Your Dog's Best Friend Training in 2021
How to Be Your Dog's Best Friend: The Classic Training Manual for Dog Owners (Revised & Updated Edition)
Puppy Steps: Practical Training for Your New Best Friend
Frienda LED Ultrasonic Dog Repeller and Trainer Device 3 in 1 Anti Barking Stop Bark Handheld Dog Training Device (Yellow)
- ULTRASOUND DESIGN: based on the theory that ultrasound, the dog trainer can effectively train your dogs to be obedient and stop some unwanted behaviors, such as barking, digging, chewing and more, also they are harmless to both humans and pets
- EASY TO OPERATE: first open the battery cover and then put 1 piece 9V battery (not included), the sound is audible only to pets, finally turn on the switch and it can work well, also they can serve as a flashlight when necessary.Note: The effective range of this product is 20 feet
- HANDHELD AND CONVENIENT: size of the device is approx. 12.5 x 4.5 x 2.6 cm (LWH), which is portable and handheld, also convenient for you to carry anywhere you need, such as jogging or walking, cycling, park and so on
- MULTI-FUNCTIONS: except as a pet training tool, it also can prevent you from dog attacks, fit for training many kinds of dogs, such as pets, dogs in police and shepherding, suitable for outdoor work, travel and security night patrol.Note: May not be effective for large dogs and fierce dogs
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 piece ultrasonic dog trainer and 1 piece user manual; Note: dog repeller can work on most dogs, but sometimes it won't on those giant dogs
Puppy Training For Beginners: The Complete Guide To Raising Your Puppy And Become His Best Friend (Dog Training for Beginners Book 1)
The Art of Raising a Puppy (Revised Edition)
- Dog Whistle
- Dog Whistle Sound
Dog Training for Kids: Fun and Easy Ways to Care for Your Furry Friend
Service Dog: Training Your Own Psychiatric Service Dog: Step by Step Guide To An Obedient Psychiatric Service Dog
Beginning & Advanced Training for Your Retriever
Developing a Good Dog Training Plan
Learn how to develop a good dog training plan.
The first, and by far most important, thing to always bear in mind and work into all of your dog training is that training should be based on positive reinforcement rather than negative consequences. If you want to have any sort of success with your training you need to use treats (or toys if your dog prefers) and praise. These are your two best friends as a dog trainer. Any training method that relies heavily or primarily on negative consequences will perform very poorly, if at all, and is often lost soon after training begins. In addition to this training acquired through negative means often brings on a whole host of behavioral problems later on down the road.
The social aspect of dog training is something to never be forgotten. The bond between an owner, or trainer, and a dog is one of the best tools in your arsenal. Talk to your animal and build a relationship. A dog who loves and respects you will outperform any dog who does not know you every time. Incorporate play into breaks in your training plan to help build the relationship with your dog.
Exercise is also an important aspect of any good dog training plan. Dogs have a need for physical activity. Not only is a great for your dogs health and reduces some of the urges of built up energy but exercising your dog before, and during if possible, your training will put your dog in a much more open and receptive set of mind.
The final thing to remember in your dog training plan is that commands should initially be focused on individually and consistently. After the dog has mastered each command you may incorporate them together. And remember dog training is an ongoing and lifetime task, be sure to do a routine of all commands on a regular basis even after training is complete.
Hopefully you can use these few simple tips to help develop a great dog training plan for you and your dog.