10 K9 Best Behaviour Dog Training
Updated on: May 2023
K9 Best Behaviour Dog Training in 2023
K9 Aggression Control: Teaching the "Out" (K9 Professional Training Series)
K9 Behavior Basics: A Manual for Proven Success in Operational Service Dog Training (K9 Professional Training Series)
TBI Pro Professional K9 Dog Training Collar with Remote Long-Range E-Collar with Vibration Control, Rechargeable and Fully IPX7 Waterproof for Small, Medium, Large Dogs, All Breeds
U.S. Military Working Dog Training Handbook
K9 Schutzhund Training: A Manual for IPO Training through Positive Reinforcement (K9 Professional Training Series)
K9 Decoys and Aggression: A Manual for Training Police Dogs (K9 Professional Training Series)
Canine Noise Phobia Series / Fireworks
Leashboss Long Trainer - 50 Foot Lead - 1 Inch Nylon Long Dog Training Leash with Storage Strap - K9 Recall - for Large Dogs (50 Foot, 1 in, Orange)
- HIGH QUALITY NYLON AND STITCHING - Our dog long training leashes are made out of the same high quality nylon our customers love on our other leashes. Choose nylon over cotton or flimsy long leashes and your dog will thank you!
- EASY COILING SYSTEM - Take your Long Trainer with you where ever you go without tangles. This leash features a unique hook and loop coiling system that allows you to easily wrap up your leash and strap it nicely for storage or travel.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA - Invest in a high quality Leashboss for the safety and durability. Our leashes are hand assembled in California and you will be able to tell immediately that this leash is higher quality than our competitors.
- DIMENSIONS - This dog leash measures 1 inch wide by 50 feet long. Great for hiking, camping, training, hunting, backyard, beach, recall training, outdoor play with tennis balls, and swimming!
- 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY - Leashboss products automatically come with 'The Boss Promise', a 5 year manufacturers warranty that protects against defects, product issues, and chewed leashes.
Dog Ball Launcher Thrower for Professional K-9 Training Sport Mental Conditioning Toy Tug 100% GUARANTEED! Increases Pet Obedience Behavior Fast! Through Toss Fetch Retriever Thrower Launching
- ✔️100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - No Questions Asked. If you use this Dog Ball On Rope Training Toy and do not love it, simply return it for a full refund, even if used. Add one to your cart today!
- ✔️PROVOKES EXCITEMENT DURING TRAINING! Used to Curb Unwanted Behaviors and Reinforce Good Behaviors and Commands at a Higher Rate.
- ✔️ALL-IN-ONE DOG TOY! Tug of War, Launcher, Thrower, Retriever, Reward. No Need to Carry Other Training Toys. Creates a Positive and Everlasting Bond with This Interactive, Engaging Tug Ball.
- ✔️PROMOTES HEALTHY TEETH AND GUMS! Fun Dental and Gum Cleaning. Perfect for Soft Chewers.
DOG TRAINING COLLAR WITH REMOTE | Electric, Rechargeable and 100% Waterproof with Beep, Vibration and Stimulation Static Pulse | Electronic Pet Safe Vibrating Collar for Small, Medium and Large Dogs
- ► WATCH VIDEO - A FAST AND EFFECTIVE TRAINING DEVICE FOR DOGS: Our training collar is designed with RF434Mhz technology and features 100 levels of correction and has a radius of 330 yards. We suggest starting with the vibrate and tone options first before using the static option. This training collar for dogs may be small in size but it's very powerful. Your dog shock collar includes a manual and we also email you more tips and videos on proper setup. No more buying batteries!
- ► PERFECT SOLUTION TO SOLVE UNWANTED DOG BEHAVIOR: Our dog training collar is an excellent tool for obedience training, field training, or hunting training and can be worn during rain or while swimming in ponds and lakes. See results fast!
- ► 100% WATERPROOF ECOLLAR AND EASY TO USE WIRELESS REMOTE: Your new dog e-collar with remote is 100% waterproof and includes two different size prongs. We also include dual charging cords which makes it super easy and quick to charge both the dog collar and remote at the same time!
