Best Strength Training Dvd For Runners in 2022
Runner's World Run 360: The Total Training System for Runners with Jeremy Shore
Runner's World Yoga for Runners DVD: an Active-Recovery Routine for Stronger, Faster, Injury-Free Running
- With Yoga for Runners, you get four workouts to help you run your best without nagging soreness or common injuries that throw off your training or take you out on race day!
- Workout #1: Essential Yoga for Runners – This 50-minute active-recovery workout is ideal for your rest day. Every move is designed to ease tight, stiff muscles and prep the body for its next week of training.
- Workout #2: Yoga for Beginners – New to yoga? Get started with this 30-minute routine that shows you all the basics!
- Workout #3: Yoga for Recovery – This perfect 30-minute postrun routine restores your range of motion and eases tension and soreness.
- Workout #4: – Yoga for Core Strength Build strength in the muscles that power your runs with this fast-moving, higher-intensity 30-minute workout.
Triple Threat Running: Runners Workout Program with 5+1 Exercise Videos on DVD; 5K, 10K, Half Marathon & Full Marathon Training Calendars, Training Guide & Nutrition Guide
- Triple Threat Running is 5 workouts on 5 DVDs plus bonus Form & Agility DVD designed to help you become a strong, efficient runner
- Get great results burning fat and building muscle mass while following the calendars included to train for your upcoming race
- Whether you are beginner or advanced runner, training for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon, this program will get you to the start line prepared to run strong and carry you through to the finish line stronger than ever
- Includes a complete Training Guide, a Nutrition Guide and Planning Calendars for Beginner and Advanced 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon. The calendars layout when to do the strength workouts as well as what you should run and when to reach your desired distance goals
- Form & Agility DVD – Work on drills, proper running warm up and form to help reduce chance injury while helping increase running efficiencies
MARK LAUREN You are Your Own Gym | Bodyweight Calisthenics Workout DVDs (Bodyweight Training for Runners)
- Learn the techniques to efficient running
- Increase hip mobility to lengthen your stride
- Improve your foot strike for better force absorption
- 9 total-body exercises that focus on the above mentioned skills
- 3 exercise circuits that each end with a 3-minute high intensity run
STRONG by Zumba High Intensity Cardio & Tone 60 min Workout DVD Featuring Michelle Lewin
- It's not a dance class - it's revolutionary workout where every move is synced to a beat
- 60 min high-intensity workout with a bonus 20 min workout
- Burn more calories when you workout out to perfectly synced music
- Proven to burn almost 2x the calories post-class
- Try it at-home now and find a class in gyms everywhere
Qspeed 90 Day 30 Minutes Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Exercise Fitness DVD Workout Program
- 90-Day Extreme Weight-Loss System - Just 30 Minutes a Day
- Includes: 15 DVDs, 90-Day Journal, 7-Day Kick Start Diet, Meal Plan and Fitness Guide
- 3 Phases to Keep You Going Strong
- Jillian Utilizes Metabolic Training to Burn More Fat Than Cardio or Weight Training Alone
- Change Your Life From The Comfort of Your Home in 90 Days!
Zumba 101 Dance Fitness for Beginners Workout DVD
- It's your turn to join the calorie-burning dance-fitness craze that's taken the whole world by storm with Zumba 101 featuring two 30-min workouts in 1 DVD.
- Learn the basic steps of the 4 core rhythms in a 30-minute basics class
- Then put those new moves to work as you rock out in an easy-to-follow 30-minute class
- Learn from the creator of the Zumba fitness program himself, Beto Perez, as he takes you through the essential moves to get you dancing yourself into shape
Body Groove HIIT DVD Collection
ZONEV 21 Day Fix Workouts DVDs,4 DVD Set Workout Program
- 9 Total 30-Minute Easy-To-Follow Workouts on 4 Dvds
- Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 21 Days,Prove It Can Work for You in Only 21 Days.
- Two Additional Workouts (Barre Legs & Flat Abs Fix)
- Include：Start Here Guide, 21 Day Fix Eating Plan, 3 Day Quick Fix and a Resistance Band.
- Perfect for Anyone Who’s Ready to Commit to Three Weeks of Hard Work, Even Those Who Have Never Exercised Before.
Grow Young Fitness Chair Exercises for Seniors - Starter Pack DVD Foundation - Cardio - Core - Balance - Yoga - Easy Safe Effective Workout DVD for Elderly
- EASY - These simple chair exercises are easy to follow, and perfect for seniors or beginners! They will improve your energy, strength, balance, mobility and so much more!
- EFFECTIVE - This DVD may also start to relieve pains associated with arthritis, back pain, and injuries so you can feel great again!
- TOP RATED - Recommended by Doctors all over the United States.
- WORKOUTS - Foundation - Cardio - Core - Balance - Yoga
- PLUS - Working out with Deron helps you lose weight in a fun and effortless way.
Getting the Kinks Out of Yoga Videos Isn't Easy
Yoga, which originated in India, is no longer India centric. It has been spread worldwide and is being practiced by most of the countries.
An expert helping you perform yoga would any day be better than doing it all by yourself. There are Yoga videos available in the market, which teaches you how to learn it in a few minutes or hours time. Though this sounds really flashy, it may not.
Yoga videos, might not give you the right kinks as the moment. If you are a beginner in learning yoga, you have to be first taught the basics of yoga. A yoga video is played on the television and it contains an expert performing the steps of yoga. There is a step-by-step instruction given on how to perform it.
Though Yoga videos are helpful, it isn't the case everywhere. Yoga Videos can be helpful when you cannot find a yoga class or a club near your place. That is when videos come in handy, as following the instructions you can try it at the same time when the video is playing on the screen.
Sometimes people prefer privacy as well when it comes to learning. There are others who prefer to take it as a challenge. It definitely adds spice for a little while. In the market there are videos especially for beginners. Initially starting off can be a little hectic, as your body is not used to so much stress and muscle stressing, but over the time this problem gets solved. A wrong move or lack of experience can lead to injuries so take care before you start and follow the exact steps that are shown to you in the video.
For those who are professionals in yoga, expect the videos to be one step ahead of them. They want the video to teach them something new or something that is advanced.
Make sure that the video you get is from a company well known. Local videos might not be able to guide properly and are more prone to misguide you leading to injuries. Get a video made by a qualified yoga teacher.
Yoga has various types. A video cannot possibly show all the types of asana, but make sure you get to know what your needs are. Some videos stress more on physical need while others stress on mental peace. The positions and posturing in both the cases differ a lot with the style of breathing, relaxing and the position to be followed. Therefore get videos that cover a specific school of yoga.
You can get these videos in a video store, or via online. Just use your favorite search engine to search for videos available in your area. You can even order some online, but be sure to check the credibility of the company which is offering the video.