Besthing Dog Training Collar Replacement Parts in 2021
PetSafe Replacement Collar Accessories for Pet Fencing Receiver Collars
Aheasoun Dog Prong Training Collar, Adjustable Stainless Steel with Comfort Rubber Tips,Safe and Effective, Ultra-Plus 4mm X 23.6in
- ★Technical Principle ➠Dog collar prong assembly from which 9 prong links prong links placed directional toward one direction,placing even pressure on the neck sides and not on the trachea,prong ends are protected by rubber tips
- ★Safety ➠This prong dog collar features solid links and "D ring", that provides a more secure connection with the leashes, which making fastening the pinch collar around your dog's neck easier and safer. Additional blunt cut rubber tips on every gear can prevent harms to your dog’s neck
- ★Adjustable Size ➠Prong links can be removed or added.A variety of sizes suitable for less 23.6 inches.You can add or remove individual chains on the collar to fit your dog's neck as need
- ★Material ➠High-quality stainless steel with a silver coating and a stable usage period.we recommend using pliers for adjusting good fit due to the solid steel material is heavy and thick
- ★Package For Prong Dog Training Collar ➠ 1 X Dog Prong Collar and 8 X Rubber Tips
PETINCCN Extra TPU Dog Collar Strap Belt Band Buckle for PET998DRB/PET998DBB/PT0X1/PT0Y1/PT0Z1/ Tri Tronics Petsafe iPets Petrainer Aetertek Pettech Dog Training Collars and Fence 2 Pack
- --The valid length of replacement 3/4" collar strap is 6.7"-26.5" for your dogs.you can free adjustable
- --Easy to get a perfect fit with 35 tightly spaced sizing holes Measure and cut to desired length.
- --It is a waterproof, no stink and no fading dog replacement straps.
- --Differentiating each dog's collar by assigning them colors.Keep your pets safe and save yourself time.
- --The Dog Replacement Straps can working with iPets, Petrainer, Aetertek, Pettech, Garmin, Delta, Dogtra, Tri Tronics, Petsafe, TrainPro, Educator, Esky.
ETPET Dog Collar Belt for Most of Electronic Training Shock Collar Receivers-Adjustable Durable Waterproof Strap Replacement for Barking Collar Fence-Pet TPU Collar Strap (1Pack Black)
- It fits most of dog training collar receivers, compatible for most of brands
- Our Waterproof, Odorproof High Flex Buckle Sturdy collar replacement straps are crafted from durable TPU, can be used for a long time
- Refresh your pet's fencing collar- keep your pets safe and yourself stress-free
- Easy to get a perfect fit with 34 tightly spaced sizing holes Measure and cut to desired length
- Adjustable Durable Waterproof Strap Replacement for Most of Electronic Training Shock Collar Receivers and Barking Collar Fence
Replacement Extra TPU Collar Strap Band Buckle 3/4" for Garmin Delta Dogtra SportDOG Tri Tronics Petsafe TrainPro Petrainer Educator Esky Most Dog Training Collars/Barking Collar/Fence
- The valid length of replacement 3/4" collar strap is 6.7"-26.5" for your dogs.you can free adjustable.
- Easy to get a perfect fit with 35 tightly spaced sizing holes Measure and cut to desired length.
- It is a waterproof dog replacement straps.No stink, No tears, No fading and No mold!
- The Dog Replacement Straps can working with iPets, Petrainer, Aetertek, Pettech, Garmin, Delta, Dogtra, Tri Tronics, Petsafe, TrainPro, Educator, Esky.
- Keep your pets safe and save yourself time.
GoodBoy Dog Barking Collar Replacement Strap Nylon Belt for Vibrating and Static Shock Anti Bark Training Collars
- EXTRA STRAP FOR YOUR DOG’S COLLAR – The GoodBoy Anti-Bark Vibration and Static Shock collars work like a charm, but sometimes an extra strap or a replacement strap might be needed. Fits all GB01, GB02, GB03 and GB04 models or any other dog collar with the same dimensions, but does not fit the GB07-V.
- SUPER LIGHT AND SOFT, WITH A TIGHT BUCKLE – This high quality nylon dog collar belt is really light and with the safe buckle, you can adjust the length perfectly.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE LENGTH – The GoodBoy dog collar strap can fit a variety of breeds. Virtually every dog with a neck size between 5 and 21 inches will feel comfortable wearing the belt.
Sparky Pet Co 3/4" E Collar Easy Fit Surefit Replacement Electronic Training Black Collar
- 3/4" Waterproof High Flex Dog Replacement Sure Fit E -Collar Systems
- This size fits Medium Necks from 12- 24" Only
- It keeps even pressure on the receiver, very easy to thread the receiver on with Phillips Head Screw
- Made in the USA
Replacement Extra TPU Collar Strap Band Buckle 3/4" for 998DRB Dogtra SportDOG Tri Tronics Petsafe TrainPro Petrainer Educator Esky Pettech Most Dog Training Collars/Barking Collar/Fence Black
- - Replacement Extra TPU Collar adjustable and waterproof, Valid length is 6.7"-26.5" for your dogs.
- - Easy to get a perfect fit with 34 tightly spaced sizing holes Measure and cut to desired length.
- - Dog Replacement Straps for Garmin Delta Dogtra SportDOG Tri Tronics Petsafe TrainPro Petrainer Educator Esky.
- - It is a waterproof dog replacement straps! and doesn't smell over time.Easy to keep clean!
