10 Best Training Treats For Picky Dogs
Updated on: May 2023
Best Training Treats For Picky Dogs in 2023
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats Wild Bits Grain Free Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Duck Recipe 4-oz bag, Model:800068
Zuke's Natural Training Dog Treats; Mini Naturals Recipe; Made in USA Facilities, 16 oz, Chicken Recipe
- With less than 3 calories per treat, Zuke's Mini Naturals are ideal for use as training treats or as a small breed dog treats
- Soft and chewy dog treats with real chicken as the #1 ingredient
- These natural dog treats feature cherries and turmeric to help maintain a healthy lifestyle
- No corn, no wheat, no soy. No artificial colors or flavors
- Crafted in the USA using the Earth’s best ingredients
Blue Buffalo BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Chicken Recipe 16-oz bag
- REAL CHICKEN FIRST: BLUE Bits dog training treats are made with delicious real chicken as the first ingredient making them an ideal reward for your best friend’s best behavior.
- MEATY TRAINING TREATS: For dogs that love a meaty treat, BLUE Bits are tender, bite-sized morsels that are the perfect size for training. Plus with DHA to help support cognitive development, they’re an ideal puppy treat.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: These dog treats don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and are free from corn, wheat and soy. Plus, they’re free from artificial preservatives like propylene glycol and colors like red dye 40.
- HEALTHY DOG TREATS: Blue Buffalo natural dog treats feature the healthy, wholesome ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.
- Contains (1) 16-oz bag of BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Chicken Recipe
Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers, Liver Flavor, 14-Ounce Pouch
- Cloud Star Tricky Trainers Chewy - Liver training treats are made in the USA with real chicken liver for the amazing taste dogs love!
- Soft, chewy texture that won’t dry out or crumble.
- Bite-size, low calorie treats - only 3 calories per treat!
- Used and recommended by professional dog trainers. An official training treat of the AKC Canine Good Citizen Program
- No wheat, corn, dairy or soy. No artificial colors or flavors.
Full Moon Organic Human Grade Training Treats For Dogs
- Human Grade Dog Treats Made In The Usa
- Usda Organic
- Under 3 Calories Per Treat, Great For Training
- Glycerin Free And Grain Free - No Corn, Wheat Or Soy
- All Natural, No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Or Colors
Nudges Chicken Grillers Dog Treats, 16 oz
- Nudges is the No. 1 natural dog treat!*
- USA chicken is the #1 ingredient
- All natural ingredients
- No artificial flavors. No artificial preservatives. No animal by-products.
- Made in the USA
Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Natural Grain Free Puppy Training Treats, Lamb & Salmon, 3-Ounce Bag
- Just For Puppy: Soft, Chewy, Perfectly Sized Treats Specially For Puppies Made With Premium Lamb And Salmon
- Treating Or Training: Soft, Delicious Dog Treats Great For Everyday Treating Or Training
- All Natural: Contains Only Premium, All Natural Ingredients With No Corn, Soy, Artificial Colors Or Flavors
- Made In USA: Backed By Our Wellness Guarantee And Quality Assured Made In The USA With The Finest Globally Sourced Ingredients
Rocco & Roxie - Jerky Dog Treats Made in USA â€“ Puppy Training Treat Slow Roasted Snacks for Dogs - Soft Chews - Delicious Jerkey Sticks
- HEALTHY & NATURAL - You want only the best for your best friend. So the premium treats we make at Rocco & Roxie are never enhanced with artificial flavoring or fillers like corn, soy and gluten. They are naturally irresistible. Like dogs.
- SECRET FAMILY RECIPE DOGS LOVE - What’s the secret to these tasty treats? We start with all-American beef of the highest quality. The second ingredient is time. It takes a full 10 hours of smoking to develop that soft chewy texture dogs love.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We have been told that even the most finicky dogs love our Jerky Sticks. But don’t take our word for it. Break off a piece, see if that tail wags. Tails are such a give-away.
