Best Training Treats For French Bulldogs in 2022
Wellness Crunchy Puppy Bites Natural Grain Free Puppy Training Treats, Chicken & Carrots, 6-Ounce Bag
Healthy Soft Chewy Dog Treats for French Bulldog - Over 80 Breeds - Tasty Flavored Snack - Small Medium or Large Pets - Training Reward - 7oz
- With only 4 calories per treat, this is one of the healthiest treats on the market. Feel good giving your dog these treats.
- Our formula has the perfect blend of dried blueberry, dried cranberry and chicken liver that makes dogs salivate just hearing the bottle shake!
- The perfect treat for all breeds, ages and sizes! Search for your breed.
- Made in the USA in FDA, USDA and FSIS regulated manufacturing facilities for safety and purity.
- If your dog has allergies, check out our Gluten Free/Grain Free Beef or Chicken Freeze Dried Treats.
Blue Buffalo BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Beef Recipe 9-oz bag
- REAL BEEF FIRST: BLUE Bits dog training treats are made with delicious real beef as the first ingredient making them an ideal reward for your best friend’s best behavior.
- MEATY TRAINING TREATS: For dogs that love a meaty treat, BLUE Bits are tender, bite-sized morsels that are the perfect size for training. Plus with DHA to help support cognitive development, they’re an ideal puppy treat.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: These dog treats don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and are free from corn, wheat and soy. Plus, they’re free from artificial preservatives like propylene glycol and colors like red dye 40.
- HEALTHY DOG TREATS: Blue Buffalo natural dog treats feature the healthy, wholesome ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.
- Contains (1) 9-oz bag of BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Beef Recipe
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Dog Treats, Soft & Chewy Chicken Formula, 4 Ounce Pouch
- Contains 1 Pack Of Dog Treats
- Less Than 5 Calories Per Treat
- Meaty Taste And Chewy Texture Dogs Crave
- For All Breeds And All Life Stages
- No Corn, Wheat, Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives
Full Moon Organic Human Grade Training Treats For Dogs
- Human Grade Dog Treats Made In The Usa
- Usda Organic
- Under 3 Calories Per Treat, Great For Training
- Glycerin Free And Grain Free - No Corn, Wheat Or Soy
- All Natural, No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Or Colors
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats Wild Bits Grain Free Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Chicken Recipe 4-oz bag
- PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: Made with more of the delicious chicken your dog loves, BLUE Wilderness Wild Bits are the soft-moist and meaty treat made to satisfy their wild side.
- MADE WITH DHA: An important fatty acid found in mother’s milk, DHA helps promote cognitive development in canines.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Made with omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, these dog training treats are more than just tasty, they’re healthy too!
- GRAIN FREE DOG TREATS: Featuring only the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals, Wilderness dog treats are grain free and contain no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, and no corn, wheat or soy.
- Contains (1) 4oz bag of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats Wild Bits High Protein Grain Free Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Chicken Recipe
Zuke's Natural Training Dog Treats; Mini Naturals Recipe; Made in USA Facilities, 16 oz, Salmon Recipe
- With less than 3 calories per treat, Zuke's Mini Naturals are ideal for use as training treats or as a small breed dog treats
- Soft and chewy dog treats with real salmon as the #1 ingredient
- These natural dog treats feature cherries and turmeric to help maintain a helathy lifestyle
- No corn, no wheat, no soy. No artificial colors or flavors
- Crafted in the USA using the Earth’s best ingredients
- Age Range Description: adult
Milk-Bone MaroSnacks Dog Treats for Dogs of All Sizes, 40 Ounces
- Contains 1 - 40 Ounce Canister of Dog Treats for Dogs of All Sizes
- Wholesome, delicious treats that you can feel good about giving
- Tasty and nutritious with real bone marrow
- Rich in calcium to help maintain strong teeth and bones
Healthy Breeds Dog Salmon Oil Treat Soft Chews for French Bulldog - Over 200 Breeds - Omega 3 & 6 EPA DHA Fatty Acid Support - Easier Than Capsules & Pumps - 90 Chews
- Healthy Breeds Salmon Oil omega skin & coat supplement contains wild, clean-water, fresh caught, salmon oils to provide your dog with the essential Omega-3, Omega-6, EPA, and DHA which perform many functions for your dog including reduced shedding
- Omega 3 & 6 supports the health of your dog’s skin and coat, joints, heart, immune system, bone structure, as well as brain and eye function. The fatty acids (EPA, DHA) are perfect for dogs suffering from dry and itchy skin
- Tasty soft chews are easy to give to your dog as a treat or snack
- Made in the USA in FDA, USDA and FSIS Regulated Manufacturing Facilities. All raw materials utilized are of the highest quality and are evaluated for purity and potency prior to use.
