Best Training For Comptia A+ in 2023
The Ultimate CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 and Core 2 Training Bundle
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Tenth Edition (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002)
220-1001 / 220-1002 CompTIA A+ Core Series Training Course (Online Registration Code)
- Over 37 hours of video lectures
- Over 330 practice questions geared toward the CompTIA exam.
- Community support forums to share and receive feedback from other students.
- Includes learning content for both the Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) exams.
- As effective as in-classroom training with quality instructor led videos.
CompTIA A+ 2019: 220-1001 (Core 1) Exam
- Create unlimited practice/exam sessions as you want
- Save data automatically, so you can continue your unfinished exam anytime
- Includes full screen mode, swipe control, and slide navigation bar
- Adjust font & image size feature
- With "Mark" and "Review" features. Easily go back to the questions you want to review again
- Evaluate your answer and get the score/result in seconds
- There are "Practice" and "Exam" two modes
CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) Exam Cram
CBT Training Videos for CompTIA A+ 220-1001 (Core 1) & 220-1002 (Core 2) (2019)
- ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED LECTURES - All World IT Center, Inc - IT Nugget Courses replicate a live class experience with an instructor on screen delivering the course’s theories and concepts. These lectures are pre-recorded and available to the user 24/7. They can be repeated, rewound, fast forwarded. 1 YEAR LICENSE KEY will be provided for Online learning sent via Amazon Message with 24-48 hours of purchase.
- VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS, EDUCATIONAL GAMES & FLASHCARDS IT Nuggets recognizes that all students do not learn alike and different delivery mediums are needed in order to achieve success for a large student base. With that in mind, we delivery our content in a variety of different ways to ensure that students stay engaged and productive throughout their courses.
- PRACTICE QUIZZES AND EXAMS IT Nuggets Online’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. Students will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you are learning.
- WORLD CLASS LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IT Nuggets provides the next generation learning management system (LMS). An experience that combines the feature set of traditional Learning Management Systems with advanced functionality designed to make learning management easy and online learning engaging from the user’s perspective.
- MOBILE OPTIMIZATION & PROGRESS TRACKING Our courses are optimized for all mobile devices allowing students to learn on the go whenever they have free time. Students can access their courses from anywhere and their progress is completely tracked and recorded.
Module 3: Lesson 16: Common Security Methods
Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, Seventh Edition (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002) (Mike Meyers' Certification Passport)
CompTIA A+ Certification Premium Bundle: All-in-One Exam Guide, Tenth Edition with Online Access Code for Performance-Based Simulations, Video Training, and Practice Exams (Exams 220-1001 & 220-1002)
CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002)
Interview of Compuwise - CompTIA Certified Technician
CompTIA asked these questions of me. I am told they hope to use this information in an editorial for their subscribed members.
2. How did you get into IT? Driven by a deep personal interest in technology I first obtained an Associates degree in electronics that had some networking focus. I was hooked and continued to learn more about IT through self study for personal and professional satisfaction
3. Do you hold any certifications? If so, which ones? Right now I only have the CompTIA A+ Certification but I am working on Network +, MCSE and CCNA. I have had enough career advancement with my degree and A+ that I sometimes feel content to just see how far those achievements alone will take me but I am not really one to sit around and wait for something to happen. I have to keep pushing forward.
4. What do you like best about your job? The company I work for embraces technology. The industry we support is technology driven so we have to be also. It just comes naturally to apply this philosophy to all aspects of the business. This gives me a freedom to make better decisions and help grow the company.
5. What is your biggest career challenge? Overcoming the fear to just jump in and try something new.
6. How you keep up-to-date with current technologies and industry trends? It should come as no surprise that the Internet and web based media are the biggest sources of information for me on the latest Technologies. I get info via email, search engines, and even daily "techie" comic strips. I also frequent local brick and mortar book stores and their magazine racks.
7. Do you have any advice for other professionals who want to get into your field of work? Take every opportunity to learn whether it is through college, a tech school, seminar or self study through books or the Internet. Another point I like to stress is to never sell yourself short. You are your own best marketing team. If you don't confidently put your skills out there for everyone to see then no one else will.
8. What do you think is the greatest challenge IT professionals face today? I don't think this answer has changed much over the years but IT people are often under valued and under paid. Certifications can ease the mind of the employer so that they know they actually have a tangible asset (your knowledge); therefore, they can feel more comfortable paying a higher wage.
9. I think the next big or most exciting IT Trend right now is ... portable computing - Internet enabled phones and PDA's, pocket PCs - this technology is here to stay
10. The best advice I have ever received from a boss or co-worker is ... step back, take a deep breath, relax and know that you have the skills to resolve any issue if you put your mind to it and don't give up
11. As an IT professional, I never thought I would ... I never thought I would end up finding a passion for teaching - I have teamed up with a local company that teaches mainly Microsoft Office and data entry type courses. I signed on to be their A+ teacher and offer a month long course to prepare entry level technicians for the cert tests. We are also looking into becoming a Prometric testing center.
12. I pursued my first certification because ... personal interest and a desire to see if I "had what it takes" was originally what got me started on path to certification.
13. Without CompTIA or other certifications, I would be ... it is really hard to say what I would actually be doing. I just had a passion for technology and the CompTIA certification along with my Associates degree opened the door to that field.