- PERFECT TRAINING TREAT - Your dog accomplishes a task; he gets a treat. He gets a treat he really really loves and that makes him want to learn more. Our treats are super motivating!
- NO-STINK HANDS - Unlike artificially enhanced dog treats that leave a greasy, smelly residue on your hands, these feel and smell just like a delicious piece of beef jerky.
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Dog Treats, Salmon Formula, 5.3 Ounces
- Contains 1 - 5.3 Ounce Canister
- Grain Free Formula
- Great For Training
- Less Than 5 Calories Per Treat
- No Artificial Flavors Or Colors
Buddy Trainers Dog & Puppy Training Treats for Small or Large Dogs, Made in USA, Natural Chicken Liver 7 oz
- TRAINING TREATS FOR ALL DOGS – encourage their best behavior with Buddy Trainers dog training treats. Great for puppies, large, small or old dogs who can learn new tricks
- LOW CALORIE DOG TREATS – Made with natural chicken liver as the 1st ingredient, each morsel is just 3 calorie. Keep your dog lean and trim while you train
- EASY TO CHEW – These chewy dog treats are highly palatable, enjoyed by puppies, older dogs, or those who prefer a less crunchy texture.
- HEALTHY DOG TREATS –Buddy Biscuits dog treats are made with simple ingredients. No added corn, soy, yeast, sugar, salt, fillers, artificial flavors or additives
- MADE IN THE USA – These soft dog treats are baked in USA and loved by pups and owners alike. Packaged in a resealable bag to retain freshness
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - As pet parents ourselves we take pride in making people happy and their pets even happier! We look forward to hearing from you if you have any concerns with your order
- EVERYBODY LOVES BUDDY - We know your dogs will love Buddy because he is fun, healthy, tasty, and made in the USA
Favorite Toys and Treats for Your Precious Pooch
Here is a list of fun and exciting toys and treats for dogs everywhere, of each size and shape!
1. The "Classic Kong" (They should really call it the "Strong")
Does it seem like your furry friend's mission in life is to destroy everything, especially all of the cute fluffy toys you buy them? The Classic Kong is both tough and durable. Not only can it withstand the jaws of your pet, but you can also stuff delicious little snacks in, that will drive your pet wild with excitement. Hard and soft treat fillings are available to put inside. Kong produces a wide range of toys not matter what size or age your dog is. Typically products range from $4 to $20. (A wise investment for a toy that won't all apart!)
For more information, visit:
To purchase a Kong Product, visit: or stop by your local Petco.
2. Greenies! (Great taste plus excellent health benefits!)
I have been around several dogs in my lifetime and know that nothing makes a dog happier than a treat. In fact, I sometimes think that my dogs would choose a treat over me, even the smallest scrap, no matter how much they love me! The one treat that they really love is Greenies. The way they act when it comes to Greenies baffles my husband. He once tasted a Greenie to see what all of the fuss was about, needles to say, he didn't get it. Not only will your dogs salivate over the delicious taste of Greenies, but eating them will also benefit their dental health. Don't worry about the size of your dog; there are many choices to suit your dog's needs. (Also available for cats)
For a sample and information, visit:
To purchase greenies, visit:
3. Old Socks
Yes, I said it, old socks, or new ones, it is up to you. Remember when you were a child and a cardboard box was always the most fun thing to play with amongst your toys? Your parents would never understand how you would choose a moving box over your expensive dollhouse or remote control car. This is the same idea. Sometimes things you don't use anymore can be a great way to create entertainment for your dog. Just tie two or three socks together, and you can have a rousing night of tug-a-war with your best friend!
To purchase, visit: Your bag of mismatched socks or your dresser drawers
Do you ever wake up before work, have to feed your dog real quick, and then throw them back in the kennel? Do you want to give them a little bit of quick exercise before you jet off to work? Try a laser. At first your dog may not be able to spot it, but in no time they will become completely mesmerized. They will quickly chase it all over the house. This is also great for the more lazy dogs that don't usually like to get off the couch. Getting out the laser will make them spring right up. Be careful though, some dogs may get obsessive and look for it long after you put it away.