Best Strength Training Dvd For Women in 2021
Strength Training Weight Workout - JENNY FORD
Full Body Dumbbell Workout for Women
Circuit Burnout 90: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar, Fitness Tracker &Training Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Circuit Burnout 90 helps you lose weight and build long lean muscle with 10 challenging workouts on 10 DVDs
- Join Dr. Monique St. Pierre for your 90 day transformation. You will burn fat, tone muscle and get in the best shape of your life with Circuit Burnout 90
- Each of the 10 challenging, but easy-to-follow workouts demonstrate multiple levels for different abilities. The workouts keep the body guessing and increase metabolism to maximize results
- Also includes a complete Training Guide, Nutrition Plan and Training Calendar
- BONUS: Stretch DVD helps recovery and injury prevention
Boost Metabolism + Muscle! Strength Training for Women, Low Impact, High Results Home Exercise Video, Walk STRONG 2.0
- 3, 30-Minute Fat Blasting, Strength Building Workouts!
- Metabolic Conditioning Circuits With A Variety of Low Impact [no jumping] Exercises
- Build Muscular Endurance, Functional Strength, Boost Metabolism
- Prevent (Even Reverse) Bone Loss
- Lose Inches, Build Fitness and Enjoy Exercise (yes, it's possible! :)
Jillian Michaels: Shred-It With Weight
Total Body Strength Training - 30 Minutes
Cathe Friedrich's Slow & Heavy (3 workouts on one DVD)
- This DVD contains all three workouts from the Slow & Heavy series, all on one disc
- We've even added a mix & max section which makes it possible to instantly select almost any exercise performed in any of the three workouts
- The Slow & Heavy series DVD is also chaptered so you can choose to do the different sections of each workout
- Legs & Shoulders Format: warm - up 3 1/2 min, legs/buttocks 30 min., Shoulders 31 min., stretch 2 min.
- Chest & Back Format: warm - up 3 min, chest 26 1/2 min., Back 18 min., Superman 3 min., Planks 6 min., stretch 2 min. Triceps & Biceps Format: warm - up 2 1/2 min, triceps 23 min., Biceps 24 min., Abs 7 min., Stretch
STRONG by Zumba High Intensity Cardio & Tone 60 min Workout DVD Featuring Michelle Lewin
- It's not a dance class - it's revolutionary workout where every move is synced to a beat
- 60 min high-intensity workout with a bonus 20 min workout
- Burn more calories when you workout out to perfectly synced music
- Proven to burn almost 2x the calories post-class
- Try it at-home now and find a class in gyms everywhere
XTFMAX: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 12 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar & Fitness Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Shed fat, build lean muscle and tone your body in about 35 minutes a day with XTFMAX
- A 90 day program that includes 12 workouts on 12 DVDs, Nutrition Plan, Training Guide and Training Calendar
- XTFMAX sculpts muscles, builds strength and flexibility with fat-burning workouts designed to deliver results
- Each workout features modifications and levels from 1 (beginners) to 4 (advanced) so everybody can be challenged and successful while getting in the best shape of their lives
- Stephanie Oram will get you sweaty, keep you motivated, and deliver results while having fun doing so
Circuit #3: Total Focus
Walk Away the Pounds, Exercise for the Rest of Us!
If you're like me, you find that most exercise videos seem to require already being in shape before being able to attempt them. The moves are so complicated and the pace so fast that it's hard to really get anything out of it.
There are many DVDs in this series, going from 1 mile to 4 mile walks. Some even come with extra equipment, including resistance bands, small hand weights, weight balls or the walk away belt. Leslie makes the videos incredibly easy to follow and the workout is simple yet very effective.
The program uses 4 basic steps througout your walk: the walk, knee lifts, side steps and kicks. These are the only 4 steps you will need. Although as Leslie always says: if at anytime, the other steps get too much for you, or you get confused, you can always go back to the walk.
The DVDs also make it easy to do as little or as much of the walk as you'd like. You can got the full walk or stop at any 1/2 mile increment as Leslie calls them out to you. Then you can just skip to the cool down and be done with your workout for the day. Leslie has people of all shapes and ages in her videos, really making you feel comfortable and like you can do it. She offers lots of encouragement and the walks seem to go by in no time. 1 mile walks last 15 minutes, 2 mile: 30 minutes, 3 mile: 45 minutes, and so on. My favorite walk is the one that includes the walk away belt. This is an adjustable belt that goes around your mid section that has two resistance bands attached to work on muscles while you walk. It really takes your walk to the next level.
Why would you need to walk indoors, you may ask? Well If you are like me, you have no where nearby to walk or it isn't safe or you just like having the encouragement of Leslie there! With those 4 easy steps, you will be a pro in no time and losing weight and gaining muscle. If you are new to exercise, I suggest just starting at .5 mile and working your way up. Before you know it, you'll be doing 2 or more miles with no problems. Don't think that because you've been doing the videos a long time, they will stop working. You can always step up your intensity at home, with higher steps and bigger kicks to make it higher impact. Don't worry about losing pace while walking, because Leslie has music playing and you will be walking to the beat of the music, which picks up as the workout goes on for higher intensity and then goes back down as the walk winds down.
This is a really great program for people who are new to exercise or those of you who just enjoy walking but have no where to do it or need a new spin on it. It is good for people of any size or age. You will really be getting a good workout from these walks and won't feel like you've wasted your time just trying to master the hard to follow moves of other workout videos.