10 Best Workout Training Programs
Updated on: May 2023
Best Workout Training Programs in 2023
Weight Training for Women: Exercises and Workout Programs for Building Strength with Free Weights
Circuit Burnout 90: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 10+1 Exercise Videos + Training Calendar, Fitness Tracker &Training Guide and Nutrition Plan
- Circuit Burnout 90 helps you lose weight and build long lean muscle with 10 challenging workouts on 10 DVDs
- Join Dr. Monique St. Pierre for your 90 day transformation. You will burn fat, tone muscle and get in the best shape of your life with Circuit Burnout 90
- Each of the 10 challenging, but easy-to-follow workouts demonstrate multiple levels for different abilities. The workouts keep the body guessing and increase metabolism to maximize results
- Also includes a complete Training Guide, Nutrition Plan and Training Calendar
- BONUS: Stretch DVD helps recovery and injury prevention
Powerlifting: Training Programs and Workout Fundamentals
The Core Program: Fifteen Minutes a Day That Can Change Your Life
Body Beast DVD Workout - Base Kit
- Body Beast conditioning system is capable of adding ten pounds of lean muscle in 90 days
- Includes four DVDs with 12 workouts, "Book of the Beast" workout and nutrition/supplement guide, and two-sided training schedule
- Schedule has the "HUGE" schedule on front and the "LEAN" schedule on back to tailor your workouts for desired results
- Built on concept of Dynamic Set Training, a specific sequence of sets and reps which maximizes muscle's time under tension with goal of exhausting muscle and "recruiting" more muscle fiber
- Dynamic Set Training also designed to help enhance your body's testosterone production; testosterone is primary hormone responsible for developing muscle mass
Muscle After 40: Build Your Best Body Ever in Your 40s and Beyond
The Strength Training Anatomy Workout II: Building Strength and Power with Free Weights and Machines
The Navy SEAL Weight Training Workout: The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness - Phase 2 Program
Odoland 3-In-1 AB Wheel Roller Kit AB Roller Pro with Resistant Band,Knee Pad,Anti-Slip Handles,Storage Bag and Training Program - Perfect Abdominal Core Carver Fitness Workout for Abs
- 3-IN-1 AB ROLLER KIT: 3 wheels with a resistance band and a knee pad to help maximize results of ab roll-out exercises.It comes with a carry bag so you can take it with you or to just be able to store it neatly.
- UPGRADED 3-WHEEL DESIGN FOR STABILITY: This is very stable with three wheels in use and it is easier to use with the resistant straps for beginner.Ultra-stable wheel tread and leg extensions offer stability when carving left, right or center for targeted work on obliques.The resistance bands are also great for other exercises!
- STARTER GUIDE:Tons of exercise you can do with the wheel and resistance bands. If you don't know how to start your workout, just contact us for the e-book.
- ANTI-SLIP AND KNEE PROTECTING: The AB roller kit comes with a resistance band and a knee pad. The handles of the long lasting resistance band are anti-slip and the comfortable knee pad can protect your knees from getting hurt. Handles are removable for easy storage and transport.
- From BEGINNER TO ADVANCED:Put it together with 3 wheels and leg extentions as a beginner.Remove a wheel when you become a truly advanced.
Younger Next Year: The Exercise Program: Use the Power of Exercise to Reverse Aging and Stay Strong, Fit, and Sexy
Insanity Workout Proves Too Insane for Me
Beachbody's Insanity workout is an intense fitness program. I couldn't hack it, but I'm still grateful for the new, healthier body I gained by trying.
Last year, I was obsessed with the Insanity workout program from Beachbody. Every time I saw the infomercial on TV, I stopped to watch it. Since having children, the treadmill in my basement had been collecting dust. Each month, I watched the numbers on the scale creep upward. Could fitness trainer Shaun T help me "dig deep" and become the fit and toned woman of my imagination?
I ordered the videos -- rush delivery! The DVDs arrived in a sleek black case, beautifully covered in images of glistening perspiration. The informational material pulled no punches. This workout was going to be hard. But, if I persevered for 60 days and documented my story with photos, I could get a FREE T-shirt to prove just how insane I really am.
The First 30 Days
The Insanity program begins with a fitness test -- a grueling 25 minutes of calisthenics. My legs were on fire and my heart rate skyrocketed. But, I didn't die, so that was a good sign.
The next day, I moved on to the workout program. As promised, Insanity was the hardest workout I've ever tried. At the end of each session, I flopped on the couch in a heap of tired muscles and perspiration-soaked clothing.
I followed the program religiously for the first 30 days, not missing a single workout. I began to enjoy pushing my body to new limits. I saw improvement in my core strength and my clothes fit a little looser.
Derailed by Injury
I started the second month of Insanity flying high from the success of the first month. Then, midway through the sixth week, came the snap heard round the family room. I was going from a jumping position down to plank position when I felt a sharp pain in my right wrist.
The next day, I couldn't carry anything heavier than my cell phone in my right hand. I decided to take a few days off, promising to get back to the workouts as soon as possible.
Time passed, but my wrist was slow to heal. After a few weeks, I tried the workout again, but could never regain the momentum achieved during that first exciting month.
A New Fitness Plan
All was not lost in my brief love affair with the Insanity workout program. The feeling of strength and endurance I experienced was very addictive. While my wrist was healing, I transferred my obsession to running.
Five races and five T-shirts later, I love the feeling of accomplishment I experience each time I cross the finish line. I still wish I would have earned an Insanity T-shirt, but I did walk away with a stronger, healthier body. That's a pretty good parting gift. Thanks, Shaun T.