10 Best Women's Athletic Shoes For Cross Training
Updated on: May 2023
Best Women's Athletic Shoes For Cross Training in 2023
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Black/White/Silver, 9.5 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Ryka Women's Hydro Sport Water Shoe Cross-Training Trainer, Black, 8 M US
- Synthetic and mesh. Webbing midfoot cage provides medial and lateral support.
- Removable, perforated Nitracel footbed.
- Compression molded EVA foam with drainage ports.
- Highly flexible outsole design provides drainage ports and sticky rubber for better traction on wet surfaces.
Brooks Womens Ghost 12 Running Shoe - Peacoat/Blue/Aqua - B - 8.5â€¦
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Overcast/White/Heather, 10 W US
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert
- Slip on upper with additional lace up support
PUMA Women's Tazon 6 Sneaker, Quarry-Silver, 8.5 M US
- Run-train Performance Sneaker
New Balance Women's 577 V4 Cross Trainer, Black/Heather, 7.5 M US
Fila Women's Memory Workshift Cross-Training Shoe,White/White/White,10 M US
- SOLID PERFORMANCE: Durable leather and synthetic overlays to meet your occupational needs
- SUPERIOR TRACTION: Solid rubber slip resistant outsole - though designed to help prevent slips, you should always exercise caution on slick surfaces
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Memory foam sockliner and midsole for additional comfort
- RELAXED STYLING: Perforations for breathability and a lace up front closure for relaxed fit
New Balance Women's 624 V2 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, White, 7 M US
- Leather and mesh upper for breathability and durability
- Injection Molded EVA midsole
- EVA pockert in the heel for enhanced heel cushioning
- ABZORB midsole-a blend of cushioning and compression set features with DuPont Engage and isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- Softer durometer insert and midsole
Saucony Women's Grid Cohesion 10 Grey/Coral Ankle-High Running Shoe - 9M
Reebok Women's HIIT Training Shoe Cross Trainer, Black/White, 9 M US
- Mesh upper
- Designed for: HIIT workouts
- Comfortable, supportive feel
- Lightweight EVA foam cushioning
- Tongue pull for easy pull-on
Homemade Dog Biscuits that Prevent Fleas
These easy to make dog biscuits work double duty, providing both a natural flea protection and a low calorie healthhy treat.
When warmer weather arrives, so do the fleas. As responsible pet owners, we purchase the flea repellent products our veterinarian recommends and/or purchase the latest over-the-counter flea killers to protect our pets from flea bites. Sometimes the simplest and cheapest method works best, as in the case of these homemade dog biscuits that prevent fleas from setting up shop on your beloved pooch (or cat, if she will eat them). These dog biscuits work double duty, providing both a natural flea protection and a low calorie healthy treat. Some of the ingredients in the biscuits, like yeast and garlic, protect the dog from the inside out by creating an odoriferous barrier on the skin (not detected by humans) that repel fleas. And if a flea should bite, the dog's skin would be so distasteful the critter would hop off in search of a more tasty meal.
Flea Preventing Dog Biscuit Recipe
* 1 cup of cornmeal
* 1 cup of old fashioned oatmeal (not instant)
* 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
* 2 1/3 cups of whole wheat flour
* ½ cup of brewer's yeast
* 3 tablespoons of garlic powder
* ¼ cup of shredded carrots
* 2 cups of low salt beef broth
* 1 egg, beaten
* ½ cup of olive oil
** Makes 8 dozen dog biscuits
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Slowly add and mix in the egg, olive oil and beef broth until all ingredients are well blended. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for five minutes.
Roll, Cut and Bake
Roll dough out into a one-fourth inch thickness and cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters. There is no rule which requires dog biscuits to be shaped like a bone, so use whatever cookie cutter you have on hand or be creative and use something like a soda bottle lid to cut out small, round biscuits for small dogs.
Line a cookie sheet with foil and place cut out dough in a single layer on foil and bake for one hour and 40 minutes. It takes a long baking time to evaporate all the moisture out of the dough and create hard biscuits that have a long shelf life and provide the added benefit of helping keep dog's teeth clean.
Allow dog biscuits to cool, place them in lidded container or Ziploc bag and store at room temperature. Give your dog a flea preventing biscuits three times a day for the first week, then cut down to two the following week and reduce down to one per day thereafter. The number of dog biscuits given per day can be adjusted as needed without worry, since they are natural, healthy and low calorie.