10 Best Weight Training For Boxing
Updated on: June 2023
Best Weight Training For Boxing in 2023
Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Boxing
YMX BOXING Ultimate Reflex Ball Set - 4 React Reflex Ball Plus 2 Adjustable Headband, Great for Reflex, Timing, Accuracy, Focus and Hand Eye Coordination Training of Boxing, MMA and Krav Mega
- UPGRADED VERSION - Based on the valuable feedback from customers, we improved the product and now we are proud to introduce YMX BOXING V2.0 Reflex Ball to you. The new version contains 2 comfortable headbands and 2 Primary training balls that allows 2 person compete each other, and provides 2 higher level balls for advanced training
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - Kids age 8+ and elders age up to 70+ are enjoying this competitive fun game, everyone are trying to beat each other by counting more consecutive punches
- GREAT WORKOUT WITHOUT NOTICING - Reflex Balls are the new yo-yo for people that enjoy fun activities while getting exercise on the side! The fun factor and mellow learning curve are surprisingly addictive, the time fly by and you don’t realize how much you’ve been training
- THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE REACTION TIME & HAND-EYE COORDINATION! – It might not going to improve your punching or boxing technique, but it will definitely improve your reaction time and hand-eye coordination while providing a fun warm-up exercise
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE - We specifically designed 4 balls and the PRIMARY one is a very basic level for beginners easy to get the hang of, it doesn’t require boxing gloves as the balls are very light and soft and does not hurt even if it hit in the face
K.O. Power: Complete Strength Training for Devastating Punches, Kicks & Throws
Kick Boxing: The Ultimate Guide to Conditioning, Sparring, Fighting and More
The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Skiing
- Year-round skiing-specific weight-training programs
- Descriptions and photographs of nearly 100 exercises
- Used by top skiers worldwide
- Perfect for skiers of all ages and skill levels
- Includes links to free record-keeping charts
TEKXYZ Boxing Reflex Ball, 2 Difficulty Level Boxing Ball with Headband, Softer Than Tennis Ball, Suit for Reaction, Agility, Punching Speed, Fight Skill and Hand Eye Coordination Training
- LIGHTER, SOFTER and SAFER - We specifically designed it to be much lighter and softer than the tennis ball, so it is grove-free, and everyone can enjoy it without any worries about hitting yourself in the faces, eyes, noses, and fists as well, it's much safer!
- TWO STEP APPROACH LEARNING SYSTEM - Are you worrying about it's difficult to get the hang? The black ball is specifically designed to be much easier for novices. Once you could dominate it, change to the red ball. Watch out! The red ball is much more bouncy, and you may be knockout technically :)
- IT IS A PERFECT SOLO TRAINING EQUIPMENT- It can help train your reaction, agility, punching speed, fight skill and hand eye coordination while providing an interesting workout
- LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET A NICE WORKOUT IN YOUR DAY AND STAY IN SHAPE? - Lifting weights and long hours on the Gym bike is not the only way to get fit! In fact, Fight Ball might be even better and far more compelling. The unpredictability of the rebounding ball, coupled with the intensity of your punches will burn out your arms, chest, shoulders and upper back, perfect for calorie burning and conditioning! Also, it's very addicting!
- PRACTICE ANYTIME and ANYWHERE - You don't have to go to a gym, strap the headband on, have fun and burn your body within 15-20 minutes! Perfect for work breaks or school breaks or even for the beach and the park, this focus punching bag will burn many calories and help you get fit!
100 No-Equipment Workouts Vol. 1: Fitness Routines you can do anywhere, Any Time
Goothdurs Speed Jump Rope Tangle-Free with Ball Bearing - Adjustable & Self-Locking Aluminum Skipping Ropes with Carrying Pouch Ideal for Crossfit Training, Boxing, and MMA Workouts
- SUPER SONIC SPEED SKIPPING ROPE - The new and improved workout jump rope for serious athletes! Designed to be faster than ever, so you can make better progress, train harder, and break your goals in record time.
- SELF-LOCKING ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT CUTTING - This self-locking and screw-free adjustable jump rope solve the problem that the adjustment of other jump rope needed cutting with pliers and locking with screws in the past.The maximum adjustable length of this skipping rope up to 14 inches.
- 360 DEGREES ROTATION DESIGN,NEVER GET TANGLED - Each handle has a 360 degrees ball bearings make you swing smoothly and faster with less effort and resist tangling.
- ANTI-SLIP ALUMINUM HANDLE - The aluminum handle is light and elegant.The anti-slip design can minimize fatigue of your hands and ensure firm grip .It is good for boxing, MMA, or just those interested in being fit.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & IDEAL GIFT - A Full Refund or A Replacement Warranty For Lifetime (This is only for Goothdurs’s products,because other seller’s products in this listing will not be as described on website and may be a trap.)This skip rope is also a creative gift for your parents, friends, colleagues and etc.
Slugfest Magazine: Vol. 1
Build It: The Most Challenging and Effective Workout & Diet Plans for Guys Over 30 (Boxing, Weight Training, Agility, Speed, Strength and Body Weight) ... workouts. (Fitaction Reboot Series Book 3)
A list of different studios that offer different types of kickboxing classes.
Tran's Cardio-Kickboxing amp; Fitness Center
They offer a multitude of cardio related exersise classes and personal training. Their kick boxing class is a Thai Kickboxing bag workout.
" Tran's Cardio Kickboxing unifies elements of martial arts and boxing techniques. Using hand wraps, boxing gloves and striking a bag, kickboxing is for everyone, from those who want to get in shape to those looking for the ultimate workout. No previous experience is needed."
For a drop in class, the cost is $20. They offer 12 class punch cards for $192 ($16 per class) as well as memberships (monthly = minimum of six months/silver = $100 a month [two classes a week]/gold = $129 a month [unlimited number of classes you can attend a month])
To contact log on to www.transdenver.com or call (303) 692 - 9806
Denver Martial Arts
They offer many different types of martial arts classes, self defense, and even yoga. Their kickboxing class is a Cardio Kickboxing class that "combines aerobics, cardiovascular and toning while learning self-defense tactics".
"You could find yourself performing advanced moves, such as fan and hook kicks, even though you wouldn't do these in a martial arts class until you had progressed through several belt colors. Our expert instructors will oversee your progress as you progressively develop necessary strength and stability to perform kickboxing moves with good form, avoiding injury".
Prices are not listed, so contact for more information.
To contact, check out their website: www.denvermartialarts.net or call (303) 756 -8283 for more information.
Scientific Martial Arts amp; Fitness
They offer different martial art classes, as well as their Fitness Kickboxing. "Kickboxing techniques combined with calisthenics and stretching for a good overall workout. This class is great for those who want to get in shape or for those who want a supplemental fitness activity to their normal training regimen. This class does not involve sparring."
Their prices and class schedule cannot be found online at the moment, so it would be best to call with questions.
To check out their website go to: www.scientific-martialarts.com or call (303) 451 - 5131 to follow up.
While they have programs for boxing, grappling, and wrestling, they offer kickboxing training for all experience levels. They offer training as well as classes for conditioning and technique only. The kickboxing classes are on Wednesday and Friday from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Call for pricing information.
Check out their site at: www.grapplers-edge.com or call (303) 433 - 3343 for more information.