- Healthy Breeds offers an assortment of dog healthcare products, grooming products and treats for over 200 breeds! Make sure to search for your breed! Click the Healthy Breeds hyperlink above the title to see our amazon storefront!
Wet Noses Little Stars Sweet Potato Organic Dog Training Treats, 9-Ounce
- MADE AND SOURCED IN THE USA: These Sweet Potato Little Stars dog treats are 100% sourced and made in the USA. Our Sweet Potatoes are grown, dried, and packaged right here. Absolutely no ingredients from China are used! This makes our Sweet Potato Little Stars dog treats a safe and healthy alternative that you can give your dog without worry.
- PRESERVES NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS: Sweet Potatoes, are a source of nature’s vitamins and minerals help complete your dog’s nutrient needs without supplements. These are simply the best healthy snack or training reward.
- ALL NATURAL WITH NO ADDITIVES OR PRESERVATIVES: Sweet Potatoes are delicious, nutritious, wholesome, all-natural treats and are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They are totally digestible.
- GLUTEN FREE, NON-GMO: Our treats are easy to digest and can be great for dogs that may be allergic to other things. Excellent component to those dogs who are on a raw food diet.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Don’t worry about money, we are so convinced in our dog treats that if they don't live up to your expectations you can send them back for a full, complete refund so you have nothing to lose!
All About the Breed: French Bulldogs
Are you considering purchasing a French Bulldog? Get the important facts on the breed first. Included are history, personality traits, train-ability, benefits and disadvantages of the breed, and common health concerns.
While there are varied strong opinions on just where the French Bulldog originated, most experts believe that one definite ancestor is the English Bulldog, among a few others. French Bulldogs were originally bred to be a "miniature" version of the popular English Bulldog, but as other traits were gradually thrown into the mix, the true vision of a perfect French Bulldog was born.
This adorable breed was quick to win the hearts of many, and in 1898, the French Bulldog of America club was formed, the first club dedicated entirely to one breed. Soon after the formation of the club, a great ball was thrown at the historic Waldorf-Astoria, and French Bulldogs became more popular than ever.
French Bulldogs are typically very relaxed, affectionate, alert, and playful. They are known to become very protective of their masters and territory, but rarely show extreme aggression. Adult dogs can be somewhat lazy and don't need as much exercise as some breeds require.
While Frenchies have adorable faces and sweet personalities, they can be pretty challenging to train. French Bulldogs are known for the stubbornness and being somewhat manipulative. Housebreaking may take a few months for these dogs. On a positive note, with consistency, this breed often responds very well to reward training and positive reinforcement. French Bulldogs are not impossible to train by any means, but patience is a must.
Benefits and Disadvantages
The benefits of owning a French Bulldog are many. They are affectionate and sweet dogs, and make excellent companions. Frenchies are very playful, especially when young, and can be quite entertaining to play with and watch. Adults are relaxed and may not need as much exercise as they did at younger ages.
Unfortunately, there are disadvantages to every breed. Frenchies can be stubborn, bratty, and lazy. They are known for being a rather loud breed- and I don't mean barking. French Bulldogs often grunt, snort, snore, and whine. Some owners find it cute, while others are driven crazy by it. Some dogs, especially very loose-jowled adults, can be very slobbery and messy. Purchasing a pure bred French Bulldog can be pretty hard on your bank account. The lowest price I've seen for pups has been $1000, while $1500-2500 is pretty typical pricing.
Common Health Concerns
Like all breeds, French Bulldogs have specific common health concerns. Having a very flat face, Frenchies often experience defects such as an elongated soft palate, cleft palate, vomiting, and regurgitation. Other issues include: back and spine anomalies, inability to regulate body temperature, and heat stroke.
So, you've learned all about the breed. Are you still sure these dogs are right for you? Purchasing any pet is a huge decision; it's important to have a serious discussion with your family before bringing a puppy home.
For more information about French Bulldogs, visit americankennelclub.org or contact your local breeders.