Best Strength Training Workout Dvds in 2021
Absolute Beginners - Cardio & Strength Training Workout for Seniors
Circuit Burnout 90: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar, Fitness Tracker &Training Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Circuit Burnout 90 helps you lose weight and build long lean muscle with 10 challenging workouts on 10 DVDs
- Join Dr. Monique St. Pierre for your 90 day transformation. You will burn fat, tone muscle and get in the best shape of your life with Circuit Burnout 90
- Each of the 10 challenging, but easy-to-follow workouts demonstrate multiple levels for different abilities. The workouts keep the body guessing and increase metabolism to maximize results
- Also includes a complete Training Guide, Nutrition Plan and Training Calendar
- BONUS: Stretch DVD helps recovery and injury prevention
Boost Metabolism + Muscle! Strength Training for Women, Low Impact, High Results Home Exercise Video, Walk STRONG 2.0
- 3, 30-Minute Fat Blasting, Strength Building Workouts!
- Metabolic Conditioning Circuits With A Variety of Low Impact [no jumping] Exercises
- Build Muscular Endurance, Functional Strength, Boost Metabolism
- Prevent (Even Reverse) Bone Loss
- Lose Inches, Build Fitness and Enjoy Exercise (yes, it's possible! :)
Walk On: Get Strong! 2 Complete, Floor Work Free Strength Training Workouts for Stronger Muscles, Bones and Metabolism with Jessica Smith [DVD]
Stronger SeniorsÂ® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Designed by certified fitness instructor Anne Pringle Burnell to help seniors develop strength
- These two fitness DVDs work together to improve stability, balance, strength, flexibility, and more
- Designed specifically for seniors and are performed in a slow, relaxing pace
XTFMAX: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 12 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar & Fitness Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Shed fat, build lean muscle and tone your body in about 35 minutes a day with XTFMAX
- A 90 day program that includes 12 workouts on 12 DVDs, Nutrition Plan, Training Guide and Training Calendar
- XTFMAX sculpts muscles, builds strength and flexibility with fat-burning workouts designed to deliver results
- Each workout features modifications and levels from 1 (beginners) to 4 (advanced) so everybody can be challenged and successful while getting in the best shape of their lives
- Stephanie Oram will get you sweaty, keep you motivated, and deliver results while having fun doing so
Body Beast DVD Workout - Base Kit
- Body Beast conditioning system is capable of adding ten pounds of lean muscle in 90 days
- Includes four DVDs with 12 workouts, "Book of the Beast" workout and nutrition/supplement guide, and two-sided training schedule
- Schedule has the "HUGE" schedule on front and the "LEAN" schedule on back to tailor your workouts for desired results
- Built on concept of Dynamic Set Training, a specific sequence of sets and reps which maximizes muscle's time under tension with goal of exhausting muscle and "recruiting" more muscle fiber
- Dynamic Set Training also designed to help enhance your body's testosterone production; testosterone is primary hormone responsible for developing muscle mass
Safe Strength Training for Osteoporosis Prevention
- Safety tips
- Benefits of strength training for bone strength
- Proper techniques for maximum results
- Equipment selection for dumbbells and ankle weights
- Appropriate intensity levels
Exercise for Seniors: Senior Exercise DVD + Resistance Band. All Exercises are Shown Standing and Seated! Senior Workout Video Helps You get Stronger, core & abs, Aerobic Heart Health, Coordination
- EASY TO FOLLOW AND FUN TO DO: this senior exercise DVD is easy to follow and fun to do. Curtis Adams, host keeps these exercise routines for seniors exciting. Whether you choose to do chair exercises or standing you are guaranteed to have fun. This is NOT like other boring senior citizen workouts or elderly exercise videos with older exercise that tell you to... lift your arm, turn your wrist. This senior exercise program will have you excited to do it again and again.
- ALL EXERCISES ARE DEMONSTRATED AS SEATED EXERCISE & STANDING EXERCISE: in this workout video for seniors you will see both seated exercises & standing exercises for every move so you choose which you prefer to do. Typically, 1 person is sitting throughout the entire senior exercise program while 2 others are standing, so one person is doing chair exercises while the others are sanding which make it easy to follow along. That makes it perfect for any skill level from beginners to more advanced.
- INCLUDES RESISTANCE BAND: this senior exercise program includes a resistance band created specifically for senior citizens. It is longer with lighter resistance than most workout bands which makes it perfect for seniors doing exercises. With the fitness band, you can now follow along and participate with Curtis Adams doing strengthening exercises. This band will provide resistance to help build strength which is perfect for chair exercises or standing.
- INCLUDES BALANCE WORKOUT on SENIOR EXERCISE DVD: this senior exercise super pack includes balance workouts at the end of the Vitality DVD and Strength Training, Core, Coordination, Cardio DVDS to increase balance to help reduce falls. Balance exercises are so important, but they are often difficult to find in most seated exercise DVDs. This balance DVD for seniors allows you to select a new short balance workout every day. Research suggests that doing balance exercises helps reduce falls.
- STRENGTH TRAINING, CORE, COORDINATION, CARDIO WHAT’S INSIDE: This senior exercise DVD is perfect for beginners through advanced skill levels this is why: it grows with you as you make progress, you may begin by doing it seated with no resistance and as you get stronger and more endurance, gradually do more exercises standing with the included resistance band. This exercise video for seniors will be your go to for years to come.
Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat 5 Days a Week with Jessica Smith, Walking at Home, Interval Low Impact Cardio and Strength Training for Women, Beginner, Intermediate Level
- This weekly workout plan includes 105 minutes of actual workout time!
- Features two complete 2-mile and 3-mile walks, a total body strength training circuit plus separate warm up and cool down segments
- Low and Higher Impact Options Shown Throughout
- Get more than 20 of our best belly fat burning tips during the workouts
- No Floor Work, Equipment Optional, Minimal Space Required
Get in Shape Using Exercise Videos Without Getting Bored
Getting in shape using exercise videos is convenient and cheap, but it can get boring. Here are some tips for beating the boredom.
I've been there. Here's what I've learned, over the many years I've been using exercise videos, to help spice things up and keep from getting bored.
Use different music
When you work out repeatedly to the same video, you will eventually learn the routine and won't need to listen to the instructor's cues. At that point, you can turn the sound off altogether, and use your own music.
You can pick music you like better than the music on the video, which if not dull to start with, may become boring after several repetitions. You can change things around, using different music each time you use the video. Good music can go a long way towards keeping you motivated to move around.
Get new videos
Most exercise videos are fun the first few times you use them. Learning a new routine takes concentration and keeps you from getting bored.
Keep your eyes open at the library, garage sales, thrift stores, and the bargain bins at discount stores for free or low-cost videos that you might borrow or add to your collection. Online, you can find good bargains at eBay and Amazon. And see what's on the television. Some cable stations have exercise videos around the clock.
There are also websites for video exercisers where people trade videos that they no longer want.
Mix and match
Maybe you like the warm-up on one video, a particular dance track on another, and the cool down on a third. As long as you have a balanced routine, you can pick and choose your favorite parts from various videos and skip the boring parts.
Exercise with a friend
Try inviting someone to work out with you some of the time. Your routine may be more fun when it's not just you and the TV.
Chart your progress
If you keep track of your workouts, you may feel renewed motivation to reach your goals. You can use a spreadsheet or good old pen and paper.
Try something new
If you always do walking videos, try something with more dance. If you always do yoga, try tai chi.
Always remember that you are doing great things for your health, your mood, and your appearance - all without the expense of joining a gym.