Best Training Models in 2022
The Person of the Therapist Training Model
DOG CARE Dog Training Collar Receiver, TC05 Rechargeable Shock Collar Receiver, Waterproof Training Collar with Adjustable Collar Dog (10lbs-100lbs) (Remote Need to be Purchased Seperately)
- VIBRATION, BEEP, STATIC TRAINING MODE - Dogcare Remote Training Collar Receiver with 3 training modes can help you train your dog in a more efficient way. Include vibration, beep and static correction training mode. It is up to you and your understanding to your dog to choose to the proper training mode.
- RECHARGEABLE TRAINING RECEIVER - The Dogcare dog shock collar receiver, built in a 450mAh battery, can provide up to 15 days standby time.To ensure longer battery life and to prevent accidental shock, this version is designed to shut off automatically if it is not used for several hours. Ease of use.
- SIZE ADJUSTABLE COLLAR FOR ALL SIZE DOG - Allow you to adjust the size of dog training collar from 7” to 25.2”. Fit perfectly for small, medium and large size dogs (15lbs to 100lbs).
- UP TO 330 YARDS REMOTE RANGE - Easily sync the Dogcare dog training collar receiver with Dogcare dog training collar remote, you can start to train you dog and feel free to let your dog enjoy the long distance running since this dog shock collar can offer up to 330 yards remote range.
- FOR MODEL TC05 ONLY - Please kindly note that this receiver is for model TC05 only. Please double check the model number before purchase.
The SAGA Facilitation Model: Skills and Tools for Your Meetings, Workshop, and Trainings
Anself 200pcs/pack 5 Sizes False Fake Nails Tips Box for Flexible Practice Model Training Hand Nails
- 【High Quality Material】Made of ABS, sturdy and durable, healthy and safe, no smell and no toxic.
- 【Easy to shape】Easy to paint, and apply with glue and nail polish, decorations, making your practice of nails amazing.
- 【Varied Size】The 200pcs natural stiletto nails offers 5 different sizes with 40 nails of each size that fit most fingers.
- 【Practical Application】They are great for nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home.
- 【Natural Design】Look natural, holding the color without separating or streaking, making your nails work magical and stylish.
Fashion Music 2017 (50 Electronic Jams for Catwalk, Model trainings)
Research Supporting Progression Models in Resistance Training
New Balance Men's 410 V6 Trail Running Shoe, Castlerock/Black, 10 XW US
Tactical Periodization - A Proven Successful Training Model
Bluegun - Training and Holster Molding Prop - for TASER X26P
- Training and Holster Molding Prop - For TASER X26P
- Gun Model - For TASER X26P
- Dowel Rod (for optional clearance modification) = Yes (1) 6" x 3/16"
- Manufacturer - Bluegun
- Complete Details Below
Training Trends and Issues
When training employees, either new or long-standing, there are trends that are implemented all around the world. There are also many issues that arise with training methods and individuals. This article summarizes both.
The economy has forced many changes upon industries. It has caused companies to tighten their purse strings and change the way employees are being treated and trained. According to William Cron, Greg Marshall, Jagdip Singh, Rosann Spiro and Harish Sujan, (2005), "Given that the demands of the job have changed, it follows that the type of person the organization selects for this job and the training he or she receives must also change." The relationship between employees and their employers have had to change slightly to accommodate this change.
One trend that companies are resorting to is adapting training to meet specific KSA's, or knowledge, skills and attributes. "The difference between training for task-related KSAs versus growth-related KSAs is of considerable importance while training for adaptability," (Cron, Marshall, Singh, Spiro and Sujan, 2005, p 126). KSAs have to be examined and considered when thinking about employment and job descriptions.
If KSAs are not taken into consideration, hiring new employees will be difficult and some new hires will be inappropriately chosen. This will cause wasted time and money. It can often times be very expensive to train employees and take months before the employee is adequately trained.
A second trend in the United States is the move toward obtaining technology to use for training purposes. E-learning is on the rise. According to Martyn Sloman (2020), "Learning technology has made more progress in the US, where practitioners are wrestling with the issues of linking e-learning and performance. There also seems to e a huge wave of concern about return on investment (ROI) in the US."
E-learning has become very convenient for people to use. The internet allows for real time communication, which keeps people up to speed very quickly. Communication is instantaneous.
E-learning allows for training to be streamlined. An individual in New York and one in China can be trained at exactly the same time of exactly the same material by accessing a hard drive or e-mail message. Training can also be monitored by supervisors or the trainers to track progress and determine if the trainee is on track or not, falling behind or is past progress.
A third trend that is happening is training on age discrimination. With an ever growing aging population, the workforce has to understand the challenges this can create. The legal landscape is continuously changing. Todd Maurer and Nancy Rafuse (2001) said "In the future, a higher number of workers will be in the over-40 category, the group protected by the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)."
"Prior reviews of legal trends in this area have focused, not surprisingly, on clear forms of discrimination on the basis of age, such as hiring, firing and mandatory retirement, promotion, demotion and benefits, such as pension and severance pay," (Maurer and Rafuse, 2001). This is something that greatly surrounds and affects human resources personnel. What happens if a suit is placed based on the firing of employee on the basis that it was about age?
"Because of changes occurring in the workplace, there is a growing consensus that training and development experiences and the culture of organizations related to learning are perhaps more important than ever," (Maurer and Rafuse, 2001). The types and methods of training are diverse and should be picked on the uniqueness of the situation at the time. There are workshops, training programs, seminars or courses that can be taken. E-learning could be used or face to face training. Workers are needed, now more than ever, to continue with learning as time progresses.
In years past, workers would be able to continue with the same job and routine without having to learn any new information and tasks, but with increasing technology and economic changes it is a requirement. It would be very easy for a human resources professional to get caught up in a suit that involves discrimination for this reason.
In conclusion, the three trends that have been identified are: examining KSAs, e-learning and age-discrimination training. Each of these are vital to the success of an organization of a whole. If human resources is not up to date on these tasks, it could prove very troublesome.
Cron, W., Marshall, G., Singh, J., Spiro, R., Sujan, H. (2005). Salesperson selection, training and development: Trends, implications, and research opportunities. Journal of Personal Selling amp; Sales Management, XXV(2), 123-136. Retrieved from Business Source Complete.
Maurer, T., Rafuse, N., (2001). Learning, not litigating: Managing employee development and avoiding claims of age discrimination. Academy of Management Executive, 15(4), 110-121. Retrieved from Business Source Complete.
Sloman, M. (2020). Events reveal transatlantic training trends. People Management, 13 (16), 50. Retrieved from Business Source Complete.