10 Best Training Treats For Shih Tzu
Updated on: May 2023
Best Training Treats For Shih Tzu in 2023
Pet Greens Treats Roasted Chicken Semi-Moist Dog Treat
Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Natural Grain Free Puppy Training Treats, Lamb & Salmon, 3-Ounce Bag
- Just For Puppy: Soft, Chewy, Perfectly Sized Treats Specially For Puppies Made With Premium Lamb And Salmon
- Treating Or Training: Soft, Delicious Dog Treats Great For Everyday Treating Or Training
- All Natural: Contains Only Premium, All Natural Ingredients With No Corn, Soy, Artificial Colors Or Flavors
- Made In USA: Backed By Our Wellness Guarantee And Quality Assured Made In The USA With The Finest Globally Sourced Ingredients
Healthy Soft Chewy Dog Treats for Shih Tzu - Over 80 Breeds - Tasty Flavored Snack - Small Medium or Large Pets - Training Reward - 7oz
- With only 4 calories per treat, this is one of the healthiest treats on the market. Feel good giving your dog these treats.
- Our formula has the perfect blend of dried blueberry, dried cranberry and chicken liver that makes dogs salivate just hearing the bottle shake!
- The perfect treat for all breeds, ages and sizes! Search for your breed.
- Made in the USA in FDA, USDA and FSIS regulated manufacturing facilities for safety and purity.
- If your dog has allergies, check out our Gluten Free/Grain Free Beef or Chicken Freeze Dried Treats.
Blue Buffalo BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Beef Recipe 9-oz bag
- REAL BEEF FIRST: BLUE Bits dog training treats are made with delicious real beef as the first ingredient making them an ideal reward for your best friend’s best behavior.
- MEATY TRAINING TREATS: For dogs that love a meaty treat, BLUE Bits are tender, bite-sized morsels that are the perfect size for training. Plus with DHA to help support cognitive development, they’re an ideal puppy treat.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: These dog treats don’t contain any chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and are free from corn, wheat and soy. Plus, they’re free from artificial preservatives like propylene glycol and colors like red dye 40.
- HEALTHY DOG TREATS: Blue Buffalo natural dog treats feature the healthy, wholesome ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.
- Contains (1) 9-oz bag of BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, Beef Recipe
Pup-Peroni Original Beef Flavored Mini Dog Treats, 25 Oz
- Contains 1 - 25 Oz Bag
- Made With Real Beef As The #1 Ingredient
- Smaller Sized Treats Let You Treat More Often!
- Perfectly Sized For Smaller Dogs
- Soft And Chewy Treats With A Meaty Flavor Your Dog Will Love
Milk-Bone MaroSnacks Dog Treats for Dogs of All Sizes, 40 Ounces
- Contains 1 - 40 Ounce Canister of Dog Treats for Dogs of All Sizes
- Wholesome, delicious treats that you can feel good about giving
- Tasty and nutritious with real bone marrow
- Rich in calcium to help maintain strong teeth and bones
Zuke's Natural Training Dog Treats; Mini Naturals Recipe; Made in USA Facilities, 16 oz, Chicken Recipe
- With less than 3 calories per treat, Zuke's Mini Naturals are ideal for use as training treats or as a small breed dog treats
- Soft and chewy dog treats with real chicken as the #1 ingredient
- These natural dog treats feature cherries and turmeric to help maintain a healthy lifestyle
- No corn, no wheat, no soy. No artificial colors or flavors
- Crafted in the USA using the Earth’s best ingredients
Healthy Breeds Dog Dental Stick Treats for Shih Tzu - OVER 200 BREEDS - Veterinarian Formulated to Control Plaque Reduce Tartar & Freshen Breath - 15 Mini Sticks
- Healthy Breeds Dental Sticks are a daily solution to help your dog's oral hygiene. Vet formulated triple enzyme large or mini dental sticks are a tasty treat that will help control plaque, reduce tartar, and freshen breath!
- Veterinarian formulated and recommended! Our triple enzyme formula will help control plaque, reduce tartar and freshen breath!
- Our tasty chicken liver flavored sticks are easy to digest, low calorie and grain & soy free! A premier treat that will also help their oral hygiene!
- Made in the USA! Our dental sticks are made in federally regulated manufacturing facilities! Excellent customer service and return policy. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Healthy Breeds offers an assortment of dog healthcare products, grooming products and treats for over 200 breeds! Make sure to search for your breed! Click the Healthy Breeds hyperlink above the title to see our amazon storefront!
Rocco & Roxie - Jerky Dog Treats Made in USA â€“ Puppy Training Treat Slow Roasted Snacks for Dogs - Soft Chews - Delicious Jerkey Sticks
- HEALTHY & NATURAL - You want only the best for your best friend. So the premium treats we make at Rocco & Roxie are never enhanced with artificial flavoring or fillers like corn, soy and gluten. They are naturally irresistible. Like dogs.
- SECRET FAMILY RECIPE DOGS LOVE - What’s the secret to these tasty treats? We start with all-American beef of the highest quality. The second ingredient is time. It takes a full 10 hours of smoking to develop that soft chewy texture dogs love.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We have been told that even the most finicky dogs love our Jerky Sticks. But don’t take our word for it. Break off a piece, see if that tail wags. Tails are such a give-away.
- PERFECT TRAINING TREAT - Your dog accomplishes a task; he gets a treat. He gets a treat he really really loves and that makes him want to learn more. Our treats are super motivating!
- NO-STINK HANDS - Unlike artificially enhanced dog treats that leave a greasy, smelly residue on your hands, these feel and smell just like a delicious piece of beef jerky.
Zuke'S Puppy Naturals Salmon & Chickpea Recipe Puppy Treats - 5 Oz. Pouch
- New Packaging, Same Trail-Tested Recipes. For A Limited Time, Packaging Look May Vary.
- Dha & Epa Help Support A Puppy'S Healthy Brain Development
- Protein-Packed Treats For Growing Puppies
- Rich In Vitamins A, C And E
- Grain-Free For Pups Who Are Sensitive To Grains
How to Brush a Shih Tzu Dog
Read on for a quick guide on brushing your shih tzu dog's fur.
You will need...
Fine-toothed face comb
Step 1: Using The Pin Brush
With your shih tzu dog laying on her side, begin brushing her hair using the pin brush, working with the direction of the growth of the fur. Use long, directional strokes, rather than short, jerking movements, which could cause damage to a shih tzu's hair. Use the pin brush to remove any mats or knots in the dog's fur.
Step 2: Using The Comb
Comb the shih tzu with the medium-toothed comb, following the same directions given in step one. Work particularly carefully around any knots or mats that may remain in the dog's fur. If you find some of these, use the pin brush to remove them.
Step 3: Combing The Face
Carefully comb the fur around the shih tzu's face using the fine-toothed face comb. Gently use the comb to remove any food particles from the dog's fur. In addition to food particles, you may find that your shih tzu's face becomes stained with dirt, mud, and other mysterious items. All of these should be wiped away.
Step 4: Using The Slicker Brush
Brush the shih tzu with the slicker brush, to complete the grooming process. If desired, use a comb to separate the fur down the dog's back to create a part.
Finally, complete your shih tzu's look with a perfectly placed bow. If it is chilly out, why not dress her with a comfy sweater? Your shih tzu will get attention everywhere she goes (as if she doesn't already!)