Best Trainers For Training in 2021
SportDOG Brand 425 Remote Trainers - 500 Yard Range E-Collar with Static, Vibrate and Tone - Waterproof, Rechargeable - Including New X-Series, Stubborn Dog E-Collar
Ying and Grace Kai's Training for Trainers: The Movement That Changed the World
New Balance Men's 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, Black/Black, 10.5 W US
- Dual Density Collar Foam
- Injection Molded EVA
- Internal Shank
- PU insert
- Slip Resistant AB5 Black Colorway
Perfect Workout - Your Personal Fitness Trainer
- Great for both men and women
- 12 exercises packs for chest, arms, legs, butt, abs, fat loss, cardio & muscle building, bodyweight, strength, fat burning, six-pack, yoga.
- Track your progress by weekly graphs
- Custom color of your coach
- Create your own exercise
Study Guide for the Board of Certification, Inc., Athletic Trainer Certification Examination
SKLZ Gold Flex Golf Swing Trainer Warm-Up Stick, 48 Inch
- 10-20 swings every day will improve swing tempo, strength, and flexibility
- Easy to use - simply “swing” the Gold Flex back and forth continually without stopping at impact position, as if swinging to a metronome
- Fights slices and flattens the swing
- Low-impact stretch for pre- round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag – legal to carry on course
The Trainer's Edge - Killer Abs and Back with Michael Olajide
Safe Strength Training for Osteoporosis Prevention
- Safety tips
- Benefits of strength training for bone strength
- Proper techniques for maximum results
- Equipment selection for dumbbells and ankle weights
- Appropriate intensity levels
Zak George's Dog Training Revolution: The Complete Guide to Raising the Perfect Pet with Love
SKLZ Star-Kick Hands-Free Adjustable Solo Soccer Trainer - Fits Ball Sizes 3, 4, and 5 (Black)
- Solo soccer trainer returns the ball to the Player, for independent drills that build skills in Shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, throw ins and more
- Adjustable neoprene ball glove fits soccer ball sizes 3, 4, and 5 (ball Not Included)
- Neoprene belt with adjustable hook and loop closure fits Players of most sizes
- A high quality adjustable cord attaches the ball to the Player, and stretches up to 18 Feet (5.5 meters)
- Ideal for both field Players and goalies; tether is Portable for solo Play, practice, and training Anywhere
Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan's "Daddy" Dies at 16
Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer," laid his "Daddy" to rest on February 19th. "Daddy," a 16-year-old pit bull, had survived cancer. Pit bulls have a life expectancy of about 12 years. Cesar Millan's family had owned "Daddy" since he was 4 months old.
"Daddy," Cesar Millan's 16-year-old chestnut-colored pit bull, had suffered from cancer. The dog had survived a lengthy struggle, including extensive chemotherapy treatments. Finally, however, the precious and gentle pit bull breathed his last. Pit bulls generally have a life expectancy of about a dozen years.
Cesar Millan's family had owned "Daddy" since he was just four months old. (Previously, "Daddy" had been owned by a rapper named Redman.)
Dog Whisperer fans will recall "Daddy," who appeared in 50 episodes of the animal-training reality television series.
Cesar Millan often enlisted his trusty pit bull to help in rehabilitating and training errant dogs. Known as "The Dog Whisperer," Cesar Millan, the 40-year-old canine behavior specialist, frequently tagged his dear "Daddy" as his right-hand man. Most often, "The Dog Whisperer's" own dog "Daddy" has served as a role model for other dogs, demonstrating obedience, docility and affection.
Countless pit bull fans have pointed to Cesar Millan's "Daddy" as the poster pup of positive pit bulls, even as others of his breed have made headlines for dangerous aggression. Artists have depicted "Daddy" in drawings, paintings, photographs and sculptures.
Perhaps "Daddy's" biggest fans were members of Cesar Millan's staff. "The Dog Whisperer's own website posted this tribute to the departed dog:
"["Daddy"] lived each day of those sixteen years happy and fulfilled as Cesar's right-hand-'man,' helping to shape the behavior of entire generations of dogs by showing them the way to balance. He stood as champion for calm-submissive pit bulls everywhere, and was instrumental in helping to repair their image as violent, savage, uncontrollable beasts. He successfully battled cancer and weathered chemotherapy, and even got the opportunity to present at the 56th Annual Creative Arts Emmy Awards!"
Cesar's Way, the official publication of Cesar Millan, has established a memorial fund to honor "Daddy." Fans of the late pit bull may make donations online to Daddy's Emergency Animal Rescue Fund (DEAR).
Monies will help to provide assistance to canine victims of abuse, neglect, violence or disasters (such as earthquakes, fires, floods or hurricanes). Daddy's Emergency Animal Rescue Fund (DEAR) will also help to rescue dogs from puppy mills and other dangerous or inhumane conditions.
Filling "Daddy's" proverbial shoes for "The Dog Whisperer" television series will be "Junior," Cesar Millan's younger apprentice dog.
"Daddy" Millan will likely be remembered fondly, along with such canine favorites as Balto, Beethoven, Lassie, Old Shep, Rin-Tin-Tin and Toto.