendo's Brain Age 2 will be on store shelves Aug 21 at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $149.99. According to the Nintendo website, Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day is the sequel to the original game the company designed for baby boomers and seniors. The sequel includes 15 new games said to help players exercise their brains in the areas of math, memorization and music.
However, Lustig and Bissig say that not all programs such as these have been shown to really work. And for those game systems that do work to improve memory, scientists are yet to understand just how and why. Also, the older the player is and the less memory ability they have, the less likely it is that the person will benefit.
Lustig and Bissig selected a memory training program that has been used both with healthy older adults and people in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's disease. In their study, they asked what was the difference between people who showed big benefits from training and those who showed little or no benefit.
What they found was that for a person to improve their memory, the person needs to not only work hard, but also work smart. For example, study participants in their 60s and 70s spent most of their time on studying the materials, but very little on the test. The results were that they showed large improvements over the testing sessions.
On the other hand, study participants 80 years old and older spent very little time studying, but spent most of their time on the test. These participants did poorly and showed very little improvement, even after two weeks of training.
The researchers concluded that what matters in terms of memory is not only how much a person spends on trying to remember something, but where that person puts their efforts.
When all is said and done, says Lustig, "in most memory training programs, the people who likely need training the most - those 80 and older and people with lower initial ability - improve the least."
As a result of their findings, Lustig said her laboratory "is now working on training people of more advanced age and lower education to use the strategies that our most successful participants used, to see if we can boost the performance of these potentially at-risk groups. A stitch in time saves nine - and studying at the right time just might save your mind."
The findings of Lustig's and Bissig's research are published in the August issue of Psychological Science in a research article entitled "Who Benefits From Memory Training?"