Best Vitamins For Marathon Training in 2021
The Ultimate Runner's Diet: How to Fuel Your Body for Peak Running Performance
MuscleTech Advanced Daily Multivitamin for Men & Women, Includes Amino Acids, 18 Vitamins & Minerals (100% Daily Vitamins A, C, D, E, B6 & B12), 90 Count
- Scientifically designed daily multivitamin: Platinum multivitamin is a complete, advanced multivitamin complex designed for bodybuilders, active individuals and elite athletes
- High potency vitamins and minerals to replenish after workout: Engineered to deliver 18 vitamins and minerals, including 100 percentage or more of your daily requirements for vitamins A, C, D, E, B6 and B12
- Advanced amino acid, energy and muscle support: Supplies key amino acids, alpha lipoic acid (ala), arginine and citrulline, while also providing a herbal matrix formulated with green tea, saw palmetto, ginseng, echinacea, ginkgo and green coffee bean extract
- Fully disclosed formula: Platinum multivitamin discloses all ingredients and dosages, so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body
- Tested for quality and purity: Team muscletech ensures only the highest quality, pure, HPLC tested creatine manufactured by one of the world’s largest producers
Essential Sports Nutrition: A Guide to Optimal Performance for Every Active Person
Balega Blister Resist Quarter Socks For Men and Women (1 Pair), Black, Large
- High performance athletic quarter socks blend natural mohair and Drynamix for blister prevention
- Synthetic Drynamix wicks moisture to keep feet dry, while soft mohair regulates temperature and minimizes friction
- Microfiber mesh ventilation panels and a wide arch band eliminate pressure marks, provide support, and promote circulation
- Seamless construction, an extra deep heel pocket, and elastic rib quarter top grip ensure second-skin fit and prevent socks from slipping into shoes
- High-volume cushioning ensures comfort for extended training; race-tested, natural fiber is ideal for sensitive, blister-prone skin
SmartyPants Kids Formula Daily Gummy Multivitamin: Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc for Immunity, Gluten Free, Omega 3 Fish Oil, B6 & Methyl B12 for Energy, 120 Count (30 Day Supply)
- Kids Formula with new premium ingredients, all in one delicious serving: Beta Carotene, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2 and Choline (Packaging May Vary)
- Only the good stuff: Non-GMO. Free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten and wheat. No synthetic colors. No artificial sweeteners/flavors. 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED. No refrigeration required.
- For children 4 years of age and older, take four (4) gummies daily. May be taken with or without food. No Dairy
- 15 essential nutrients: vitamin D3 for bone & immune health, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) for energy, omega-3 EPA & DHA (from fish oil), vitamin E (from sunflower oil) for antioxidant support and iodine for thyroid support.*
- Multivitamin gummies for kids with omega-3 EPA & DHA (essential fatty acids) sustainably sourced from wild-caught small fish.
GU Energy Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel, Assorted Flavors, 24 Count Box
- Variety Pack includes Chocolate Outrage, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Bean, Jet Blackberry, Tri-berry, and Strawberry Banana; caffeine varies by flavor
- The Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel designed to help athletes perform their best; 100 calories and essential electrolytes in a portable packet
- Dual source energy from maltodextrin and fructose that use non-competing pathways for efficient absorption and lasting energy
- Use for training or racing; take one packet 5 minutes before and every 45 minutes during activity
- Branched-chain amino acids to help decrease muscle damage and mental fatigue
GNC Mega Men Sport Daily Multivitamin for Performance, Muscle Function, and General Health -180 Count
- COMPREHENSIVE MEN’S SPORT MULTIVITAMIN: GNC Mega Men Sport Multivitamin provides key nutrients for men’s health, performance, muscle function and immune health, plus antioxidants.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED MULTIVITAMIN BLEND: Contains a clinically studied multivitamin blend for men shown to work better than a basic multivitamin.^
- PACKED WITH KEY NUTRIENTS: GNC Mega Men Sport Multivitamin contains beta-alanine, which is a precursor to carnosine—a key muscle function and performance factor. It also provides branched chain amino acids (BCAA) and antioxidants, which help fight free radicals that can be produced during intense exercise.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE: Since 1935, GNC has been committed to meeting the highest standards of quality, safety and efficacy while applying the most up-to-date advances in nutritional science so you can live well.
- Performance Features beta-alanine, a high-efficiency muscle pH buffer, and carnitine, which helps use fatty acids as energy.*
Runner Vitamin: Engineered Multivitamin for Runners | Antioxidants for Health & Recovery | Vitamin B Complex for Running Endurance, Energy, VO2 Max, | Probiotics & Whole Foods | Vegan
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX COMPLEX for ENERGY, ENDURANCE, VO2 MAX: The Vitamin B-complex is essential to the body’s energy production system. PEREGRUNE's RUNNER MULTIVITAMIN contains performance level amount of Vitamins B1/B2 and B6/12, which are critical in the ATP and Red Blood Cell creation process, respectively. Unlike most multivitamins, PERGRUNE's RUNNER SUPPLEMENT contains Vitamin B4 (Choline), B8 (Inositol), and B10 (PABA) – making for a complete B Vitamin for energy.
