Best Spartan Race Training Plan in 2022
Spartan Fit!: 30 Days. Transform Your Mind. Transform Your Body. Commit to Grit.
Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
The Spartan Way: Eat Better. Train Better. Think Better. Be Better.
Spartan Up!: A Take-No-Prisoners Guide to Overcoming Obstacles and Achieving Peak Performance in Life
Spartan's Specialists (Four Horsemen Tales Book 12)
Ultimate Obstacle Course Racing Training Guide: The 10 week workout plan you need for your next Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash or Savage Race.
Fit fÃ¼rs Spartan Race: Der ultimative 30-Tage-Plan fÃ¼r dein perfektes Rennen (German Edition)
Merrell Men's Trail Glove 4 Runner, Molten Lava, 11 M US
- Mesh & TPU upper. Vegan friendly
- Trailprotect pad for underfoot protection
- Breathable mesh lining, Vibram TC5 outsole
- Insole: 3mm, 3mm lugs
- Stack heel or toe height is 0.45 inch. Trail protect pad offers underfoot protection
Kinetic Bands | Speed Leg Resistance Bands with Speed and Agility Digital Training Program, Workout Guides, Athletic Stretching Strap | Choose from 3 Levels (Level 2 â€“ All Athletes, Ages 13 & Over)
- INCREASE RUNNING SPEED, POWER, ENDURANCE: Kinetic speed bands allow for unrestricted movement, in a natural manner and with full range of motion. Gain strength, faster acceleration, top-end speed, balance and flexibility while working to improve sport-specific skills.
- MAXIMIZE SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING: Our speed resistance bands feature unique swivel clips designed for comfort and full range of motion during multi-directional movement; 1 long band (placed in front) and 1 shorter band (placed in back) provide maximum muscle activation from the knees to the lower abs.
- WATCH OR DOWNLOAD TRAINING VIDEOS AND WORKOUT GUIDE: Access to online speed and agility digital training videos and workout guides. Includes exercises to get your speed bands leg training started. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- SPEED BANDS TRAINING WORLDWIDE: Athletes of all ages (7+) and abilities use Kinetic Bands to improve speed, sport-specific skills, and athletic performance in many different sports as well as general fitness training.
- Also, a FUNCTIONAL FITNESS training tool for general fitness, CrossFit, yoga, pilates, cardio workouts, body sculpting and more; used by athletes, coaches, physical therapy professionals, strength and conditioning specialists, speed trainers, and personal trainers.
MudGear Premium Compression Socks - Mens & Womens Running Hiking Trail - 1 Pair (Black/Gray - M)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our premium compression running socks are made so well that we guarntee you will be completely satisfied with them. They're built tough in the USA for men and women competing in outdoor performance sports like Spartan Race and Tough Mudder, but comfortable for hiking, climbing, rucking and all-day wear by military, police and rescue workers, nurses, and other everyday warriors. Knee high with padded calf.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE - Built to provide comfort, wick water better than wool, and prevent blisters over long miles. These compression running socks are built to last.
- TRUE GRADUATED COMPRESSION - Reduce muscle fatigue and boost circulation. Performance grade rated at 15-20 mmhg and often used for medical support and relief.
- SPEEDS RECOVERY - Stabilize muscles and recover faster. Padded toe box, over and under. Armor up for all competition. Also excellent for soccer, motorcross, ski, and hockey.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Conquer obstacles with MudGear.
Strength Training for Women
These are some exercises for women who want to stay toned and in shape.
1. Hack Squats
Hack squats are the exercises that require you to get under that sled-like contraption that sits on your shoulders when you do squats. Hack squats work the quads, hamstrings and glutes, and are safer than regular squats.
2. Walking Lunges
These also work out your quads, hamstrings and glutes. At first, these will probably be very painful, but they are very effective. If you can, carry weights in each hand while doing it.
These are great for chest/tricep development. For chest development, point your elbows out. For tricep development point your elbows back, and if you can't lift your own body weight use a dip-assist machine.
Pushups also work the chest and triceps; they involve the shoulders as well.
These work the back muscles and biceps. Close grip is generally a stronger position. If you can't lift your own body weight you can use the chin-assist machine.
6. Seated Rows
Seated rows work the back and biceps. Experiment with different grips while doing rows: close grip works the latissimus dorsi muscle and wide grip hits the middle back where the rhomboids are. Pulling into your stomach/sternum works the lower/middle back while trying to pull up to your chin works your rear deltoids/upper back muscles. Try different techniques to find which one works best for you.
As you can see these are all compound exercises (exercises that involve more than one muscle), because compound exercises stimulate the greatest growth. All of these exercises provide almost a full-body workout that will surely keep you in good shape if done regularly and properly.