- ► GREAT E COLLARS FOR DOGS FULL OF OPTIONS ALL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The ecollar is adjustable between 7-27 inches making it fit most small, medium and large dogs of any size! Your new electric dog collar with remote has 4 modes and an easy to use remote with bright green silicone buttons. The remote features a blue LCD backlight and a small LED flashlight for night time trainer.. Use this as a dog anti-barking control devices.
- ► BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - INDUSTRY LEADING 1 YEAR WARRANTY - 100% SATISFIED OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We have over 10,000 Perfect Orders & a stellar 4.9-star Seller Rating, so you can be confident that your satisfaction is always our #1 priority and that we'll do everything in our power to make sure you have an excellent customer experience
Fast and Easy Puppy Training
Puppies are wide open to learning as young as 5 weeks of age. Using positive reinforcement and luring you can teach your puppy to come, sit and walk with you in 10 minutes, or less.
Their desire for attention and food can be utilized in training them to respond to your cues. Through the use of luring with a small bit of food and ultimately rewarding the puppy for his accomplishments, he will seek to repeat this behavior due to the positive outcome.
Begin your training session by placing the puppy in a quiet, non-distraction filled room. Make certain that your time of day is either before his regular meal or well after one. A hungry puppy works harder than one who is full and sleepy.
Use treats that will be of high value such as freeze-dried liver, pieces of cheese or hotdog. The higher the value treats the harder and longer your puppy will work.
Do not expect your puppy to know everything right away. Each exercise must be broken down into small accomplishments and then gradually increase the criteria as your puppy reaches the smaller goals. For example, don't expect your puppy to walk around the block when he hasn't first accomplished walking with you five steps.
Once you have your training parameters in place, show your puppy a treat right by his nose. When he goes to sniff it, use a specific sound, such as a cluck, squeak, Good, or Yes to mark the moment he touched your hand with his nose. Then give him the treat.
After repeating this 5 times, your puppy now identifies the special noise with receiving the treat. You can now begin luring him into whatever position you wish by letting your puppy follow your hand which holds the treat.
Show your pup your hand and step backward a couple steps, praising your puppy as he comes toward you. When he arrives and touches his nose to your hand, mark the moment with your special sound and give him the treat.
Each time you repeat this exercise, increase the amount of steps you take backward. Within a couple tries your pup will be coming directly to you from upwards of 20 paces away.
If you really want to test his knowledge, allow him to relax or play a bit then try calling him again going backward with your hand held low for him to target on. As he received treats for doing this before he is very likely to repeat this behavior, with enthusiasm.
As your puppy has already learned that your hand holds great treats he will follow it anywhere. When you have his attention, i.e. he is nosing your hand, raise it slightly over his head, just between his eyes. He will naturally look upwards. When he does his rear end will sink downwards. The moment he is sitting mark the moment with your special sound and give him the treat.
After repeating this exercise a couple times begin to use the word, Sit, with each visual cue of holding the treat upwards between his eyes. With consistency he will learn that your verbal cue, Sit, means for him to lower his rear end to the floor.
You can bring the two behaviors; come and sit, together to form a behavior chain, making him work just a little harder to earn his treat. To do this back up as you tell him to come. When he arrives at your feet, lift the treat just a little over his head and say, Sit. When he does so, mark the moment and reward him.
This exercise will be done in a similar fashion to the come. Instead of holding your hand and treat in front of you, you will hold it at your side. When you have your pup's attention, move forward a couple steps. As he will likely keep up with you, mark the moment with your special sound and then give him the treat.
Repeat this at just a couple steps and then add the sit cue when you stop moving. You are again creating a behavior chain of heel and sit so that your pup has to work a little harder to earn his reward.
When your puppy is very good at remaining at your side with just a couple steps, do more between each stop. In just a few minutes your puppy will be heeling at your side and sitting when you stop for upwards of 20 paces.
In just a short period of time you have taught your dog 3 new behaviors. The next training session you can add more criteria to continually improve your pup's responses.