- - Keep your pets safe. Wonderful collars! It is Well made, sturdy and comfortable.
Replacement Dog Collar Belt for Most of Electric Training Shock Collar Receivers â€“ Adjustable and Waterproof Strap for Barking Collar Fence - Pet TPU Collar Strap
- ADJUSTABLE TPU Collar - Neck 6.0-24 inches, Width 0.75 inches.
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF Replacement Collar Strap
- REPLACEMENT Extra Collar Strap for Most Dog Training, Bark Collars and Electric Fences.
- EASY TO GET A PERFECT FIT with 34 tightly spaced sizing holes. Measure and cut to desired length.
PetSpy Extra Dog Collar Strap - Replacement Part for Dog Training Shock Collars M86, M919 and M686 (Orange)
- COMPATIBLE with PetSpy Dog Training Collars M86, M86N, M686, M919, P320, XPro
- COLLAR SIZE (inch) - Diameter = 2.5-8, Circumference = 8-26 - good for dogs 10-140 lbs
- LIMITED 1 YEAR WARRANTY and 24/7 Lifetime Support Guarantee - buy it Risk Free
- DOG TRAINING COLLAR WITH REMOTE - train your pets and stop them from barking
Keeping Your Pet Safe This Holiday Season
With the cold winter weather and holidays upon us, it is important to remember that people aren't the only ones that need protection from the season.
Bring Pets Indoors
While I do believe that all pets should be kept indoors for their own safety, this is especially important in the winter months. Dogs and cats, even with their thick fur, can be prone to frostbites and hypothermia in the freezing cold. Pet should always be brought indoors during this type of weather. If this is not possible, warm, adequate shelter should be provided. A doghouse is usually does not provide enough warmth for an animal during freezing weather. A garage might be a better place for animals that cannot be brought inside. Be aware of chemicals and antifreeze in the garage. These can be toxic when ingested by pets. If you must leave your pet outside, make sure the pet has a good shelter such as a well-insulated doghouse with thick and dry bedding. Face the door of the shelter away from the weather and direction of the wind.
Food and Water
Also, be aware of the food and water supply. Canned food and water can become frozen when left outside in below freezing temperatures. Make sure your pet has fresh food and water in a warm place. If you are expecting snow or ice, check your supply of your pet's food and medication before the bad weather hits. It is important to keep a supply on hand in case you cannot get out on the road for several days.
Walking the Dog
Your dog may enjoy a quick walk outside when there is snow and ice on the ground. Be aware of large chunks of ice on the ground that can hurt a dog's paw. Also, make sure your dog doesn't ingest salt or de-icers that are commonly put on driveways to clear the ice. These can also irritate the sensitive pads on an animal's feet. Before coming indoors, always wipe your pet's paws off with a towel. If you have a dog that is very small or has little or thin fur, consider placing a dog sweater on your pet before going outside. Some breeds of dogs cannot tolerate very cold temperatures.
Cats and Cars
Cats and other small animals tend to curl up on the underside of the hood of cars. The engine keeps the car warm and makes it a cozy place for sleeping. This can be a deadly disaster if you start the car and do not know there is an animal under the hood of your car. During cold weather, it is always a good idea to bang loudly on the sides and hood of the car before starting the engine.
Pets and the Holiday Season
Now that your have Fluffy and Fido indoors, there still may be dangers lurking about your house. For indoor pets, the holidays can be a time of great curiosity and hazard. There are some precautions you should take to keep your pet safe indoors during the holidays.
What cat, kitten or dog wouldn't love to investigate that new tree? It smells interesting and it is so tempting. Watching your pet around the tree is especially important when there is a new kitten or puppy in the house. Always watch for chewing on the light cords (this actually happened to me once-my cat chewed through a cord. Luckily, he was safe, but we had no lights on the tree that worked that year). Also, avoid tinsel. As pretty as it is, this stuff is bad. Kittens and puppies LOVE chewing on these strings. They can choke and at best, they throw up all over the furniture. Be aware that cats love to climb the trees, too. When cats climb the tree, the ornaments will fall or worse, the whole tree could topple. If you have particularly fragile ornaments, it is best to either firmly attach the ornaments with twist ties or leave them off.
Everyone enjoys all the extra goodies that come with celebrating the holidays-chocolates, cookies, and pies. These items can make your pet sick. Chocolate can be lethal to dogs and cats and it is never a good idea to let your pets eat sweets. If you are having a holiday gathering and need to set food out, leave your cat or dog in another room. Also, if you leave edible wrapped gifts under the tree, make sure the dog (or cat) won't tear into the package and eat it all.
Deck the Halls
Remember that poinsettias, mistletoe, and holly are all toxic to pets when ingested. Use extreme caution when using these plants around your pets. Also, be aware that pine needles from trees can puncture a pet's digestive tract.
If you have young pets in the house, use caution when placing wrapped gifts under the tree. Kittens and puppies are likely to tear into packages and unravel ribbons. String and ribbon can choke a pet either by getting wrapped around the neck or when ingested.
Help your pet keep their calm by providing a safe and quiet place when visitors come. Not all pets enjoy the hustle and bustle of the season. Also, think about placing identification tags on your pets, even if they do not go outdoors. A cat can quickly run outside when visitors are coming and going. It's a good idea to be prepared for this situation.
Pets as Gifts
Last of all, it is always a good idea to remember that pets should never be given as gifts. Many pets are given up to rescue organizations and shelters every year by people who really didn't want them as pets. If you think your loved one wants a pet, make sure they take part in picking out the pet.