- ANTIOXIDANTS FOR HEALTH & RECOVERY (VITAMIN C & VITAMIN): Running naturally creates free radicals, which can attack healthy tissue/cells causing inflammation and damage. Our running supplement contains performance level amounts of Vitamin C & E --- powerful antioxidants. Vitamin C is water soluble, so neutralizes within cells. Vitamin E is fat soluble, so in the fat stores utilized in endurance running. Unlike most multivitamins, PERGRUNE RUNNER Vitamin fight radicals throughout the body.
- VITAMIN A & VITAMIN D TO SUPPORT SAFE TRAINING: Many runners are training early morning, late night, or inside. VITAMIN A helps support low light eyesight to help safely training. VITAMIN D is naturally made by the skin when exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D is a common runner and athlete deficiency, especially those that train when sunlight is not visible (early, late, inside).
- VEGAN & MADE WITH WHOLE FOODS: Unlike most multivitamins, our PEREGRUNE RUNNER MULTIVITAMIN is a Whole Foods Vitamin. Whole Foods help mirror how nutrients are naturally absorbed from the diet. The 42 fruit & vegetable blend and essential minerals result in enhanced absorption by the body – less waste. NON-GMO Fruits & Vegetables every day.
- Made in the USA at a GMP Certified Manufacturing facility. Athletes can be confident in the third-party testing of our runner supplement facility and product.
Neuro Peak Brain Support Supplement - Memory, Focus & Clarity Formula - Nootropic Scientifically Formulated for Optimal Performance - Dmae, Rhodiola Rosea, Bacopa Monnieri, Ginkgo Biloba & More
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED. There was great care in combining just the right amount of each ingredient into a premium formula designed to support memory, focus, and clarity. For a complete list and explanation of each ingredient, please see below.
- MEMORY, FOCUS, CLARITY. Neuro-Peak is a nootropic, meaning that it was formulated to help support memory and cognition. The unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support oxygen and circulation in the brain, brain cells, and neurons.
- STRESS & MOOD SUPPORT. Rhodiola has been used for centuries to support performance—it’s designed to work with the other premium ingredients in Neuro-Peak to help re-energize your mind, helping you stay focused on your most important tasks.
- CONVENIENT ONCE-DAILY DOSE. Forget cluttering your cabinets and countertops with several bottles. Zhou's Neuro-Peak offers the benefits of several 'brain pills' in a single, once-daily supplement.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in an FDA certified facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you’re fueling your body with the very best.
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels with Folic Acid, Iodine and Zinc, 60 Count (Packaging May Vary)
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made Prenatal Vitamin + DHA Softgels, 60 softgels per bottle
- Specially formulated to support the development of baby’s brain, nervous system, bones and eyes. Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial flavors, gluten free.
The Oyster is One of the Richest Sources of Zinc
There are some interesting facts to learn about the oyster besides its being the best source of the mineral zinc.
The oyster is a mollusk, one of several groups of species considered primitive. It has two valves (or shells) that do not easily yield to pressure nor are easily penetrated. These valves are fastened by a flexible, ligamentous joint (as a hinge) and held together with a strong muscle. The left and right valves (rounded and flattened, respectively) serve as the defensive covering for the soft body flesh of the oyster. Oysters differ slightly in shape according to species.
The name oyster has been given to an assortment of bivalve mollusks. However, not all of these are considered true oysters. True oysters include those found on the United States' east coast, in most European coasts, and in the coasts of Japan. Others are found in the Gulf of Mexico and in the coasts of Portugal. All these true oysters mentioned are edible.
Archaeological diggers of ancient Rome have come upon heaps of junked shells of oysters, mussels, and scallops - proof that oysters have been cultured for thousands of years. The Romans were known to have imported oysters from the North Sea. Also, the first man-made oyster beds were known to have been created by the Romans as a means of meeting the demand.
The oyster is a rather strange creature in that it has both female and male reproductive organs and goes through a continual course of sex change. Depending on the temperature and salt content of the water, the oyster may produce eggs as either a female or a male. An oyster releases about a million eggs (on the average), normally on a receding tide. The fertilized eggs drift for about fifteen days before finally settling.
Despite being very small in size, the oyster larva has a minute shell made complete by the inclusion of a foot and muscles. Once the larva's swimming stage comes to a conclusion, it stretches forth its foot, seeks something solid, and settles on it firmly. The larva is known at this stage as an oyster spat.
Back to its being edible, oysters are a real treat at any time of the year. However, eating raw oysters can make you sick; in worst, though rare, cases, it can be fatal. To lower risk, there is a prescribed guide that you must heed: Eat oysters during the eight months with the letter R in them - from September to April. The reason for this is that the common saltwater bacterium called Vibrio vulnificus (known to cause muscle aches, fever, and a lowered blood pressure in susceptible people), which may be present in raw oysters, breeds best in warm condition. The eight months mentioned are, of course, the colder months of the year.